ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 378
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 05:19 AM 10-26-2022

D-Book and Klay have some words 🍿 pic.twitter.com/SWcPhjXklB

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 26, 2022

Watching Klay run his mouth is absolutely hysterical. This guy thinks he’s one of the superstars in this league because he had one big playoff game. I remember when he was somehow surprised he was left off the top 75 all time list last year too. :-) Steph is going to have to do a lot to carry that team this year.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 05:25 AM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Has anyone ever been to the United Center? Going to Chicago in a couple weeks and wondering if I should waste my time watching them play Toronto, New Orleans or Denver. I've ruled out Denver because I don't want to watch Jokic play basketball.
Definitely worth a trip if you’ve never been. One of the few arenas that pretty much always sells out. I would think the New Orleans game would be a fun matchup to watch.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:04 AM 10-26-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Has anyone ever been to the United Center? Going to Chicago in a couple weeks and wondering if I should waste my time watching them play Toronto, New Orleans or Denver. I've ruled out Denver because I don't want to watch Jokic play basketball.
The UC is cool if only for seeing the Bulls banners hanging on one side and the Blackhawks hanging on the other. You know that building has seen some shit.

The immediate surrounding area is booty but its only a few blocks from Fulton Market and few more blocks from Wicker Park which have plenty to do pre/post game.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:49 PM 10-26-2022
Did the Lakers play? How did Russ do?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:52 PM 10-26-2022

This Lakers team might not win 20 games. Bron gotta do what Steph did in 2019 and fake a year long injury.

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:55 PM 10-26-2022

The Lakers are shooting 33-148 on 3s this season. That 22.3% 3-pt FG pct is the WORST over any 4-game span by any team within a season in NBA history (min. 125 3-pt FGA). @ESPNStatsInfo pic.twitter.com/eG3qtc2JcD

— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpears) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:32 AM 10-27-2022
Who cares about the Lakers? They are irrelevant at this point..

Just a bum team like plenty of others.

So please KC Connection, don't ruin this thread by posting about bumass Lakers and your boyfriend LeBron every day
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:44 AM 10-27-2022
:-) Anyone see Steve Nash get ejected. Legit looked like he wanted to kill that ref for a bit.
[Reply]
tk13 12:43 PM 10-28-2022
This is going to start a fight. Woj wouldn't use the term but it sounds like the owners are going to try and put in a hard cap.

Story filed to ESPN: The NBA is pursuing the implementation of an upper salary limit in its negotiations on a new collective bargaining agreement with the National Basketball Players Association, a systematic change that has been met with significant union resistance.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) October 28, 2022

[Reply]
dirk digler 01:45 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by tk13:
This is going to start a fight. Woj wouldn't use the term but it sounds like the owners are going to try and put in a hard cap.

I think that is a good thing. I am a Warriors fan but they are going to pay $500 million in salary and luxury tax this year. That is hard to compete against.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:21 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:

Watching Klay run his mouth is absolutely hysterical. This guy thinks he’s one of the superstars in this league because he had one big playoff game. I remember when he was somehow surprised he was left off the top 75 all time list last year too. :-) Steph is going to have to do a lot to carry that team this year.
Thompson thinks he's one of the superstars in the league because for 6 years he was one of the NBA's most efficient scorers while also being an elite perimeter defender.

He had two major injuries and got older. He's not the player he once was. But for a relatively long period of time he was playing at a superstar level. He's about 70% likely to make the HoF someday. While I think I agree that he's not a top 75 all-time player, He's REAL close to the top 100, if not right inside it.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:35 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Thompson thinks he's one of the superstars in the league because for 6 years he was one of the NBA's most efficient scorers while also being an elite perimeter defender.

He had two major injuries and got older. He's not the player he once was. But for a relatively long period of time he was playing at a superstar level. He's about 70% likely to make the HoF someday. While I think I agree that he's not a top 75 all-time player, He's REAL close to the top 100, if not right inside it.
What's your take on Draymond getting in? I for the life of me can't see it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:37 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
What's your take on Draymond getting in? I for the life of me can't see it.
His resume will probably get him in.

Personally I think he's far more a product of his situation than Klay.
[Reply]
Eureka 08:01 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
His resume will probably get him in.

Personally I think he's far more a product of his situation than Klay.
Warriors play team BB and feed off each other. Seems they have a core that has stuck together winning championships and have added pieces here and there over the years. That core has been Curry, Thompson, and Green. While Green has played an important part in that role I'm not sure he's hall of fame worthy. This core is like a Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman type setup.

KD could be considered part of that core for a bit but he hasn't done much outside the Warriors.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:58 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by tk13:

If they actually do try that, there's gonna be a significant work stoppage when the CBA expires.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 378
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up