ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 410 of 3903
« First < 310360400406407408409410 4114124134144204605109101410 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:12 AM 03-18-2020
Anyone else's water bill go way the fuck up?
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:12 AM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
I feel your pain. Goodness sakes, this weather has SUCKED.

Sun is coming for your soon.
we have nesting bald eagles all over right now, we are going out looking at them for a little while. they get all spread out when it is raining trying to get dry i think. its cool to see
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:12 AM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
The sun is out for the first time in over a week here in SW Kansas. A wave of happiness has hit our home.

We are going to spend all day outside.
It's going to be 88 down here today. Those spring breakers are going to be out in force on the beaches.:-)
[Reply]
lewdog 08:13 AM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
**** off lew.

..all I said is I'm going to see my friend again before he DIES.

I don't care what your opinion on it is.
And no where did I say not to see them.

Learn to read.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 08:14 AM 03-18-2020
So perhaps I overreacted with my daughter, but here's the backstory.

Boyfriend (who lives out of town) and his family go visit an Aunt in Columbia for the past week. My daughter is taking care of the boyfriends dog while he is out of town.
Family flies back a day early because Columbia is kicking out all tourists
Boyfriend decides he wants to fly back, come see my daughter, pick his pooch up and have her drive him back home this weekend (6 hour drive)
She tells me the plan and tell her nope.
He needs to fly home, self isolate for a week or two, then he can drive down and get the pooch (assuming gas stations are still open in 2 weeks etc.)

My daughter was not happy with me. I'm just trying to practical. Perhaps overreacted , but right now, I don't care.
[Reply]
notorious 08:16 AM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
It's going to be 88 down here today. Those spring breakers are going to be out in force on the beaches.:-)
Make the most of it and tell them to do their part in holding back the spread of Wuhan by going nude.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:17 AM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Because we all know that if you make more than $65k a year....you won’t get laid off or lose hours because of this.
Guessing it would be because they are thought to have more ability to have a nest egg, intelligence and better wear with all, etc.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
notorious 08:17 AM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
we have nesting bald eagles all over right now, we are going out looking at them for a little while. they get all spread out when it is raining trying to get dry i think. its cool to see
You have bald eagles out there?

That's freaking cool as hell!
[Reply]
neech 08:19 AM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Anyone else's water bill go way the **** up?
No
[Reply]
Fish 08:20 AM 03-18-2020
[Sigh of relief]

[Reply]
Mecca 08:20 AM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Anyone else's water bill go way the fuck up?
Stop jerking off in the shower.
[Reply]
notorious 08:22 AM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
[Sigh of relief]

:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 08:22 AM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
And no where did I say not to see them.

Learn to read.
:-)

And where did I accuse you of that?

learn to not assign accusations.

I have six posts in a 6k post thread.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:22 AM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
So perhaps I overreacted with my daughter, but here's the backstory.

Boyfriend (who lives out of town) and his family go visit an Aunt in Columbia for the past week. My daughter is taking care of the boyfriends dog while he is out of town.
Family flies back a day early because Columbia is kicking out all tourists
Boyfriend decides he wants to fly back, come see my daughter, pick his pooch up and have her drive him back home this weekend (6 hour drive)
She tells me the plan and tell her nope.
He needs to fly home, self isolate for a week or two, then he can drive down and get the pooch (assuming gas stations are still open in 2 weeks etc.)

My daughter was not happy with me. I'm just trying to practical. Perhaps overreacted , but right now, I don't care.
Are you talking about the Country in South America or the city in Missouri???
Either way I can’t fault you for trying to keep your family safe..
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:24 AM 03-18-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Because we all know that if you make more than $65k a year....you won’t get laid off or lose hours because of this.
$65k and single in the midwest... yeah, you should probably have at least a little savings to fall back on, but even then there are circumstances where that might not be possible (medical bills, etc.).

$65k here doesn't get you nearly as far... and if you have kids, that would be insulting.

Much less NYC/California/etc.... I'd really hope if they're looking at something like that, they would put a little more thought into it first.
[Reply]
Page 410 of 3903
« First < 310360400406407408409410 4114124134144204605109101410 > Last »
Up