ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 378
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
staylor26 02:04 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
How is that mental gymnastics? He needed to be the best player on the floor (as always) even with the best team he ever had. He wasn't. They lost. He learned from it and was the next two years in wins.
Because there's a huge gap between the Lebron that we got in those 2011 Finals and the "best player on the floor"...
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:05 PM 03-06-2023
(especially considering the Suns had to add a top 10 player in history to beat Luka and that Booker is no longer leading that team).
What is this shit?

Booker is still #1 on that team and apparently you aren't allowed to add talent when you have the chance.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:07 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Because there's a huge gap between the Lebron that we got in those 2011 Finals and the "best player on the floor"...
Irrelevant to my point. He played like shit and they lost. As with every other season of his career, he had to be the best player on the Heat to win that series and wasn't (and he clearly was their best player all year before that point, even with Wade not being washed yet).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:08 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
What is this shit?

Booker is still #1 on that team and apparently you aren't allowed to add talent when you have the chance.
Kevin Durant is the #1 on any team that Kevin Durant is on. He's one of the greatest players to ever play the game (Booker is not that). See his Finals MVPs he won while playing with Steph Curry (who is as well, as much as it pains me).
[Reply]
staylor26 02:10 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
What is this shit?

Only Lebron is allowed to stack the deck in his favor.

Welcome to KCC Lebron Stan logic.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:13 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Only Lebron is allowed to stack the deck in his favor.

Welcome to KCC Lebron Stan logic.
Suns can stack the deck in their favor all they want. I welcome it in these times.

But talking shit to Luka after he eliminated you in the playoffs last year and after Durant carried you across the finish line yesterday (with 37 points and the game winning shot) is something else, wouldn't you agree?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:24 PM 03-06-2023

game on the line is SCOTT FOSTER TIME BABYhttps://t.co/D00euluSbK pic.twitter.com/Q8UPZ9Hd6X

— Rob Perez (@WorldWideWob) March 7, 2023

Very interesting ending to this one. If they’re handing out single technical ejections now, Draymond better watch out.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:27 PM 03-06-2023

Very interesting ending to this one. If they’re handing out single technical ejections now, Draymond better watch out.
WTF?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:34 PM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
WTF?
Scott Foster basically lost his mind, yeah. A strange ending to a good game. Denver got three questionable calls in a row before that to effectively decide it and I’m sure the Raptors were bitching about them. He probably just forgot that he hadn’t T’d up Barnes before that though.

Scottie Barnes ejected Raptors; Scott Foster pic.twitter.com/D3RYGo7aTl

— That's a highlight (@ClipIt_NBA) March 7, 2023

Bro look at the ref next to Scottie Barnes after Scott Foster ejected him, he legit had no idea what is going on pic.twitter.com/V8MyUjA8B8

— Ahmed/The Ears/IG: BigBizTheGod ���� (@big_business_) March 7, 2023

The other refs were shocked too. :-)
[Reply]
Miles 08:50 AM 03-07-2023
The other refs confused reaction is great.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:54 AM 03-07-2023
Merely pointing out that Luka embarrassed Booker and your franchise in game 7 of the playoffs last year.

He's the one that gets to talk shit until the stink of that loss washes off, not Booker (especially considering the Suns had to add a top 10 player in history to beat Luka and that Booker is no longer leading that team).
It would have been weird for him to talk shit after missing that layup, but then again it’s Luka. What’s even more funny about all of it is that Booker wasn’t even talking shit to Luka, he was just pointing out that it should have been a foul. Luka getting upset about anyone complaining to the refs is hilarious considering it’s what he’s most famous for. His own coach hates how much Luka cries to the refs.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:21 AM 03-07-2023
Don't know if this is true. But watching this video he has a serious issue with alcohol and looking at his family just letting this happen is pretty sad. But they want the free ride that he provides.

Hearing from my Memphis source that Ja Morant has checked in rehab for drugs and alcohol.

He will be gone for more than 2 games. Possibly the whole season. Apparently his alcohol addiction has been getting worse this year.

pic.twitter.com/rBJWbya2Qv

— Steve Franklin (@MyGuySteve) March 7, 2023

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:30 AM 03-07-2023
Well if Steve Franklin said it…hahaha. Twitter “news” is hilarious. I mean at least use someone with enough money to pay for a check mark to make it seem legit. He may miss more than 2 games, but there is no way the NBA is going without its most electrifying player in the playoffs. He’s gonna go off in the postseason.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:43 AM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Well if Steve Franklin said it…hahaha. Twitter “news” is hilarious. I mean at least use someone with enough money to pay for a check mark to make it seem legit. He may miss more than 2 games, but there is no way the NBA is going without its most electrifying player in the playoffs. He’s gonna go off in the postseason.
That is why I said if true. Don't know the guy but I found it interesting Jenkins said no timetable for his return so doesn't sound like 2 games will be it. Could be wrong.

But since the police are now investigating him and the NBA finds out he had that gun on the team plane he could get an indefinite suspension. Arenas got 50 games which would be the precedent.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:55 AM 03-07-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
That is why I said if true. Don't know the guy but I found it interesting Jenkins said no timetable for his return so doesn't sound like 2 games will be it. Could be wrong.

But since the police are now investigating him and the NBA finds out he had that gun on the team plane he could get an indefinite suspension. Arenas got 50 games which would be the precedent.
Gilbert brought a gun to his LOCKER ROOM without a license to carry in the District of Columbia so he committed a felony. I don’t see the league using that case as a “precedent” considering there are some major differences. Mainly there not being any “victim” as Ja was just flashing the gun on social media. Gilbert was in a feud with his teammate when he brought the gun to the locker room. That’s obviously a huge difference.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 378
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Up