ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 72
« First < 15556162636465 66676869 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 01:32 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Mahomes will go home this year without a SB trophy.
Just win on Monday night dipstick.

I’m sure that Mahomes will have something for you this season in the AFCCG.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:34 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Unfortunately Burrow is going to get the Brady treatment in his career, I’m already seeing him get the same breaks as Tom. :-)
Doubtful.

He didn’t get it in the Super Bowl last year.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:37 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Doubtful.

He didn’t get it in the Super Bowl last year.
That’s the only hope I’m hanging on, that fumble they forced on Kelce and against the Pats last week? That was Brady breaks. Nothing you can do against breaks like that.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:37 PM 12-31-2022
After Burrow goes 400+/4+ the next two games and rips the MVP out of Pat's small hands, the only thing Mahomey will be collecting is tears.
You talk a lot of shit for someone who’s a fan of a QB and a franchise that has never won anything.

You related to Eli Apple, by chance?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:39 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Oh, college. I graduated summa cum laude from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.

I’m highly skeptical that those are the people’s money you’re managing after a career at Schwab, but whatever.

Let’s do an easy one so that I can see you’re legit. Let’s bet a straight 10k even-up on Chiefs/Bengals should they meet in the playoffs. Only stipulation is that Burrow and Mahomes have to each play at least one quarter or the bet is a push (ie, I don’t think it would be fair for either of us if the outcome weren’t dependent upon the QBs we’re debating). If you’re up for that, I’ll DM you to exchange contact information and we can talk on the phone to confirm this is something very real.

After that, we can graduate to the specifics of the MVP/SB wager.

Fair?
No. I'm not that guy who thinks goading people into making sketchy bets online makes me smarter or tougher.

I'd have to be an idiot to bet on the Bengals winning in KC after what's happened the last 300+ days. Even if they play in Cincy, i'm a bigger believer in the law of large numbers.

"Putting my money where my mouth is" doesn't determine how tough i am.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:49 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
holy shit do you actually believe this is going to happen?
Did you believe even 20% of that bullshit you were spewing the week before KC/CIN almost a month ago?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:50 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP:
Just win on Monday night dipstick.

I’m sure that Mahomes will have something for you this season in the AFCCG.
He'll have something alright. A statline that's less than Burrow's. Again.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:53 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
That’s the only hope I’m hanging on, that fumble they forced on Kelce and against the Pats last week? That was Brady breaks. Nothing you can do against breaks like that.
When you force a fumble, that's not "breaks". Unforced errors are breaks.

LTD.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:55 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
You talk a lot of shit for someone who’s a fan of a QB and a franchise that has never won anything.

You related to Eli Apple, by chance?
Just try and tell me you all weren't talking major shit before patrick won a ring.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:10 PM 12-31-2022
Just try and tell me you all weren't talking major shit before patrick won a ring.
About our QB? Of course we were. But he had just won an MVP award and was coming off a 50 TD, 5000 yard season in his very first season starting in the NFL.

About our team? No. We hadn’t won a Lombardi in 50 fucking years. What shit did we have to talk?

But after the 2019 run, yeah, you better believe we were dishing it out. And rightfully so.

Burrow and the Bungles have yet to win anything. All your talk reeks of desperate bravado until proven otherwise . . . . .
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:16 PM 12-31-2022
No. I'm not that guy who thinks goading people into making sketchy bets online makes me smarter or tougher.

I'd have to be an idiot to bet on the Bengals winning in KC after what's happened the last 300+ days. Even if they play in Cincy, i'm a bigger believer in the law of large numbers.

"Putting my money where my mouth is" doesn't determine how tough i am.
But if the Bengals are the superior team, the law of large numbers need not be in KC’s favor? You do know how that works, right?

What makes it a sketchy bet? They’ve played 3 times and the Bengals have won each time. You are explaining how the Bengals are the superior team and Burrow is the superior QB. Would it make you feel better if we do a moneyline wager when the time comes?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:23 PM 12-31-2022
But if the Bengals are the superior team, the law of large numbers need not be in KC’s favor? You do know how that works, right?

What makes it a sketchy bet? They’ve played 3 times and the Bengals have won each time. You are explaining how the Bengals are the superior team and Burrow is the superior QB. Would it make you feel better if we do a moneyline wager when the time comes?
Why are you spending so much time trying to get me to make a bet that's not going to happen?

All shit talking aside. I don't gamble. I suck ass at it and i might as well give away money. It doesn't matter the situation. I could have bet the sun would rise in the east this morning and as soon as i put the money down, it wouldn't fucking happen.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:24 PM 12-31-2022
:-). Like that dumb fucker has ever seen $10K in the same place.
Oh, college. I graduated summa cum laude from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.

I’m highly skeptical that those are the people’s money you’re managing after a career at Schwab, but whatever.

Let’s do an easy one so that I can see you’re legit. Let’s bet a straight 10k even-up on Chiefs/Bengals should they meet in the playoffs. Only stipulation is that Burrow and Mahomes have to each play at least one quarter or the bet is a push (ie, I don’t think it would be fair for either of us if the outcome weren’t dependent upon the QBs we’re debating). If you’re up for that, I’ll DM you to exchange contact information and we can talk on the phone to confirm this is something very real.

After that, we can graduate to the specifics of the MVP/SB wager.

Fair?

[Reply]
RunKC 02:25 PM 12-31-2022
He'll have something alright. A statline that's less than Burrow's. Again.
Chiefs won’t lose at home to the Bengals again. Our offense will also be significantly more difficult to defend compared to our last meeting bc we will have Hardman and Toney.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:31 PM 12-31-2022
Why are you spending so much time trying to get me to make a bet that's not going to happen?
Because I had planned to bet this money on this game anyway and this would just be so much more of a fulfilling way to do it.

And you felt the need to throw around your financials - alleged or
otherwise - like it was going to intimidate me. You chose…unwisely. And I’m merely asking for you to make a harmless bet that no one with your - alleged - means would be troubled by. That’s all.

It’s cool to spend your free time talking a big game on an online message board of another team. I commend you for your bravery.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 72
« First < 15556162636465 66676869 > Last »
Up