ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 72
« First < 16566263646566 67686970 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:31 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Mark it down.

Joe Burrow will end his career with more MVPs and SBs than Mahomes.
Mark it down that it’s much harder to keep winning when you don’t get the luxury of drafting Top 10 every year. Give it a couple more years and let’s see how your team looks when you are drafting later every year.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:33 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
:-). Like that dumb ****er has ever seen $10K in the same place.
Ok. Scratch what i just said.

You wanna bet on that, tough guy?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:35 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Because I had planned to bet this money on this game anyway and this would just be so much more of a fulfilling way to do it.

And you felt the need to throw around your financials - alleged or
otherwise -
like it was going to intimidate me. You chose…unwisely. And I’m merely asking for you to make a harmless bet that no one with your - alleged - means would be troubled by. That’s all.

It’s cool to spend your free time talking a big game on an online message board of another team. I commend you for your bravery.
You actually took any of that seriously? My apologies.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:36 PM 12-31-2022
Guys, should I absolutely eviscerate a rival fan poster yet again or should I just let him live the surprise that's in store for him? Because my "Sources" are tingling again....about cincy and beefalo this time....uh oh
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:40 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Guys, should I absolutely eviscerate a rival fan poster yet again or should I just let him live the surprise that's in store for him? Because my "Sources" are tingling again....about cincy and beefalo this time....uh oh
Shut your mouth. You couldn't eviscerate a ****ing ravioli if someone was guiding the knife for you.

You remind me of a guy that used to troll the Bengals MB. He was a steelers fan and he lived in the land of delusion where everything he typed was Johnny Carson worthy and every look at every lady meant he was getting it wet that night.

He was none of that. He was just an old blowhard with bad spelling and a worse sense of humor.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:42 PM 12-31-2022
Shut your mouth. You couldn't eviscerate a ****ing ravioli if someone was guiding the knife for you.

You remind me of a guy that used to troll the Bengals MB. He was a steelers fan and he lived in the land of delusion where everything he typed was Johnny Carson worthy and every look at every lady meant he was getting it wet that night.

He was none of that. He was just an old blowhard with bad spelling and a worse sense of humor.
Macauley Culkin is your QB...the Coke snorting, cigar smoking piece of shit is in for a treat in January...
[Reply]
tredadda 02:43 PM 12-31-2022
I will be right here, reminding you every day that Patty was a good little QB, but Burrow is the new GOAT.

Every.****ing.Day.

P.S. Elway lost 3 SBs before winning his two. "most qbs" doesn't matter to Burrow.
I actually like Burrow but that part is just nonsense. Burrow was a nobody who couldn’t crack the starting lineup at tOSU and had to transfer to LSU where he did nothing until he was surrounded by one of if not the most stacked teams in CFB history. That team was so good they got Orgeron a NC. He then comes to Cincy and it took having Boyd, Higgins, Mixon, and Chase to make that offense hum. Show me evidence of Burrow doing anything significant without being surrounded by elite skill players. If not he’s not the GOAT you claim he is.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:45 PM 12-31-2022
Macauley Culkin is your QB...the Coke snorting, cigar smoking piece of shit is in for a treat in January...
Wow. Even after i typed what i did about you...you still brought this.

How fucking embarrassing for you.

Wait. Are you one of those guys who doesn't realize how people are actually laughing at him, not with him?

If that's the case, i'm sorry. Count me as one of the eviscerated. o_o
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:54 PM 12-31-2022
Hold on to your butts Bengal fans....
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:57 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I actually like Burrow but that part is just nonsense. Burrow was a nobody who couldn’t crack the starting lineup at tOSU and had to transfer to LSU where he did nothing until he was surrounded by one of if not the most stacked teams in CFB history. That team was so good they got Orgeron a NC. He then comes to Cincy and it took having Boyd, Higgins, Mixon, and Chase to make that offense hum. Show me evidence of Burrow doing anything significant without being surrounded by elite skill players. If not he’s not the GOAT you claim he is.
When Ja'Marr Chase was out with a hip, he made Tee Higgins the NFL leader in receiving yards those 4 weeks.

Last Sunday he threw 2 touchdowns to Trenton Irwin. Do you know who Trenton Irwin is?

Two weeks ago, he threw one of his 4 touchdowns to Mitchell Wilcox. Ever heard of him?

His rookie year he was throwing to another rookie in Higgins, a washed, disinterested AJ Green, Boyd and a nobody, blocking TE named Drew Sample. He threw for 300+ yds 5 times in his first 7 games which includes a 400+ game and was on pace for another 400 yd game before he blew out his knee in Wash, and according to the talking heads, was the leader for RoY.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:57 PM 12-31-2022
Not too bad.

I graduated UC at 20 with a double major in FT and FE. Made FM at Schwab at 28 and now i'm a freelance FA with clients like Gates, Arnault, Buffett and Trump.

If my number is too low for you, i can always rob some banks on the way to the Chiefs Bengals AFCCG next month.

I'm in the financial industry as well, and any advisor/PM of any credibility would never brag about their clients by name, NEVER... Just a guess, you probably have a 2003 corvette in your garage as well, probably repainted Orange with Black tiger stripes at MAACO...
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:00 PM 12-31-2022
Hold on to your butts Bengal fans....
So eviscerating. Potentially even completely shredding.

True artistic talent.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 03:01 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I'm in the financial industry as well, and any advisor/PM of any credibility would never brag about their clients by name, NEVER... Just a guess, you probably have a 2003 corvette in your garage as well, probably repainted Orange with Black tiger stripes at MAACO...
Stop it. I already said that was all bullshit. I actually expected it to be pretty obvious by the way i typed it.

But no, i wish i had a fucking '03 vette painted orange and black.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:02 PM 12-31-2022
When Ja'Marr Chase was out with a hip, he made Tee Higgins the NFL leader in receiving yards those 4 weeks.

Last Sunday he threw 2 touchdowns to Trenton Irwin. Do you know who Trenton Irwin is?

Two weeks ago, he threw one of his 4 touchdowns to Mitchell Wilcox. Ever heard of him?

His rookie year he was throwing to another rookie in Higgins, a washed, disinterested AJ Green, Boyd and a nobody, blocking TE named Drew Sample. He threw for 300+ yds 5 times in his first 7 games which includes a 400+ game and was on pace for another 400 yd game before he blew out his knee in Wash, and according to the talking heads, was the leader for RoY.
Now imagine Irwin and Wilcox without Chase and/or Higgins and no more top 10 draft picks... That's your future. You may get hot and maybe even go to anther Superbowl, but the end is near... Your owner is Mike Brown...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:03 PM 12-31-2022
Stop it. I already said that was all bullshit. I actually expected it to be pretty obvious by the way i typed it.

But no, i wish i had a ****ing '03 vette painted orange and black.
Do you also sing 80's covers at Weddings?
[Reply]
Page 66 of 72
« First < 16566263646566 67686970 > Last »
Up