ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 495 of 617
« First < 395445485491492493494495 496497498499505545595 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

crazycoffey 10:52 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I could ban someone if you think it would help.
Since banning me would do nothing I'd suggest banning KC nut, before he has a chance to respond to his roast. Nobody will enjoy trying to read that
J Diddy 10:56 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Since banning me would do nothing I'd suggest banning KC nut, before he has a chance to respond to his roast. Nobody will enjoy trying to read that
:-)

I think banning Hootie would be fucking epic myself. His vagina would explode due to a perceived injustice.

I would watch it while eating popcorn and drinking a fine chianti.
Pablo 11:00 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Until you posted your opinion, I didn't know that you existed, however let me clear some things up.

It was not a roast, merely a parody of one of Hootie's night out stories, except I threw truth into the mix.

I appreciate your comments and do hope you'll come back again.
I'm not concerned about you knowing about me or my status on this board or thread.

Just wanted to let you know you're awful at parodies. Really, really unfunny.

Feel free to not respond to this since you don't know who I am and don't care about my opinion or whatever. But you aren't funny.
loochy 11:02 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Drawing a blank...
you don't remember the whole big thing about hootie being banned?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255055
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:03 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
you don't remember the whole big thing about hootie being banned?
The Hootie Manifesto?

Or, "I shall now cry like a little girl for all the world to see"?
J Diddy 11:05 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I'm not concerned about you knowing about me or my status on this board or thread.

Just wanted to let you know you're awful at parodies. Really, really unfunny.

Feel free to not respond to this since you don't know who I am and don't care about my opinion or whatever. But you aren't funny.
Nah, it was almost identical to hooties night out stories. BTW, you can't yell at a person across the room and expect him not to respond.

Now I'm trying to determine what is causing you to say mean things to me.

BTW, the amount of reps received due to that awful parody tell a different tale.
J Diddy 11:05 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The Hootie Manifesto?

Or, "I shall now cry like a little girl for all the world to see"?
Finally we find a common ground.
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:10 AM 06-18-2013
Finally we find a common ground.
I would be fucking EMBARRASED to write such a piece of self-pitying shit, and then have someone post it for me.
J Diddy 11:15 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I would be ****ing EMBARRASED to write such a piece of self-pitying shit, and then have someone post it for me.
I think Clay wrote it for him.
Pablo 11:17 AM 06-18-2013
Nah, it was almost identical to hooties night out stories. BTW, you can't yell at a person across the room and expect him not to respond.

Now I'm trying to determine what is causing you to say mean things to me.

BTW, the amount of reps received due to that awful parody tell a different tale.
Nothing is causing me to be "mean". rico tried to be funny earlier on in this thread with a "roast/parody/wtf ever" and failed spectacularly and now you've done the same.

Saul is correct in that there are a ton of posters in this thread bitching about how unfunny these roasts are; but most are absolutely terrible at attempting to do so themselves.

Hootie was good at it. Saul is doing a spectacular job so far. I don't actually believe he means the shit he says, but he's delivering crisp, precise barbs akin to what you'd see if you watched a roast on Comedy Central. That's what makes it humorous.

Not long, meandering tripe that bores readers within two sentences. I'm glad some people find your parody hilarious. Good for them. I don't. You aren't funny and your attempt wasn't. That's called an opinion. You don't have to agree with it or like it. It's my opinion.
J Diddy 11:19 AM 06-18-2013
The funniest thing on the internet:

Mr. Flopnuts 12-22-2012 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9232843)
[QUOTE/Pestilence]Hootie has actually been pretty toned down since he's been back. I gotta give him credit.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE/flopnuts]He's getting older. I think he's growing up. I give him credit as well.[/QUOTE]
loochy 11:20 AM 06-18-2013
The funniest thing on the internet:

Mr. Flopnuts 12-22-2012 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9232843)
QUOTE:PestilenceHootie has actually been pretty toned down since he's been back. I gotta give him credit.

QUOTE: flopnutsHe's getting older. I think he's growing up. I give him credit as well.

J Diddy 11:20 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Nothing is causing me to be "mean". rico tried to be funny earlier on in this thread with a "roast/parody/wtf ever" and failed spectacularly and now you've done the same.

Saul is correct in that there are a ton of posters in this thread bitching about how unfunny these roasts are; but most are absolutely terrible at attempting to do so themselves.

Hootie was good at it. Saul is doing a spectacular job so far. I don't actually believe he means the shit he says, but he's delivering crisp, precise barbs akin to what you'd see if you watched a roast on Comedy Central. That's what makes it humorous.

Not long, meandering tripe that bores readers within two sentences. I'm glad some people find your parody hilarious. Good for them. I don't. You aren't funny and your attempt wasn't. That's called an opinion. You don't have to agree with it or like it. It's my opinion.
I've decided that I don't like you and therefore shall ignore you.
Die in an AIDS fire and slither back into anonymity.
KC native 11:20 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Kyle randomly banned KC native a few months ago. There are still a couple of leftover puddles of estrogen that haven't completely dried.
What the fuck are you talking about? I laughed about that because he got all huffy puffy in a bar smoking thread and then he deleted my posts and banned me for 3 days. I haven't said a word to him about it aside from making fun of him in the thread where he banned me.

Pointing out again that your delusional fatass is wrong and can't stop thinking about me.
Pablo 11:23 AM 06-18-2013
I've decided that I don't like you and therefore shall ignore you.
Die in an AIDS fire and slither back into anonymity.
No. Please. Don't.
Page 495 of 617
« First < 395445485491492493494495 496497498499505545595 > Last »
Up