« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:23 PM 03-30-2024
So Clark, Reese, Juju and Paige all made it through to the next round and are set to face off. The hype around Iowa versus LSU is already building on social media. And the Paige versus Juju matchup is gonna be a very intriguing contest between two elite guards.

Most of the games in this round were close contests. Even Carolina were pushed hard. It seems obvious that they will be in the final but Texas could be a tough out for them tbh.

Regardless a matchup of Clark or Reese vs Juju or Paige in the semi-finals would also be great to see. I think Clark is under the most pressure out of all of them tbh. Reese already has a ring, Juju is just 18 in her debut season, and Paige just came back from injury and still has another year in college left. Clark losing to Reese two years running would be rough for her I think.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:29 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
So Clark, Reese, Juju and Paige all made it through to the next round and are set to face off. The hype around Iowa versus LSU is already building on social media. And the Paige versus Juju marchup is gonna be a very intriguing contest between two elite guards.

Most of the games in this round were close contests. Even Carolina were pushed hard. It seems obvious that they will be in the final but Texas could be a tough out for them tbh.

Regardless a matchup of Clark or Reese vs Juju or Paige in the semi-finals would also be great to see. I think Clark is under the most pressure out of all of them tbh. Reese already has a ring, Juju is just 18 in her debut season, and Paige just came back from injury and still has another year in college left. Clark losing to Reese two years running would be rough for her I think.

Who cares
[Reply]
Pablo 10:30 PM 03-30-2024
Ice Age Sloth got some nice tits
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:40 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Who cares
Yo momma.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:30 AM 03-31-2024
Time for someone to run over Mulkey when she is on the court.

Reese is going to get T's in the game and maybe ejected. Calling it now
[Reply]
SurroundedByMorons 08:24 AM 03-31-2024
Let's go Hawks!!!!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:51 AM 03-31-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
So Clark, Reese, Juju and Paige all made it through to the next round and are set to face off. The hype around Iowa versus LSU is already building on social media. And the Paige versus Juju marchup is gonna be a very intriguing contest between two elite guards.

Nah if she loses she gets to go to the Olympic tryouts... If she wins she will be playing. It will hurt to lose, but she has elevated a very average Iowa team the past two years to a level that allows the rematch. You but Reese on Iowa's team, they may make the tournament.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:52 AM 03-31-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Time for someone to run over Mulkey when she is on the court.

Reese is going to get T's in the game and maybe ejected. Calling it now
If they officiate the game like last years final, Iowa won't have a chance.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:21 PM 03-31-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
If they officiate the game like last years final, Iowa won't have a chance.
True. Wouldnt surprise me. Have seen a few games this year where it was more like a alley fight than a BBall game.

SEC trash.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:38 AM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
True. Wouldnt surprise me. Have seen a few games this year where it was more like an alley fight than a BBall game.

SEC trash.
Yeah, that tournament game earlier in the season against Purdue Ft Wayne where Clark just straight up shoved the girl to the ground for face guarding her is a good example. You can tell she’s very easy to fluster. Especially when she knows all eyes are on her in a big game like this. LSU definitely knows how soft she is and will take full advantage of her emotions tonight. You also have to wonder if the whistles get swallowed a bit just BECAUSE of how much Clark cries and complains.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:44 AM 04-01-2024
Go Kim and Angel!

Put Clark in her place.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:48 AM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Yeah, that tournament game earlier in the season against Purdue Ft Wayne where Clark just straight up shoved the girl to the ground for face guarding her is a good example. You can tell she’s very easy to fluster. Especially when she knows all eyes are on her in a big game like this. LSU definitely knows how soft she is and will take full advantage of her emotions tonight. You also have to wonder if the whistles get swallowed a bit just BECAUSE of how much Clark cries and complains.
:-)... face guarding. It was basically rugby being played. In the NC game last year against LSU the officiating was biased as fuck... but I get it you hate Clark. Call the game as it should be called. It's not that hard.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:49 AM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Go Kim and Angel!

Put Clark in her place.
:-)... Put Clark on a team with the talent of LSU and they don't lose a game...
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:52 AM 04-01-2024
:-)... Put Clark on a team with the talent of LSU and they don't lose a game...
So, she is the Lebron of WBB. Needs help to win.

Exhausted of hearing about her. Pistol Pete is the real scoring champion.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:54 AM 04-01-2024
:-)... face guarding. It was basically rugby being played. In the NC game last year against LSU the officiating was biased as fuck... but I get it you hate Clark. Call the game as it should be called. It's not that hard.
Which just proves the NCAA wants Trash over Class. Bluder has ALWAYS been a class act. ALWAYS.

Mulkey has always been an attention whore and a whole lot of other words. She needs to be put in her place along with LSU.

The unfortunate part about all of this, I think SC is just far and above everyone else this year.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 125
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Up