ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>Falcon and The Winter Soldier trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:40 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:02 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Agreed. I used to be a much bigger fan of Norton, but he's kind of a prick I've heard and he just doesn't have the range to be funny (Death to Smoochy seems to be more the exception than rule for him).
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
He just fancies himself an artist.

Nothing wrong with it. But he won’t ever be in a blockbuster. Unless he has creative content tell front to back.

I respect it, but if I’m being honest, others do it better.
I don't disagree but I will say that it's easy to get confused in this business when you constantly have people in your ear telling you about your "greatness" and how you should just "fuck them all" and "do your own thing". It can be a real mindfuck.

That said, it's a damn shame what's happened to Norton's career because his performances in Primal Fear and Fight Club, not to mention American History X, were just phenomenal, so much so that it took me a while to "warm up" to Ruffalo's portrayal.

Although now, after several movies, I couldn't even dream of another actor in that role. Ruffalo's perfect.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:19 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I don't disagree but I will say that it's easy to get confused in this business when you constantly have people in your ear telling you about your "greatness" and how you should just "**** them all" and "do your own thing". It can be a real mind****.

That said, it's a damn shame what's happened to Norton's career because his performances in Primal Fear and Fight Club, not to mention American History X, were just phenomenal, so much so that it took me a while to "warm up" to Ruffalo's portrayal.

Although now, after several movies, I couldn't even dream of another actor in that role. Ruffalo's perfect.
They are both pretty great. Ruffalo and Norton.

But yea, it’s crazy how all the steam went out of Norton’s career after Hulk. He had a great run there from the mid 90s to late 2000s.....

He directed movie last year called ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ that got zero buzz and I’ve never heard one person talk about seeing it.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:40 PM 03-14-2021
I don't think Norton and RDJ would have had near the chemistry as RDJ and Ruffalo. Norton and RDJ would have had way too similar of a vibe to me had Norton played Banner/Hulk like he did in the first Hulk movie.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:07 PM 03-15-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
They are both pretty great. Ruffalo and Norton.

But yea, it’s crazy how all the steam went out of Norton’s career after Hulk. He had a great run there from the mid 90s to late 2000s.....

He directed movie last year called ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ that got zero buzz and I’ve never heard one person talk about seeing it.
My wife and I really enjoyed Motherless Brooklyn. Best thing Norton's done in at least a decade.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:15 PM 03-15-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
My wife and I really enjoyed Motherless Brooklyn. Best thing Norton's done in at least a decade.
Ok thanks. I’ll check it out.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:52 AM 03-18-2021
98% on 44 reviews on RT
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:01 AM 03-18-2021
I haven't watched the last two trailers and I'm trying to avoid all spoilers but man, I am jacked about the series debut tomorrow night.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:52 AM 03-19-2021
Pretty awesome 1st episode
[Reply]
unlurking 06:29 PM 03-19-2021
I enjoyed it a lot. I like WV too, but this should appeal to those who didn't or felt it has too slow of a start.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
staylor26 12:14 AM 03-20-2021
Enjoyed the 1st episode. That opening action scene was amazing TV.
[Reply]
Fish 12:20 AM 03-20-2021
Pleasantly impressed with the 1st episode. The initial action scene was really well done.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 11:15 AM 03-20-2021
I liked it a lot. Interesting angle they're taking with Bucky.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:27 AM 03-20-2021
This was really good. I think I’m going to enjoy this more than WandaVision
[Reply]
Kman34 11:31 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I enjoyed it a lot. I like WV too, but this should appeal to those who didn't or felt it has too slow of a start.

Spoiler!
I read somewhere it cost 26 million per episode.. So the action scenes are going to be awesome..
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:12 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I read somewhere it cost 26 million per episode.. So the action scenes are going to be awesome..
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Disney spent $25 million per episode on The Falcon & The Winter Soldier, making it the most expensive TV show in history.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up