ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 350
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166216 > Last »
The Lounge>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:34 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I still think we gotta give Clark a little leniency here. Unlike Ford and Houston over the last several seasons, Clark is still finding his groove on a new team, new system and it hadn't began to gel until last Thursday. If he has two huge games against NE and their scrub LT's then we'll harold Veach as a genius.

WHO'S HAROLD VEACH?

herald. I think you meant herald.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 03:27 PM 10-27-2019
Thursday game curse
[Reply]
Raiderhader 03:51 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
WHO'S HAROLD VEACH?

herald. I think you meant herald.
Harold is Brent Veach’s middle name.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:18 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
What exactly do you think is so complicated for a defensive end to learn in any system? There's not some big complicated scheme that defensive lineman have and can't pick up through offseason practices and half of the season. It's not like hes a DB or a LB that has to worry about coverages and such.
Agreed.

Learning a new system isnt an excuse. He hasnt played up to expectations so far. There is no way to get around.

On positive side, there is still a lot of football left to be played and I liked what I saw last game. hopefully it was just an injury thing.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:49 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
WHO'S HAROLD VEACH?

herald. I think you meant herald.
Harry Veach, great porn name
[Reply]
Rausch 04:52 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Agreed.

Learning a new system isnt an excuse. He hasnt played up to expectations so far. There is no way to get around.
Everyone looked better vs. Denver.

The coverage playing better helps out the pass rush which should in turn play better. The team finally gelling and fully understanding the scheme makes a big difference.

I suspect we'll still surrender a ton of rushing yards but not allow those huge pass plays for TD's every QB in the league was able to put up on us last year...
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:30 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Everyone looked better vs. Denver.

The coverage playing better helps out the pass rush which should in turn play better. The team finally gelling and fully understanding the scheme makes a big difference.

I suspect we'll still surrender a ton of rushing yards but not allow those huge pass plays for TD's every QB in the league was able to put up on us last year...
Broncos offense sucks. Lets not overreact over one game here. Show me some consistency then I'll get excited
[Reply]
TEX 05:36 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Broncos offense sucks. Lets not overreact over one game here. Show me some consistency then I'll get excited
Exactly.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 05:49 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Broncos offense sucks. Lets not overreact over one game here. Show me some consistency then I'll get excited
I agree with this. However, how many times over the past couple of decades have we seen our defense make back up QBs and crappy defenses look good. Last week the defense actually did what they were supposed to against a bad offense.

But I ultimately agree, I need to see some consistency before I get too excited. It was a nice step in the right direction though.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:44 PM 11-01-2019
Finally found one of the links discussing Clark's effectiveness agasint the run. In this one, after the Ravens game, runs at Clark averaged 2.5 yards/carry.

The link is from the Carrington Harrison podcast:

https://youtu.be/8N3Ebo_yYSU

The analyst is Craig Stout, defensive film analyst for Arrowhead Pride
(though I'm pretty sure he was introduced as the analyst for the Chiefs, my bad I guess). His comments about Clark's defensive stats against the run begin around the 2:50 mark.

When I find another one, I'll add it here in this post.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:55 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Finally found one of the links discussing Clark's effectiveness agasint the run. In this one, after the Ravens game, runs at Clark averaged 2.5 yards/carry.

The link is from the Carrington Harrison podcast:

https://youtu.be/8N3Ebo_yYSU

The analyst is Craig Stout, defensive film analyst for the Kansas City Chiefs. His comments about Clark's defensive stats against the run begin around the 2:50 mark.

When I find another one, I'll add it here in this post.
Just for clarification, Craig Stout is a “film analyst” for Arrowhead Pride, not the Chiefs.
[Reply]
-King- 06:03 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Finally found one of the links discussing Clark's effectiveness agasint the run. In this one, after the Ravens game, runs at Clark averaged 2.5 yards/carry.

The link is from the Carrington Harrison podcast:

https://youtu.be/8N3Ebo_yYSU

The analyst is Craig Stout, defensive film analyst for the Kansas City Chiefs. His comments about Clark's defensive stats against the run begin around the 2:50 mark.

When I find another one, I'll add it here in this post.
1) Craig Stout? Lol ok
2) He works for Arrowhead pride not the chiefs
3) That 2.5 number is based on the first TWO weeks of the season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:09 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
1) Craig Stout? Lol ok
2) He works for Arrowhead pride not the chiefs
3) That 2.5 number is based on the first TWO weeks of the season.
you are a fucking dumbass...here are the latest numbers....highlighted KC for you since you are a fucking dumbass pussy bitch


[Reply]
Megatron96 06:31 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Just for clarification, Craig Stout is a “film analyst” for Arrowhead Pride, not the Chiefs.

Thanks. Pretty sure he was introduced as the analyst for the Chiefs, but whatever.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:34 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you are a ****ing dumbass...here are the latest numbers....highlighted KC for you since you are a ****ing dumbass pussy bitch

Thanks. That was one the other charts that I've been looking for.

Also, there's a clip of Spags in a presser saying that Clark was holding rushes to his side down to about 2.7 or 2.8 yards/carry, about three weeks ago. Still haven't found it, but I'm still looking.

The point being, King is wrong.
[Reply]
Page 116 of 350
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166216 > Last »
Up