ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 455 of 617
« First < 355405445451452453454455 456457458459465505555 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

rico 12:19 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by splatbass:
I haven't kept up with this thread, and there are way too many pages to wade through, so can someone tell me why there have been no new names in 4 days?
Hootie is trying to be like Phil for a week.
Hammock Parties 12:19 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by splatbass:
I haven't kept up with this thread, and there are way too many pages to wade through, so can someone tell me why there have been no new names in 4 days?
Hootie's a slacker who's only life skills are invested in food service. If asked to accomplish any real tasks requiring brain power or creativity, he must take adderall to get anything done. This thread, it seems, is not worth the pills.
Phobia 12:26 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I was a n00b when you left for WPI to turn it into ChiefsPlanet. However, I looked up to the internet legend that was kPhobia.

I was all like, "this guy is going to turn that place around! He's an absolute LEGEND."

I read that first article where you had your press pass and everything! I knew you'd get it done.

I was absolutely crushed when it didn't work out for you. I figured...if an internet legend like kPhobia can fail like that...there is no way I can ever succeed at anything.

And I've lived true to that through this day.

You're an inspiration to me Phil.
You're a fool. I'm not a legend. Don't want to be. Never tried to be. But there's absolutely NO WAY I failed at WPI. I multiplied their web traffic by a power of 1000. I left of my own accord while being asked to stay when my contract was up. I served 365 days as contracted despite them not living up to their end of the deal, I kept my word. After 365 days, I refused to work with Nick Athan. That's not failing. If Nick were shown the door and I stayed, WPI would be a top 3 NFL offering on Scout right now. I left CP because Scout had resources and leverage - tools I wanted to employ to build a brand. CP will never have those things. That entire deal was unfortunate but I learned a lot from it and I'm a better man for it. You, OTOH, don't have any desire to learn what happened. You seem to think that referencing WPI or fatchatter is your little ace-in-the-hole with me. You're mistaken. I'm proud of what I did there. It was amazing.
rico 12:26 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
Hootie's a slacker who's only life skills are invested in food service. If asked to accomplish any real tasks requiring brain power or creativity, he must take adderall to get anything done. This thread, it seems, is not worth the pills.
Adderall....

Well, nevemind.
Hootie 12:31 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
You're a fool. I'm not a legend. Don't want to be. Never tried to be. But there's absolutely NO WAY I failed at WPI. I multiplied their web traffic by a power of 1000. I left of my own accord while being asked to stay when my contract was up. I served 365 days as contracted despite them not living up to their end of the deal, I kept my word. After 365 days, I refused to work with Nick Athan. That's not failing. If Nick were shown the door and I stayed, WPI would be a top 3 NFL offering on Scout right now. I left CP because Scout had resources and leverage - tools I wanted to employ to build a brand. CP will never have those things. That entire deal was unfortunate but I learned a lot from it and I'm a better man for it. You, OTOH, don't have any desire to learn what happened. You seem to think that referencing WPI or fatchatter is your little ace-in-the-hole with me. You're mistaken. I'm proud of what I did there. It was amazing.
I didn't mean to rile you up.

I'm sorry.

You truly do inspire me though.
rico 12:57 AM 06-13-2013
Out of curiosity, I went and checked out that WPI board/scout stuff. I had only been there like once before, reading a Stanzi thread. :-) Those people can't have a topic without CP being referenced.

That Frankie guy is either stirring the pot or talking smack about CP on the "For those who SOOOOOO wanted Geno Smith" (or something along those lines) thread.
Phobia 01:04 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I didn't mean to rile you up.

I'm sorry.

You truly do inspire me though.
Did I come off as "riled up"?
ChiefsCountry 06:43 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Good God...a war?! I mean, there was actually 2 sides of the fence on THAT?!
Yeah it was the worst time to be on this board ever. Everything that Pioli did no matter how stupid was thrown back in your face with trust Pioli. Everything turned into a major fight. Didn't help that the Patriot trolls are the worst idiots in the world. I'm pretty thick skined person but I took a break from the board from after the draft until the regular season started just to remain half way sain.
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:42 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Fit me in the final category. I believed the trade was a good one. It gave us a veteran defensive player and a starting quarterback for a 2nd. Even if Cassel washed out we'd have lost nothing, but then out of nowhere came a giant contract that he hadn't earned.
Ready for 2.0?
Dave Lane 07:47 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
In general, I think most were OK with the trade, but not the long-term contract before he played a snap for us.
Pretty much this, 60 million before he took the field was like WUT?????
Bearcat 09:31 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
The worst part of TexansPlanet was the fact that a dozen of the unfunny CP posters went over there and started using the same tired/unfunny CP jokes, jargon, etc. As irritating as it was here, it was unbearable reading it there.
So, pretty similar to this list, except the tired/unfunny stuff is pretty much straight out of this thread? Weird.
Saul Good 09:52 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
So, pretty similar to this list, except the tired/unfunny stuff is pretty much straight out of this thread? Weird.
There has been some good stuff in this thread. It's just been overshadowed by all of the shit.

Most people aren't funny. Even fewer are genuinely clever and original.

There isn't any point in reading 90% of the posts on this board, because you already know what they're going to say.

Willis McGahee released? Let me guess: "Bring him in for a look/show the youngsters the ropes" jokes...never gets old.

Sign some nobody? "Print them!...To the dingy! hyuk hyuk."

It's like the Johnny Dare show. You could have been in a coma for a decade, and when you came back, nothing would seem different.
Bearcat 10:25 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
There has been some good stuff in this thread. It's just been overshadowed by all of the shit.

Most people aren't funny. Even fewer are genuinely clever and original.

There isn't any point in reading 90% of the posts on this board, because you already know what they're going to say.

Willis McGahee released? Let me guess: "Bring him in for a look/show the youngsters the ropes" jokes...never gets old.

Sign some nobody? "Print them!...To the dingy! hyuk hyuk."

It's like the Johnny Dare show. You could have been in a coma for a decade, and when you came back, nothing would seem different.
Ha, I thought the same thing last time I listened to a few minutes of that show. Did I just stumble into 1998? :-)

It's a lot like the list... whether the frazod fat jokes (among all of the jokes you mentioned) are TiC, overkill for the sake of overkill, whatever, they really are just unfunny, tired, and boring. One of them (in billay's, iirc) would have been out-of-no-where funny had it not already been run into the ground for 3 weeks.

Phobia nailed it about 5300 posts ago...

Originally Posted by Phobia:
Oh. My. God. This stupid list is like watching 1000 hours of Dane Cook with my eyelids glued open. I thought there was going to be something funny but then, fat Frazod joke/Donger doesn't know football/ROR is dumber than RoyIII. I mean, I agree with all of that. It's true. It's also true that Hogfarmer masturbates boars. But it's just not really funny after the 10,000th time. Get new writers, Rick. Even Clay would be a vast improvement. Please don't let this go another day. It's Memorial Day weekend. I'm a damn veteran. Bring me some pie, boy.

patteeu 10:28 AM 06-13-2013
Why are you even here, bearcat?
Bearcat 10:31 AM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Why are you even here, bearcat?
Someone said there would be free pizza and beer.
Page 455 of 617
« First < 355405445451452453454455 456457458459465505555 > Last »
Up