ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 38
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs attended WR OBJ’s private workout today
Dante84 07:46 PM 03-10-2023

Teams represented at Odell Beckham Jr.'s private workout in Arizona today included the Panthers, Giants, Patriots, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, Browns and Ravens, per source.

— Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) March 10, 2023

Everybody almost ran out after this one… ������ @obj pic.twitter.com/Lya6wg7wuN

— Prince Amukamara (@PrinceAmukamara) March 11, 2023

Odell Beckham Jr showing off the hands and the speed for several NFL teams in the private workout today in Arizona.

Looks pretty good running after undergoing ACL surgery last year.pic.twitter.com/t1ZITirzRK

— Doug Rush (@TheDougRush) March 11, 2023

Talked to a few people who attended Odell Beckham's workout. One noted how noticeably muscular Beckham looks now, likening him to a combination of Saquon Barkley and Deebo Samuel. Another said Beckham is simply a gifted athlete and that hasn't changed. Explosion was there.

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 11, 2023

[Reply]
RunKC 12:31 PM 03-19-2023
Feel like OBJ is a better fit for our offense than Hopkins. An incentive laden contact to help him take off again would perfect.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:39 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Feel like OBJ is a better fit for our offense than Hopkins. An incentive laden contact to help him take off again would perfect.
I would be very happy with either!

Hopkins would require draft pick/picks, and would be much more expensive, although worth it!

OBJ would not cost draft picks and would be far cheaper to sign. That has me leaning toward him if theres a choice.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:09 PM 03-19-2023
Either one of these utter piles of pure human shit play for the Chiefs yet?
[Reply]
Hoover 01:30 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Shit, we should have been on that.

Damn.
While the compensation in terms of draft picks would have been easy for the Chiefs to do that contract is not. That’s why we were not in on Cooks and makes DHop unlikely
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:33 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
He an Hopkins are not exactly playoff warriors

DH

446 yds. 1 td. 6 games

OBJ

316 yrd. 2 tds. 5 games

Playmakers make plays
Andy Reid couldn't win the big one until
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:36 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Either one of these utter piles of pure human shit play for the Chiefs yet?
They both fucking suck, unless of course they sign with us
[Reply]
emaw1979 01:39 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
He an Hopkins are not exactly playoff warriors

DH

446 yds. 1 td. 6 games

OBJ

316 yrd. 2 tds. 5 games

Playmakers make plays
To be fair, OBJ was tearing it up before he tore his ACL with the Rams.
[Reply]
DenverChief 01:45 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
True. Who were the playmakers that were throwing them the ball?:-)
THANK YOU!

Eli Manning and Matt Stafford :-)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:02 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Hoover:
While the compensation in terms of draft picks would have been easy for the Chiefs to do that contract is not. That’s why we were not in on Cooks and makes DHop unlikely
Houston ate 6 million of his salary.

We could have swung that.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:04 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
They both ****ing suck, unless of course they sign with us
I despise them! I don't even want either one of them!

*Checks Pro Football Talk to make sure neither of them is a Chief yet*

Yeah, fuck them both!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:40 PM 03-19-2023
Eli and Matt are no Alex

- I've quoted M Irving and propped up Smith & I dislike both WRs. Fucking Offseason
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:37 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Eh, Hill did say on Sharpe's show that he felt that he wasn't targeted enough in KC. That's on tape.
I know what he said and he's full of shit. Also I thought he said it on his stupid podcast.

Also even if he was going up to Chiefs coaches complaining about targets that's not remotely close to why he was traded. He was traded because Davante Adams got paid $28 mil/yr and Tyreek wanted to be the highest paid WR. KC was gonna do it until that Adams trade/extension went down and sky rocketed that number from $25ish mil to $30 mil.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:43 PM 03-19-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I know what he said and he's full of shit. Also I thought he said it on his stupid podcast.

Also even if he was going up to Chiefs coaches complaining about targets that's not remotely close to why he was traded. He was traded because Davante Adams got paid $28 mil/yr and Tyreek wanted to be the highest paid WR. KC was gonna do it until that Adams trade/extension went down and sky rocketed that number from $25ish mil to $30 mil.
Meh. I don't pretend to know what really happened between Hill and the FO or whoever. But he was pretty upset during last year's AFCCG for some reason, and it wasn't the first time we saw Hill angry and yelling on the sidelines.

My guess is it was a combination of things, and $$$ and 'targets' were both near the top of the list.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:45 PM 03-19-2023
He will go to highest bidder and that won't be us.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:00 PM 03-19-2023
We still talking about this cry baby?
[Reply]
Page 18 of 38
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up