ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3325 of 4874
« First < 2325282532253275331533213322332333243325 332633273328332933353375342538254325 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:05 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Chiefs lose, cheating donks win and suddenly the shit comes squirming back out the toilet bowl. Typical.
Imagine if they were actually good. :-)
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:06 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
You guys are SALTY tonight!

I get it. Losing can suck. Even we have experienced that as a fan base. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been on top, losing still sucks.

But you lost to a good team, on the road, against a darn solid QB who has the kind of career statline that will at least put him in the conversation for the PFHOF. It hasn’t been that many years since Mark Ryan was a top-ten QB in this league!

I hate moral victories, for the most part - you’ll probably see what I mean, at some point. At a certain level, you start judging seasons based on Lombardi Trophies. Even division and conference championships start to feel hollow. But the Kansas City Chiefs have nothing to hang their heads about tonight.
You must be used to losing embarrassingly seeing as you're a donk follower. Please tell us more. How do we delude ourselves from reality when it's obvious our franchise is scummy and cheats?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:12 PM 09-25-2022
You guys are SALTY tonight!

I get it. Losing can suck. Even we have experienced that as a fan base. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been on top, losing still sucks.

But you lost to a good team, on the road, against a darn solid QB who has the kind of career statline that will at least put him in the conversation for the PFHOF. It hasn’t been that many years since Mark Ryan was a top-ten QB in this league!

I hate moral victories, for the most part - you’ll probably see what I mean, at some point. At a certain level, you start judging seasons based on Lombardi Trophies. Even division and conference championships start to feel hollow. But the Kansas City Chiefs have nothing to hang their heads about tonight.
You certainly have experienced losing. If you aren’t missing the playoffs 11 times in the last 16 years, then your season is ending with a horrific blowout. But I guess there were a few happy endings in your 60+ years of existence. That’s something. Bet you have a few nice memories from the days before you became the new Lions, no?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:19 PM 09-25-2022
Well, whatever it is that you were trying to say here, I’m sure it was friendly.

I did see “last place,” so maybe you accidentally posted in the wrong thread? Because we’re currently the opposite of that. I know you guys are excited to be in a dogfight for the AFCW for the rest of the season. I’ll admit that I don’t like the Chiefs. But I can’t help but feel some happiness for you guys. To be in an AFCW slug match with a franchise with our NFL bloodlines has to feel pretty gratifying for you. No matter what happens the rest of the season, it’s safe to say the Chiefs franchise is well on its way to arriving in this league. I hope you guys are able to relish it. You have a nice team, and you deserve all the respect you’re starting to get.
Enjoy your moment.

Get your fun in now while you can.

You guys are about to go 2-4 over your next 6 and this post will be a distant memory by then.

So have at it . . . . .
[Reply]
DomCasual 11:20 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You certainly have experienced losing. If you aren’t missing the playoffs 11 times in the last 16 years, then your season is ending with a horrific blowout. But I guess there were a few happy endings in your 60+ years of existence. That’s something. Bet you have a few nice memories from the days before you became the new Lions, no?
That's the spirit!
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:26 PM 09-25-2022
Two come from behind wins in early season games at altitude...is Knowmo going to bitch about the 49ers losing their all-pro LT or just wax on about Gregory beating his back-up?

All this chest-beating is inconsequential...NFL wants all teams knotted up for the first half of the year. Only one HFA slot available...the years of a few teams running away with their conferences are over.

Buffalo/KC both took a low-scoring dump on the same weekend...sad week ahead for the Donks. They wont allow the Raiders to start 0-4...much like they didn't want the Colts/Titans to start 0-3.

Look at the new 2022 narritive...Tua/Lawrence are this year's Burrow.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:40 PM 09-25-2022
Are the Broncos trying to copy the formula for the 2015 team?

Y’know, if a bunch of teams are riddled with injuries and they slip into the playoffs, and if they have HFA, and if they avoid any good QBs…..it just might work!
[Reply]
Ocotillo 11:41 PM 09-25-2022
The Donkeys don't even have a championship.

Three asterisks on two salary cap-tainted titles and the last one was marred by Peyton Manning's use of HGH.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:47 PM 09-25-2022
Are the Broncos trying to copy the formula for the 2015 team?

Y’know, if a bunch of teams are riddled with injuries and they slip into the playoffs, and if they have HFA, and if they avoid any good QBs…..it just might work!
NFL is going to try to bilk what they can from the Denver Waltons...for as long as they can. They have already been on 2 primetime games in 3 weeks. They set them up with the easiest 8 game stretch in the league...it's going pretty much how they wanted. Tied with their arch enemy for 1st place..

Not even the narrative creators envisioned them being this anemic though...they actually look worse than last year.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:54 PM 09-25-2022
Didn’t the Donkos start out 3-0 last year with convincing wins in their first 3? They looked far worse in their first 3 this year than they did last year. It’s funny to see the fanbase excited after the big 11-10 win. Oh well. I guess enjoy it while they can.

We all know how this show ends . . . . .
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:21 AM 09-26-2022
Imagine if they were actually good. :-)
That was the plan...you dont normally spend $250 million+2 drafts to become worse...somehow the Donks managed to pull it off.

Thing is...this is as good as they are going to be...talent-wise, for a few seasons.

It's 2022 or bust...I guess they can still tune in to the draft...to see who the Seahawks select with their picks...so there's that to look forward to.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 04:25 AM 09-26-2022
This didn't seem fathomable but are these turds in even worse QB purgatory than they have been the last bunch of years?

At least before now they didn't have a ton of draft capital and cap space wasted on the position, and they could've at any point lucked into a better solution. Now they're tied to THIS abortion at QB for 3, 4, 5 years?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:08 AM 09-26-2022

The @Broncos defeated the 49ers 11-10 on #SundayNightFootball to mark only the second game in NFL history with a final score of 11-10.

The one other instance was the Steelers over the San Diego Chargers in Week 11, 2008 ... those Steelers went on to win Super Bowl XLIII.

— NFL Research (@NFLResearch) September 26, 2022

:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:12 AM 09-26-2022

Randy Gregory is now fifth in the NFL in pressure rate (24.1 percent, per TruMedia) among players with at least 15 pass-rush snaps. And his 58 pass-rush snaps are by far the most among that group. Has been a home run addition to this point.

— Nick Kosmider (@NickKosmider) September 26, 2022

:-)
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:28 AM 09-26-2022
Man, the Dolphins are 3 and 0, did they make a solid off-season acquisition? What has changed for them?
[Reply]
Page 3325 of 4874
« First < 2325282532253275331533213322332333243325 332633273328332933353375342538254325 > Last »
Up