ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '24/'25 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 03:08 PM 03-23-2024
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Lzen 07:32 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I am team Elmarko as a person. Seems like a good head on his shoulders. Good teammates. Just bad feel for the game. I hope he makes a gigantic jump.
Naw, he doesn't have a bad feel. There were times where he would dish some really nice passes. He just played like a lost freshman down the stretch. I think he may end up being the typical Bill Self project that turns into a stud by his senior year.

Just my .02.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:35 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by O.city:
What's the thought on Furphy? Is he for sure gone?
I’d think so.

Weak draft class means he’ll go higher than he should.

He isn’t eligible for NIL.

I don’t see any reason for him to come back, though I’d love it if he did.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:23 AM Yesterday
Insiders think Furphy is 100% gone.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:16 AM Yesterday
Elmarko has something you can't teach or learn.

He's really fast.

If he can just fix *waves arms* all THIS
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 09:33 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
He doesn't have a bad feel for the game. He is a point guard who had to learn how to play point guard without the ball, because Harris Jr. is the point guard.

Not only did he have to learn how to play with another PG, he had to learn it while playing at the University of Kansas, and also while playing a bunch of games against Top 10 teams, and then Top 25 teams.

Plus, he also had to learn to play defense the Bill Self Way.

Like, that's a lot of crap to throw at a kid in his first year of college basketball.

I am not saying he is great, but you can clearly see the talent, and if you pay attention to him during games, you can see his brain working instead of just playing.

If he had left, I would have understood, and I think it says a lot about him that he stayed. He could have left like a lot of players, such as Grimes (although it eventually worked out for him) but he didn't.
I agree. EJ just didn't know how to play the game without the ball in his hands. I think he makes a big leap next year if he's given the minutes.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:46 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Elmarko has something you can't teach or learn.

He's really fast.

If he can just fix *waves arms* all THIS
He’s an NBA athlete. No doubt about that.

If basketball doesn’t work, give him to Leipold to just run some 9 routes.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up