ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 94
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:27 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Funny that CP hates Frank, but all the players and coaches really like him. You watch the pressers, and they all have nothing but good things to say about him, his work ethic, his character, his play on the field, etc. And it's not just vanilla interview-speak; CJ is practically effusive about Frank, Andy/Spags/Cullen always has a positive thing to say about him, Karlaftis is unswervingly appreciative, and so on.
Plenty of us loved players we played with that weren't major contributors for the team. It's not too shocking. A fans focus isn't about how they are as a friend, just results on the field and some of that is relative to contract.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:12 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Don't win a Superbowl without and that's not even arguable (zip it dj)...but ya he's done
This is 100% arguable. Please point me to a specific play that he made that no one else would have made that was essential to us winning a SB.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:14 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Chief Fans made up their minds and that was that.
Lmao, what? Fans were coming up with any reason they could think of to prove how great Rank was. You're just an idiot.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 08:08 AM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Funny that CP hates Frank, but all the players and coaches really like him. You watch the pressers, and they all have nothing but good things to say about him, his work ethic, his character, his play on the field, etc. And it's not just vanilla interview-speak; CJ is practically effusive about Frank, Andy/Spags/Cullen always has a positive thing to say about him, Karlaftis is unswervingly appreciative, and so on.
Lmfao his “play on the field “…
[Reply]
MIAdragon 08:11 AM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Chief Fans made up their minds and that was that.
Definitely zero basis for the disdain.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:03 AM 01-09-2023
67.2 PFF grade this year! A Chiefs career high 39 tackles! A fine season!

[Reply]
O.city 09:06 AM 01-09-2023
Josh Allen will look good in Chiefs red next year.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:06 AM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
67.2 PFF grade this year! A Chiefs career high 39 tackles! A fine season!

As I said on here, he isn't worth what his contract was paying him, but he's not God Awful, slightly above JAG.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:09 AM 01-09-2023
Frank is the little engine who could. Unfortunately time has robbed said engine of wheels and transmission oh and track.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:10 AM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Josh Allen will look good in Chiefs red next year.
Could I talk you into a gently used Robert Quinn?

Because evidently he voided the last 2 years of his deal to facilitate the trade with the Eagles. I think he'd be a clear upgrade on Clark/Dunlap while also providing a nice bridge to a new bookend weakside DE who could be drafted in the 2nd round and develop over the course of the next year.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:13 AM 01-09-2023
He made it further than most players his age, getting that big contract and playing through most of it. That's why the team friendly deal exists, so if you don't live up to the deal, they can get out of it at some point. Thanks for your service Frank, hopefully we get some good Playoff memories this year from you to remember you by so we don't just have 2019 to go off of.
[Reply]
O.city 09:15 AM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Could I talk you into a gently used Robert Quinn?

Because evidently he voided the last 2 years of his deal to facilitate the trade with the Eagles. I think he'd be a clear upgrade on Clark/Dunlap while also providing a nice bridge to a new bookend weakside DE who could be drafted in the 2nd round and develop over the course of the next year.
He's also been a healthy scratch for the Eagles.

So, no I'd look elsewhere for an old washed vet.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:23 AM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
He made it further than most players his age, getting that big contract and playing through most of it. That's why the team friendly deal exists, so if you don't live up to the deal, they can get out of it at some point. Thanks for your service Frank, hopefully we get some good Playoff memories this year from you to remember you by so we don't just have 2019 to go off of.
He was twenty six when he signed his deal.

And the only reason he 'played through most of it' was because he carried too much dead money to cut loose.

Typical Frank Clark Grading Scale...

[Reply]
RunKC 09:26 AM 01-09-2023
I think I’d rather keep Carlos Dunlap another year and draft a speed rusher in the first 2 rds.

I know RT is this gigantic need, but I think DE is probably more important in the 1st rd
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:29 AM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Frank is the little engine who could. Unfortunately time has robbed said engine of wheels and transmission oh and track.
Frank Clark: Plucky Underdog.

Yaaaaaaaaaay
[Reply]
Page 50 of 94
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up