Page 741 of 934
« First < 241641691731737738739740741 742743744745751791841 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:27 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
For a guy who feels the need to ask random people on a message board to value his truck, give him opinions on his deck, and get their thoughts on his retirement location, it seems entirely sensible that you would ignore the opinion from someone who works in the industry you purport to be an expert on given your deep dives in Reddit threads.
So no debunking to that Reddit user's post? Moving the goalposts much? And people like you who work in the industry are the one's who's opinions I value the least and for good reason. I bet you knew the GME squeeze would happen in Jan and that AMC would go from 5 to almost 70 this year didn't you? The stock market is changing, these are unprecedented times, just because you've worked in the industry means exactly jack-shit in the grand scheme of things.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:29 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I just find that hard to believe

At some point some journalist should be able to determine the bid and ask prices on open orders. The information is public (I think) but there is a lot of it. If it's that open and shut there is 0% chance they couldn't spin that off to a journalist somewhere.
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Well I guess it's a good thing I put absolutely zero stock into your opinion or anything you have to say, no pun intended. It's pretty easy to pop in and shit on a link to a Reddit post without giving information why. What in that DD is inherently wrong? Seriously go through and debunk all of it, I'll be waiting with bated breath. Also when it does squeeze don't take your post quotes and my gloating personally.

Anyway, RBLX dropped over 10% today including AH from an overreaction to their earnings report. If it continues to drop tomorrow and gets anywhere near 70 I'm loading up!
I responded to your Reddit thread with why I didn’t believe it and you were notably silent.

And Twisted is way smarter than me.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:36 PM 08-16-2021
I responded to your Reddit thread with why I didn’t believe it and you were notably silent.

And Twisted is way smarter than me.
Your response was if there was something to this journalists would find it...no offense but that wasn't worth responding to for (hopefully) obvious reasons...
[Reply]
eDave 06:37 PM 08-16-2021
Why is investing so toxic? Everywhere and all of it.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:39 PM 08-16-2021
Your response was if there was something to this journalists would find it...no offense but that wasn't worth responding to.
Have you ever wondered who has the most to lose if the stock tanks at this point and, therefore, whose opinions you should be skeptical of?
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:40 PM 08-16-2021
Your response was if there was something to this journalists would find it...no offense but that wasn't worth responding to for (hopefully) obvious reasons...
Hilarious.

I’m sure Twisted is sitting at hos computer right now saying EXACTLY.

So enlighten me oh genious one. If there are open orders out there with appropriately high bid and asks that there is some conspiratorial intervention keeping them from filling each other, it should be easy to find. Because the orders will still be open.

Why isn’t it, you know, everywhere (other than Reddit)?
[Reply]
lewdog 06:41 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Because everyone, everywhere, believes they are right.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:43 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Except me. I’m always wrong.

Except at this very moment ADM and Bunge are headed my way. :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 06:43 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
It's pretty chill when you do it the boring way. I only wander in this thread from time to time to see if anyone actually has a legitimate question to discuss.
[Reply]
eDave 06:44 PM 08-16-2021
Alpha men have a weird fascination with comparing cocks.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:44 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Have you ever wondered who has the most to lose if the stock tanks at this point and, therefore, whose opinions you should be skeptical of?
OHH. OHHH. Pick me!
[Reply]
stumppy 06:45 PM 08-16-2021
:-) Not me! I'm stumbling along on dumb luck.
[Reply]
eDave 06:46 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by stumppy:
:-) Not me! I'm stumbling along on dumb luck.
It's as good a strategy as any.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:51 PM 08-16-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Obviously if it tanks retail investors and whales who are heavily invested, and yes there are many of them. Who has the most to lose if it squeezes? Who has the most money to keep the price where they want it and why are they doing just that? If there was nothing at all to this, why does the media keep talking about it? Why are there so many shills on every single stock trading board/website constantly spreading FUD? If it was all bs, the people who supposedly "have nothing to gain or lose" wouldn't give a shit and the news about AMC would go away until something big happens. But it doesnt. It is literally talked about on CNBC every single day and 90% of the time its negative even when its up 5%,

Hilarious.

I’m sure Twisted is sitting at hos computer right now saying EXACTLY.

So enlighten me oh genious one. If there are open orders out there with appropriately high bid and asks that there is some conspiratorial intervention keeping them from filling each other, it should be easy to find. Because the orders will still be open.

Why isn’t it, you know, everywhere (other than Reddit)?
Please dont discuss a topic without doing your research on it. The overall manipulation is in a LOT more places than Reddit. Google it for Christ sakes, I'm not doing the DD for you.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:55 PM 08-16-2021
:-)GO CHIEFS!:-)
[Reply]
Page 741 of 934
« First < 241641691731737738739740741 742743744745751791841 > Last »
Up