ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 378
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:05 PM 10-31-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
So is Utah actually good?
I don’t know that it’s sustainable, but they definitely aren’t the easy win to circle on the schedule like everyone thought before the season started. They’ve got some really good shooters in Markkanen and Malik Beasley and Conley and Clarkson are good veteran guards that can definitely control the games. Memphis just came out with no energy and couldn’t make a free throw to save their lives tonight. I think they thought they would coast having Ja back tonight since they only lost by 1 with him out on Saturday. They came out flat and got their asses kicked that’s for sure.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:27 PM 10-31-2022
So is Utah actually good?
I dont really think they want to be good this year.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:10 AM 11-01-2022
Steve Nash fired already. Not sure he was the problem, but understand needing to shake something up there.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:11 AM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Steve Nash fired already. Not sure he was the problem, but understand needing to shake something up there.
It would really be funny if they hired a jew.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:12 AM 11-01-2022

How KD and Kyrie did Steve Nash pic.twitter.com/zqap3hqfLA

— Josiah Johnson (@KingJosiah54) November 1, 2022

[Reply]
Miles 01:01 PM 11-01-2022
Sounds like the plan is to replace him with Udoka.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:25 PM 11-01-2022
I'm not understanding the Warriors philosophy right now. They say they don't really care much about the regular season (just enough to want a home court advantage 1st series) but aren't letting the young guys get any real playing time. And they're still losing. Might as well take their lumps early and get some development going with some extended playing time for the yunguns.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:30 PM 11-01-2022
No, he's just an idiot that thinks being a contrarian is equivalent to having intelligence. I've lost count on how many times this guy has actively tried to make himself a story over the past few years. He's going to end up in LA next year too, which should prove even more hilarious.
Maybe there's not but I feel like there's still a chance he ends up there before the season ends.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:42 PM 11-01-2022

.@JaredSGreenberg gives an update on the chaotic timeline of events in Brooklyn pic.twitter.com/Wgia7FR3jG

— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) November 1, 2022

It's quite something when it's all put together over the years.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:44 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Maybe there's not but I feel like there's still a chance he ends up there before the season ends.
Difficult to see the Lakers trading any assets for him right now considering they are gonna miss the playoffs easily, but they've done dumber moves than that (see Westbrook).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:46 PM 11-01-2022
I'm not understanding the Warriors philosophy right now. They say they don't really care much about the regular season (just enough to want a home court advantage 1st series) but aren't letting the young guys get any real playing time. And they're still losing. Might as well take their lumps early and get some development going with some extended playing time for the yunguns.
Steph needs help from somebody there. Klay and Draymond are complete shells of their former selves. Wiggins and Poole need to play better (or they need the other young guys to play and step up).
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:46 PM 11-01-2022
They were stupid to let Payton walk. He was the spark plug for that defense. They can’t defend anyone this year.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:47 PM 11-01-2022
They were stupid to let Payton walk. He was the spark plug for that defense. They can’t defend anyone this year.
A big loss for sure. He was huge when he came back in the Finals for them.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:03 PM 11-01-2022
Steph needs help from somebody there. Klay and Draymond are complete shells of their former selves. Wiggins and Poole need to play better (or they need the other young guys to play and step up).
Using PER as the standard and 15 PER as average, the Warriors have 5 players above average.

Steph at 26.72
Wiseman (what!?!) 18.54
Wiggins 16.86
Poole 16.68
Looney 15.21
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:42 PM 11-01-2022
Inside doing a spelling bee to close the show at 1:40 AM ET. Best show on TV. :-)
[Reply]
Page 15 of 378
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up