« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
BWillie 08:51 PM 11-28-2017
Litecoin rush right now. Pivx recovering after some problems implementing zerocoin protocol. I have the next most of those coins as far as amount of coins. Need to get more Ethereum, I think.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:23 PM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by Munson:
I knew I should've bought 1 or 2 bitcoins when it was around $2k. Too late now! :-)

I'll have to keep my eye on some BTC stocks instead.
Not too late. Can buy fractions of BTC if necessary.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:28 AM 11-29-2017
Jesus christ why do i do anything other than throw down money on crypto. Im getting nervous a bunch of assholes are pumping this up and manipulating the market. The transaction fees are so high right now
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 06:30 AM 11-29-2017
Bitcoin: $11,115
Ethereum: $498
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:38 AM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Jesus christ why do i do anything other than throw down money on crypto. Im getting nervous a bunch of assholes are pumping this up and manipulating the market. The transaction fees are so high right now
I wouldn't worry too much, especially if you have ethereum. It has been a somewhat healthy growth and been pumped by big news not just random. I think bitcoin has pumped up so much because its all over the news and the average person that would have never knew about this knows about this now and is investing money into it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:44 AM 11-29-2017
With all this money you guys are making I think you should buy an airplane and a banner and keep it ready for emergencies
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:15 AM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
When you have 900 people holding the majority of bitcoins and no rules against colluding to drive the price up, its a valid concern.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:24 AM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
lol continue to hate on progress, you were probably one of the people who were like wait the internet wait until that flops
True story. I was still working doing desktop support and I tried to convince my wife to buy some .com domains. At the time it was not settled that .com was going to be the most popular domain. It cost $75 to own one back then. There were still major domains left. NY, San Fran, pretty much every major city .com. Furniture.com ended up selling for $3 million etc.

We still didn't have much money and had debt from school. I really want to spend $1000 and buy these domains. She shot it down. I give her shit about it all the time.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:38 AM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
When you have 900 people holding the majority of bitcoins and no rules against colluding to drive the price up, its a valid concern.
Where do you get that info? I know the Winklevoss twins have a ton, but I haven’t ever seen any data to back up your claim.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:04 AM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Where do you get that info? I know the Winklevoss twins have a ton, but I haven’t ever seen any data to back up your claim.
google it yourself. Geeezz. 4% of owners own 95% of bitcoin.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ver-95-bitcoin
[Reply]
scho63 09:05 AM 11-29-2017

[Reply]
BossChief 06:51 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Sounds like the US dollar
[Reply]
BossChief 10:38 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
This has been a huge bull run that I’m sure is close to due for a market correction.

I’m thinking about gambling a bit once Bitcoin gets to 10,000 today or tomorrow and sell it off in anticipation of a consolidation which will present a nice buying opportunity to get more bitcoin for the same dollar. Sell high buy low.

Risky, but this whole thing is risky.
iwas close to winning this one, but I broke even.

Coinbase screwed me hard today.

Once I could tell bitcoin had crazy momentum after smashing through the 10k barrier, I went back to the coin telegraph analysis from nov 21 saying Bitcoin would breakout to 11k if it had momentum after breaking the 10k barrier.

This morning, bitcoin got to 11250 and I went to sell it all and their site had crazy issues for an hour or 2 where I saw the correction start and I got to work and got busy and didn’t get a chance to check it till the damage was done.

I even had a trigger set in place for when it got down to 9000 to rebuy.

I was prepped and ready to go and had the prices almost pegged exactly.

Sell at 11250 buy at 9000

And since the dip it’s risen back up to almost 11000 again.

That should have been a 4K move for each coin.

This isn’t the first time coinbase “had issues” during times of high volitioity.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:52 PM 11-29-2017
https://cointelegraph.com/news/price...ipple-litecoin

That’s the analysis I was basing my plan on.

This is a great read from nov 25th saying Ethereum would dip to “420 levels” after breaking out before resuming its bull run to 652. https://cointelegraph.com/news/price...-litecoin-dash

Everything so far has gone exactly how they say it would...it dipped from 515 to 410 today and has already recovered to 461. In the same day.
[Reply]
scho63 10:20 AM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
iwas close to winning this one, but I broke even.

Coinbase screwed me hard today.

This isn’t the first time coinbase “had issues” during times of high volitioity.
Don't you find it odd that you can't sell on the way down? No one can but the big guys.

It's a rigged market just like penny stocks.....:-)
[Reply]
Page 45 of 261
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up