ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 152
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
raybec 4 08:53 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I don't hate Carr anymore than I'd hate any battered woman.

But I am somewhat exasperated by them and struggle to find sympathy. This guy's standing up there defending a piece of trash like Josh McDaniels.

He did the same stuff with Gruden.

He's something of a mindless automaton; just another cliche spewing robot who takes orders well.

Except this one gets all weepy when things are tough. And wears eyeliner.

****'m...
The Stepford Quarterback
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:07 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ainful-process

Rome was not built in a day!

I kind of want to say that Pioli said that in kansas city but I can't remember 100%. Seems like a 'patriot way' thing to say.
Yea, and it took four hundred years, give or take, for the Roman empire to fall apart.

Not sure what that has to do with the Faid.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:12 PM 11-14-2022
The only thing that I hate about the Raiders is they are so bad and have been for so long I’ve lost the energy to continue to hate them.

Nah who am I kidding. I still hate them.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:30 PM 11-14-2022
I see a few of you saying it’s hard to hate Carr because he “seems like a nice guy”. That’s not why it’s hard to hate him. I’d argue it’s easy to like him because he ensures the Raiders will go nowhere due to his mediocre abilities. If he was good it wouldn’t be hard to hate him, even if he seemed like a nice guy.
[Reply]
scho63 09:41 PM 11-14-2022
This thread will NEVER leave the front page of CP.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:43 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The only thing that I hate about the Raiders is they are so bad and have been for so long I’ve lost the energy to continue to hate them.

I feel you on this. Not a fucking team I hate worse than Dungver. But Chargers/Faders just seem like secondary characters in this episode. Probably because Dungver fans were going apeshit when they were gifted Manning. But that was only a few years. They’re gonna have to deal with Mahomes (who even Wolfe was ready to get away from) for well over a decade and a half. They’ll hate us worse than we EVER hated them by the end of this run. It’s gonna be a Patriots :-) type stranglehold on the division until the goat retires.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:45 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

It’s amazing how that franchise with its history has devolved into utter irrelevance. Once the newness wears off in LV they will become another home game for opposing teams.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:56 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
It’s amazing how that franchise with its history has devolved into utter irrelevance. Once the newness wears off in LV they will become another home game for opposing teams.
I have a couple friends who live there. They say that the tickets to their games go to gamblers instead of fans. So there is not a real HFA there. As a fan of a rival team, couldn’t have asked for a better outcome.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:09 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
imagine you spend your entire life working to get to the NFL. pop warner, jr high, high school, college. you work your ass off to learn and practice and be the best you possibly can. you get scouted because someone sees you're more talented than your peers. you work your ass off every day to turn that talent into an opportunity to play in the NFL. you manage to avoid a career ending injury. finally, it's draft day. all that hard work is finally going to pay off, you're going to be a star doing the only thing you've ever cared about.

and you get drafted by the raiders lol
That is when you make it clear if the Raiders draft you, you aren't signing and will be in next years draft.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:39 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I have a couple friends who live there. They say that the tickets to their games go to gamblers instead of fans. So there is not a real HFA there. As a fan of a rival team, couldn’t have asked for a better outcome.
So the Chiefs do not face a hometeam crowd in Los Angeles for the Chargers or Las Vegas for the Raiders, and they only face a hometown crowd for the first 2.5 quarters in Denver.
[Reply]
Bump 10:57 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Yea, and it took four hundred years, give or take, for the Roman empire to fall apart.

Not sure what that has to do with the Faid.
that's what the owner of the faid is saying hence the linked article
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 11-15-2022

Josh McDaniels as a head coach

First 6 games 6-0
Next 31 games 7-24 pic.twitter.com/c5AZd7neNe

— NFL on CBS �� (@NFLonCBS) November 14, 2022

[Reply]
Nickhead 12:10 AM 11-15-2022
Carr doesn't make players better due to his play. That and I actually think Carr was calling out his coach while he was crying if I were to read between the lines?

:-)
[Reply]
BossChief 12:14 AM 11-15-2022
Watch Derek Carr get cut and we pick him up as Hennes replacement and flip him for a mid rounder a couple years later.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:51 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I don't hate Carr anymore than I'd hate any battered woman.

But I am somewhat exasperated by them and struggle to find sympathy. This guy's standing up there defending a piece of trash like Josh McDaniels.

He did the same stuff with Gruden.

He's something of a mindless automaton; just another cliche spewing robot who takes orders well.

Except this one gets all weepy when things are tough. And wears eyeliner.

Fuck'm...
Valid points. Can’t argue other than to say what is he supposed to do? And to date, Gruden WAS far and away the best coach he had, as criminal as that may be.

But yeah, I have no problem amending my statement to “fuck ‘em”
[Reply]
Page 130 of 152
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140 > Last »
Up