ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Commercials That Are Annoying the Hell Out Of You Right Now
Easy 6 05:42 PM 12-30-2023
Let me go first, please

Know for sure I'm not the only one being smothered to death by a relentless barrage of commercial ear worm dreck these days
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:54 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
This commercial makes me want to murder someone.

It would be more believable if she was stuffing her face with donuts.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:58 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
It would be more believable if she was stuffing her face with donuts.
:-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:05 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by Icon:
Any Progressive Insurance commercial with "Flo"
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I watch that one with a morbid fascination whenever it comes on. I imagine what the auditions were like, and how it felt for that woman when they told her that she had the job and was going to be the lead dancer. I bet she never thought such a thing was possible.
The auditions probably specified a fat lady.
[Reply]
digger 10:09 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
How do I post YouTube videos on this forum?

Watch this video:

[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:13 PM 12-30-2023
When I first heard the Burger King jingle, I was in another room and the lyrics were hard to make out. Completely convinced that they were singing “Get a BJ, have it your way.” I was hoping the local massage parlor had a new commercial to announce that they’d upped their ante. What a disappointment.
[Reply]
scho63 10:20 PM 12-30-2023
1. Lume - by a mile. That bitch drives me crazy. I don't need to hear about all her smelly body parts or watch her apply deodorant to them.
2. Jacuzzi Bath refitters - Christine El Moussa/Anstead/Hall's voice is THE most annoying in any commercial. It is on 100 times a day on CNBC during stock market hours. Plus she is a hot mess.
3. Jardiance - that fat dancing pig is repulsive along with the stupid song.
4. Ru Paul's Drag Race - God damn thing promoting bundle of sticks and tranny lifestyle has been on relentless during my comedy programs.
5. JG Wentworth 877 Cash Now - you got money, they give you money up front and fuck you. Nuff said.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:21 PM 12-30-2023
Also when CBS runs the same unfunny clips from their lame sitcoms over and over again ad nauseum at every fucking commercial break.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:28 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
When I first heard the Burger King jingle, I was in another room and the lyrics were hard to make out. Completely convinced that they were singing “Get a BJ, have it your way.” I was hoping the local massage parlor had a new commercial to announce that they’d upped their ante. What a disappointment.
There's some local TV station here that calls their morning news show "Daybreak". Every time they advertise it, I swear they're saying "Date Rape".

"Join us at 7 am for Date Rape, featuring Katie!"
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:32 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
There's some local TV station here that calls their morning news show "Daybreak". Every time they advertise it, I swear they're saying "Date Rape".

"Join us at 7 am for Date Rape, featuring Katie!"
The power of subliminal messaging. I imagine that there are a lot of horny guys with 7 AM blocked out on their calendar. I need a picture of Katie please.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:14 PM 12-30-2023
all of them

Liberty Mutual-you paid someone to come up with that piece of shit jingle?
Physicians Mutual-see above. you must have paid the same company.
State Farm-JFC , its everywhere. all the time
Lume-Lady, you are fucking ugly and I do not need to know about your underboob
Uqora For Urinary Health-Lady it is not you that is causing the bladder infections, it is the person you are sleeping with. He has toxic sperm.

we have a local one for Nicolet Law. He is an ass. Get rid of the beard and grow some hair.

Agree with and St Jude. Tired of seeing them.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:36 PM 12-30-2023
The guy cavorting in a tiny red Speedo with his teenage daughter. I have no idea what drug it is selling but the fact that I know they’re selling a drug with a guys big belly and a red Speedo means it’s at least partially effective I guess. But the cringe level is high whenever it comes on.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:36 PM 12-30-2023

this commercial makes me rage
[Reply]
srvy 11:48 PM 12-30-2023
Any of those buy gold commercials with William Devane.
[Reply]
srvy 11:54 PM 12-30-2023
Those horrid commercials by Target with the party animals cavorting around and that dumb jingle "I never seen a love like this before."

[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:02 AM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Any political add.
I can watch all the other shitty adds before I tune into that crap.
As of yet, I don’t remember seeing a single political ad down here in Florida.
[Reply]
KC Shox 12-31-2023, 01:46 AM
This message has been deleted by KC Shox.
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up