« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
tredadda 11:56 AM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He wears big gloves
Bing! Oh and he catches a lot of footballs.
[Reply]
mabbott 02:28 PM 06-30-2022
Hardman is on the top 10 list of receivers with YAC. This will only get better as he is improving. I am realistic, he needs to show it. With a bunch of new guys that seemingly catch more consistently he needs to catch the damn ball.

I am fine with Hardman being our leading receiver as he has already shown he can make plays once he has the ball in his hands.

Unfortunately, he has also made bonehead plays as well. Which one wins!!!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:08 PM 06-30-2022

[Reply]
-King- 05:14 PM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
staylor26 is going to love sucking his cock. Hope he doesn’t ruin him like he did with Hardman, Niang & CEH by sucking on their cocks.

Leave we him alone you Florida Faggot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude...
[Reply]
TEX 05:30 PM 06-30-2022
staylor26 is going to love sucking his cock. Hope he doesn’t ruin him like he did with Hardman, Niang & CEH by sucking on their cocks.

Leave we him alone you Florida bundle of sticks!

WTF?
[Reply]
staylor26 05:31 PM 06-30-2022

Leave we him alone you Florida bundle of sticks!

You're a fucking weirdo.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:44 PM 06-30-2022
That is a horrible camera it makes him look shaky and weird
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:45 PM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think this years offense will be better simply bc of the increase of talent overall. Demarcus Robinsonans Marcus Kemp did nothing well. They were liabilities that offered next to nothing. Pringle had good hands but didn’t offer much else.

I think Juju presents us with a Sammy Watkins replacement we haven’t had ever since he left. He’s a big bodied athletic player who can do exactly what Sammy did and there’s a ton of value in that.

MVS and Hardman are not Tyreek but they do provide elite speed as deep threats to keep defenses aware of them. Teams know Mahomes loves to go deep so they wil likely continue to play cover 2 shell.

Skyy is the difference maker IMO. And yes I gave this dude a handy in the draft forum before we ever drafted him.
When was the last time we had a pure route running WR with good hands? I think Jeremy Maclin was the closest thing. Skyy as our 4th WR is going to change games. A 4th corner isn’t going to keep up with this guy. Him and Juju are going to help us so much in the middle of the field against cover 2.
That sounds great. If Skyy can catch the balls he's supposed to and doesn't fumble, he can have a real impact by being an option Mahomes trust on third and five even though he doesn't have impressive stats.

But yeah, if he's still being covered by the other teams fourth corner, he probably isn't the WR keeping opposing defense coordinators up at night.

At least not in his first year. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 05:51 PM 06-30-2022
Empty set with Kelce, Juju, Hardman, MVS and Skyy.

I like our odds
[Reply]
BWillie 05:52 PM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
That sounds great. If Skyy can catch the balls he's supposed to and doesn't fumble, he can have a real impact by being an option Mahomes trust on third and five even though he doesn't have impressive stats.

But yeah, if he's still being covered by the other teams fourth corner, he probably isn't the WR keeping opposing defense coordinators up at night.

At least not in his first year. :-)
You are selling Skyy Moore short.

Future Chiefs Hall of Famer.

Believe it!
[Reply]
threebag 05:52 PM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Mecole Hardman is gonna go off this year.

In order of production it gonna be like:

Hardman
MVS
Moore
JuJu
You think we’ll run that many jet sweeps?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:53 PM 06-30-2022
We’re gonna win the Super Bowl
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:56 PM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Empty set with Kelce, Juju, Hardman, MVS and Skyy.

I like our odds
and then he throws it to Justyn Ross
[Reply]
Monticore 07:37 PM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by threebag02:
You think we’ll run that many jet sweeps?
I see Hardman as our number 3 maybe 4 his number will be similar to last year most likely.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 10:23 AM 07-01-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
We’re gonna win the Super Bowl
Okay now this is epic
[Reply]
Page 56 of 280
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up