There will be others...

[Reply]
loochy 06:03 AM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
GET

yup. the last couple of days have been the time to buy
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:30 AM 03-17-2021
You guys don't think it'll dip under 50 again? That's what I'm holding out for.
[Reply]
loochy 07:03 AM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
You guys don't think it'll dip under 50 again? That's what I'm holding out for.
not long enough to notice and buy, no

it did dip down to 35 ish very quickly on early monday morning
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 07:44 AM 03-17-2021
What other crypto currencies are worth a look besides bitcoing?

Was thinking of investing some of our stimulus money in some bitcoin, but I was also thinking some diversity would be a good thing.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:50 AM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:

Was thinking of investing some of our stimulus money in some bitcoin, but I was also thinking some diversity would be a good thing.

Thoughts?
Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are the biggest in that order and arguably safest. They tend to all move tightly together though. If you like more risk Dogecoin but it's not as easy to trade. Personally I just stick with Bitcoin.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:53 AM 03-17-2021
Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are the biggest in that order and arguably safest. They tend to all move tightly together though. If you like more risk Dogecoin but it's not as easy to trade.
ADA might be a good one. It has the 3rd highest market cap among cryptos. It also has a ton of potential and will be available to buy on coinbase tomorrow. (Unless it's a tad late but it gets a good retail push with the coinbase listing and the stimulus checks)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:16 AM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:

Thoughts?
ETH will eventually be bigger than BTC, IMO.

VET and BAT both have a working product with very solid use cases.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:09 AM 03-17-2021
Buy the dip ��

If you don't know how to buy btc you can always just sign up thru Bovada, deposit with USD, play a bit and withdrawal to BTC and move to trusty cold wallet storage.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:26 AM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Buy the dip ��

If you don't know how to buy btc you can always just sign up thru Bovada, deposit with USD, play a bit and withdrawal to BTC and move to trusty cold wallet storage.
For anyone considering actually doing this, this is horrible advice. It’s literally never been easier to buy BTC from several different, reputable sources.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:08 AM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
For anyone considering actually doing this, this is horrible advice. It’s literally never been easier to buy BTC from several different, reputable sources.
Why is it horrible advice? There are reasons why people would not want to buy BTC from exchanges or other places. Some places even charge a fee. There are many money under the mattress people. And I don't trust any exchange or anywhere but a cold storage wallet to hold my bitcoin.
[Reply]
58-4ever 11:09 AM 03-17-2021
Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are the biggest in that order and arguably safest. They tend to all move tightly together though. If you like more risk Dogecoin but it's not as easy to trade. Personally I just stick with Bitcoin.
I like Polkadot and VeChain
[Reply]
58-4ever 11:10 AM 03-17-2021
Why is it horrible advice? There are reasons why people would not want to buy BTC from exchanges or other places. Some places even charge a fee. There are many money under the mattress people. And I don't trust any exchange or anywhere but a cold storage wallet to hold my bitcoin.
Coinbase and Kraken are both pretty easy to use... and better than the alternatives.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:53 AM 03-17-2021
How many people are realistically going to make money or even break even playing poker to cycle through their deposit?

I realize that is your job, and it is possible, but you get paid because people try to do something like that.
[Reply]
eDave 03-17-2021, 02:06 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
BWillie 02:15 PM 03-17-2021
Yeah many inflationary payments hitting people's accounts today I suspect bitcoin will see a pretty good bump. PRINT MOAR USD PRINT MOAR USD PRINT MOAR USD SOLVE PROBLEM SOLVE PROBLEM SOLVE PROBLEM PROBLEM NOT SOLVED PROBLEM NOT SOLVED MUST PRINT MOAR USD MUST PRINT MOAR USD
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:31 PM 03-24-2021
What do you guys think of Stellar Lumens? Pretty cool network they have set up.
[Reply]
Page 155 of 261
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205255 > Last »
Up