Page 742 of 934
« First < 242642692732738739740741742 743744745746752792842 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:55 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Obviously if it tanks retail investors and whales who are heavily invested, and yes there are many of them. Who has the most to lose if it squeezes? Who has the most money to keep the price where they want it and why are they doing just that? If there was nothing at all to this, why does the media keep talking about it? Why are there so many shills on every single stock trading board/website constantly spreading FUD? If it was all bs, the people who supposedly "have nothing to gain or lose" wouldn't give a shit and the news about AMC would go away until something big happens. But it doesnt. It is literally talked about on CNBC every single day and 90% of the time its negative even when its up 5%,

Please dont discuss a topic without doing your research on it. The overall manipulation is in a LOT more places than Reddit. Google it for Christ sakes, I'm not doing the DD for you.
The talk is negative because the only way this makes money is to get more gullible schmucks to buy into the conspiracy.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:04 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The talk is negative because the only way this makes money is to get more gullible schmucks to buy into the conspiracy.
Everyone said Roaring Kitty's DD's were a conspiracy too until hedge funds had to bail each other out of bankruptcies in late Jan/early Feb because of GME. Nobody thought AMC would/could go from 5-70 in a matter of months either. Damn all those gullible schmucks who made thousands and even millions of dollars!

Still waiting for one of you stock guru doubters to go through that Reddit link and debunk every piece of info that guy found and show why every other piece of damning evidence out there is wrong. I have shit to do now, but I'll eagerly come back tomorrow to see why I've wasted thousands of dollars (even though I've already made thousands being a gullible schmuck).
[Reply]
DaFace 07:09 PM 08-16-2021
Everyone said Roaring Kitty's DD's were a conspiracy too until hedge funds had to bail each other out of bankruptcies in late Jan/early Feb because of GME. Nobody thought AMC would/could go from 5-70 in a matter of months either. Damn all those gullible schmucks who made thousands and even millions of dollars!

Still waiting for one of you stock guru doubters to go through that Reddit link and debunk every piece of info that guy found and show why every other piece of damning evidence out there is wrong. I have shit to do now, but I'll eagerly come back tomorrow to see why I've wasted thousands of dollars (even though I've already made thousands being a gullible schmuck).
And why did it go from 5-70?

Hint: it had nothing to do with hedge funds.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:13 PM 08-16-2021
The nice thing about investing debates is that a winner is eventually declared from the numbers.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:22 PM 08-16-2021
Please dont discuss a topic without doing your research on it. The overall manipulation is in a LOT more places than Reddit. Google it for Christ sakes, I'm not doing the DD for you.
I can't tell if you're just trolling or you actually are this dense, but here the fuck goes.

I did do some googling, here's what I found.

https://www.thebalance.com/trading-d...prices-1031026

Why isn't the actual demand shown in the bid/ask?

THAT is why I'm not reading/refuting your dumbfuck "DD".
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:24 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Why is investing so toxic? Everywhere and all of it.
It doesn't have to be. It can be fun!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:29 PM 08-16-2021
Okay, I'll bite.

Rather than going through and debunking "every piece of info," I'd just like to ask you some questions since you seem to take so much from this. Just basic stuff for starters and let's have some discussion. My expertise is fixed income, particularly interest rates, but I'll go down this rabbit hole because I've seen markets in all shapes and colors and seen several shades of manipulation in my day.

What significance does a bid ~$160 below the market have? Does that change what anyone thinks about the stock? Similarly, by the looks of his ladder, there's a 5,000 offer from IEXG, several thousand points above market. What nefarious purpose explains that order and does that do anything to manipulate the stock? And why are his alarm bells not ringing with that offer?

Why does the category 'z' have significance here? Was this order designated as a 'z'? Do you know what "removing liquidity" actually means? How does an order that far away from market remove liquidity?

I look forward to your response tomorrow when you have more time. You have my attention. Let's learn together.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:34 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The nice thing about investing debates is that a winner is eventually declared from the numbers.
I want to be very clear: I am not in any investing debate. I don't follow or care about these stocks. They play no role in my life and never will. I care about people here who continue to make baseless claims based on internet spam that only serves to rope others into it based on their incessant cheerleading rather than their genuine due diligence.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:41 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Okay, I'll bite.

Rather than going through and debunking "every piece of info," I'd just like to ask you some questions since you seem to take so much from this. Just basic stuff for starters and let's have some discussion. My expertise is fixed income, particularly interest rates, but I'll go down this rabbit hole because I've seen markets in all shapes and colors and seen several shades of manipulation in my day.

What significance does a bid ~$160 below the market have? Does that change what anyone thinks about the stock? Similarly, by the looks of his ladder, there's a 5,000 offer from IEXG, several thousand points above market. What nefarious purpose explains that order and does that do anything to manipulate the stock? And why are his alarm bells not ringing with that offer?

Why does the category 'z' have significance here? Was this order designated as a 'z'? Do you know what "removing liquidity" actually means? How does an order that far away from market remove liquidity?

I look forward to your response tomorrow when you have more time. You have my attention. Let's learn together.
Jesus Christ ,I'm lost with your expertise. I'm thinking with what I've learned is that you just buy low and sell high.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:44 PM 08-16-2021

I told you why. The market isn’t fair and just because something should happen, doesn’t mean it won’t. If no one decides to investigate, those synthetic shares could just magically vanish.

Good luck.
[Reply]
eDave 07:44 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Jesus Christ ,I'm lost with your expertise. I'm thinking with what I've learned is that you just buy low and sell high.
tl/dr: Dark Pool utilization does not affect market pricing.
[Reply]
eDave 07:46 PM 08-16-2021
I want to be very clear: I am not in any investing debate. I don't follow or care about these stocks. They play no role in my life and never will. I care about people here who continue to make baseless claims based on internet spam that only serves to rope others into it based on their incessant cheerleading rather than their genuine due diligence.
So very true. But there are also a lot of guys with real stuff. In the Wallstreet bets, AMC, GME, superstonk reddits it's a witch hunt. If you are not posting rockets and apes, you are a shill. I can't last 2 minutes in there.

One nice thing about the cryptocurrency sub is that you are rewarded with moon coins for content. I've gained quite a few moons just posting. I think they are worth about .30 each at the moment.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:46 PM 08-16-2021
I love the phrase DD everyone uses now.

Even when they haven’t found anything good or hold onto some meaningless PR possibility.

:-)
[Reply]
eDave 07:50 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Even when they haven’t found anything good or hold onto some meaningless PR possibility.

I use TA. As best I can, which is mostly grooving to the flow.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:50 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:

I love that the term DD comes from the forum that draws dicks on chart patterns and calls it DD.

The fact that these dudes use DD while totally disregarding the term DUE diligence is fucking wild. Like, can't make this shit up ironic.
[Reply]
Page 742 of 934
« First < 242642692732738739740741742 743744745746752792842 > Last »
Up