ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 152
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:23 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
That Stadium is sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Eureka 12:41 PM 10-08-2021
So you're saying it's a crappy stadium?

It's a great destination no matter how you spin it.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:30 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
My appreciation for Joey Bosa just went up.

Except that what he said was patently false. Carr got better as the game went on.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:16 PM 10-08-2021
So you guys are signing Mitch Schwartz?

[Reply]
ModSocks 03:18 PM 10-08-2021
So apparently this is a thing:

The Wall Street Journal reports Raiders coach Jon Gruden sent an email that used a racist trope to describe NFLPA executive director DeMaurice Smith during the 2011 lockout.

The Wall Street Journal reports Gruden wrote "Dumboriss Smith has lips the size of michellin tires" in his sent email during the height of the 2011 NFL lockout. Gruden, who recently apologized, said he was upset with how Smith was handling the CBA talks at the time, reaffirming to the WSJ that he "used a horrible way of explaining it." The NFL has since released an empty statement on the matter, stating the league "condemns the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” The league is also reportedly sharing emails pertaining to Gruden with the Raiders while a person familiar with the matter, per WSJ Sports, said the NFL is currently discussing Gruden's status with the club. This story is far from over.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:16 PM 10-08-2021
This should end in Gruden's dismissal from the Raiders. There's no way a team full of black players can respect this guy now.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:22 PM 10-08-2021
So you're saying it's a crappy stadium?

It's a great destination no matter how you spin it.
It's a nice place for opposing team's fans to go and have a fun weekend and watch their team win. Perfect in fact.

And you don't even have to worry about real, disgusting Raiders fans because they can't afford the tickets.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:24 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
said the NFL is currently discussing Gruden's status with the club.
:-)

Potentially going to lose his job because he changed a mans name to include the word "dumb" and made a comment about the size of his lips... 10 years ago.

Meanwhile a NBA player can yell "bitch ass white boy" and it's just locker room trash talk. Fair game.

:-)
[Reply]
Eureka 08:21 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
It's a nice place for opposing team's fans to go and have a fun weekend and watch their team win. Perfect in fact.

And you don't even have to worry about real, disgusting Raiders fans because they can't afford the tickets.
I'm a Raiders fan and I have season tickets there. I'm guessing you don't have a mullet and drive an Iroc-Z.

Come on man!
[Reply]
Eureka 08:23 PM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This should end in Gruden's dismissal from the Raiders. There's no way a team full of black players can respect this guy now.
T Hill should be dismissed from the team. There's no way a team full of fathers can respect this guy now.

See how that works?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:25 PM 10-08-2021
T Hill should be dismissed from the team. There's no way a team full of fathers can respect this guy now.

See how that works?
I see your stupidity is not just confined to women.
[Reply]
Eureka 08:39 PM 10-08-2021
I see your stupidity is not just confined to women.
You're either dense or you're just misunderstanding me. I'll go the the latter and let you know people rushed to judgment on T Hill just like you're rushing to judgement on Gruden. That is my point with my previous post.

Clay, you made a multiple years long thread about dating women on this forum get erased because of your stupidity of women. Don't go there man.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:46 PM 10-08-2021
this is not rushing to judgment

this is hard evidence
[Reply]
Eureka 09:01 PM 10-08-2021
this is not rushing to judgment

this is hard evidence
OK BROOKE. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:07 PM 10-08-2021