ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 28
« First < 162223242526 2728 >
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
BigRichard 07:09 PM 04-17-2019
This looks great and I love Karl Urban in everything he shows up in .

[Red Band Trailer] F*ck superheroes. Why? Because when people score limitless power, they become a**holes. Drunk with power and fame. That’s where The Boys come in. from u/TheBoysTV

[Reply]
BigRichard 12:48 PM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I was hoping someone would come in and say this. Looking forward to watching it. Been jonesing for the next season of The Boys.
Watch em... I swear you will not be disappointed.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:20 PM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I thought it was almost better. Some really really ****ed up shit in it lol. In just 3 episodes I think we've gotten more ****ed up stuff than what The Boys has ever done lmao.

Spoiler!
I was kinda hoping to see a little more of tiny cricket...:-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:10 PM 10-05-2023
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
The girl that plays Emma is bangin. So many opportunities to see her naked, but it's never gonna happen.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRichard 05:10 AM 10-06-2023
The girl that plays Emma is bangin. So many opportunities to see her naked, but it's never gonna happen.

Spoiler!
Yeah, I think they were almost teasing everyone by almost showing her goods but not quite getting there.

The Boys had a lot of nudity but you never got to see Starlight.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:46 PM 10-06-2023
I regards to memory loss.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:32 PM 10-10-2023
How am I just now hearing about Gen V? I'll be watching it asap.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:03 PM 10-10-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
How am I just now hearing about Gen V? I'll be watching it asap.
It was barely advertised. So stupid of Amazon, because it's such a badass show.
[Reply]
RockChalk 08:15 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Pretty sure all of us were hoping to see some more of her :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:59 AM 10-12-2023
It was barely advertised. So stupid of Amazon, because it's such a badass show.
I watched episode 1, and was not disappointed. At first I thought some people might complain about it being "woke", but I think the copious amounts of violence and full-screen genitalia will keep that at bay.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:48 AM 10-12-2023
I watched episode 1, and was not disappointed. At first I thought some people might complain about it being "woke", but I think the copious amounts of violence and full-screen genitalia will keep that at bay.
Well you definitely cut me off to the pass here. Watched it on the recommendation from my brother. This show really gets in its own way with the extensive politicized pop culture references. It is what it is, but the writing is woke AF and detracts from the fun of the show.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:52 AM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Well you definitely cut me off to the pass here. Watched it on the recommendation from my brother. This show really gets in its own way with the extensive politicized pop culture references. It is what it is, but the writing is woke AF and detracts from the fun of the show.
There is obviously some "wokeness" , but some of it almost borders on parody imo.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:01 PM 10-12-2023
There is obviously some "wokeness" , but some of it almost borders on parody imo.
Some does yes. Some of it is just lazy. Like, a Pewdiepie nazi joke in 2023?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:05 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Some does yes. Some of it is just lazy. Like, a Pewdiepie nazi joke in 2023?
Yeah that was dumb. The Asian tranny who is actually a legit tranny made me laugh though.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:41 PM 10-12-2023
That's how it seems to me. The show (like most media) clearly leans left but takes jabs at the FOS of both sides. Is it equal? Did you expect it to be?

It's one of the better shows to mock and poke fun at the corruption and political insanity of our country. I think it's absolutely necessary...
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:49 PM 10-12-2023
Maybe I'm just too old; couldn't make it through the first episode. Seems like it's all been done before.

Maybe I'll pick it up again in the future.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 28
« First < 162223242526 2728 >
Up