ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 186 of 240
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190196236 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:50 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
What drives me nuts is that Belichick is the only coach who seems to get that sometimes a first down is worth way more than points.

3rd and 2 - just run it twice unless you get stuffed on 3rd down. **** the FG. 8 pts doesn't win the game. A 1st down WINS THE GAME.
YES, by throwing it many times and putting the dagger in... If we would have ran it and got stuffed you would have said why didn't we throw it on 3rd Down, Brady, Wilson and Rodgers do it all the time...

You go up by 8 there all day long... Winchester snapped it early for some reason...

Oh, and Fuck Kareem Hunt for being a piece of Shit... We wouldn't have had to worry about the 2 yards.
[Reply]
cdcox 03:52 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Disagree. Andy wanted to ball out quickly on every play and with justification. Even if the FG is good, you can still lose the game. Two chances to get less than two yards to end it-- I take that option everyday of the week. The play-calling wasn't the issue - it's passing on 3rd down. Run it on 3rd, and then pass or run on 4th if you didn't get it. Worst case -- make them march 80 yards with no time outs to win.
I can live with running on 3rd down then passing on 4th if it is more than a foot to go. You are still playing for a win. Reid got too conservative.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:52 PM 11-10-2019
At least Marv Levy actually MADE a few Superbowls, Reid defaulted into 1 early in his career?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:53 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Because LoneWolf has always been a buttfucking moron.
And you’ve always been a drug using failed musician, shitty father, and suicidal pussy. The day you finally put a gun in your mouth and end it all will be the best day in your daughter’s life. When you’re at home by yourself and it’s quiet and you’re thinking about all the ways you’ve fucked up your life, think about doing the right thing and swallowing a bullet so at least your daughter has a chance to succeed without the shame of her deadbeat father weighing her down.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:53 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
You win the thread.
Only if you know nothing about football...
[Reply]
Jerm 03:53 PM 11-10-2019
Of course both 610 and 810 making every excuse possible for this guy....gutless clowns....
[Reply]
RickObie 03:53 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
An inside screen play is actually not a bad call when the defense is expecting run. Give Tennessee credit. They played it well. KC still should have won the game. Reid didn’t make Williams fumble or make Winchester snap the ball early. He didn’t allow the Tennessee defender to jump offsides.
You’re funny - you’re just messing with us. That’s the one thing about CP are comments like this. Pure comedy gold.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:53 PM 11-10-2019
I don’t get the lack of misdirection plays anymore.

3rd and 2. Hill can easily get that shit on a misdirection play.
[Reply]
RickObie 03:54 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I don’t get the lack of misdirection plays anymore.

3rd and 2. Hill can easily get that shit on a misdirection play.
Spot on!!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:55 PM 11-10-2019
Shula won 2 superbowls before Marino and then what happened? Feels like Reid has Shula/Marino Disease. What gives here?
[Reply]
Three7s 03:56 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
An inside screen play is actually not a bad call when the defense is expecting run. Give Tennessee credit. They played it well. KC still should have won the game. Reid didn’t make Williams fumble or make Winchester snap the ball early. He didn’t allow the Tennessee defender to jump offsides.
The Titans defender wasn't offsides. He got a good jump off the snap. If you look at the play, he was still behind the LoS when the ball was snapped. Happens all the time, literally.
[Reply]
cdcox 03:56 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Disagree. Andy wanted to ball out quickly on every play and with justification. Even if the FG is good, you can still lose the game. Two chances to get less than two yards to end it-- I take that option everyday of the week. The play-calling wasn't the issue - it's passing on 3rd down. Run it on 3rd, and then pass or run on 4th if you didn't get it. Worst case -- make them march 80 yards with no time outs to win.
And my frustration goes back to the play calling after Hill's catch with 4:11 left. Andy went into a shell with 1) an ineffective run, 2) a short pass to Hill that would have gained <5 even if he had caught it and 3) a low percentage route on 3rd down. Scoring a TD in that situation would have iced the game, but poor play calls lead to a FG.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:56 PM 11-10-2019
Um, getting a bit weird in here fellas.
[Reply]
jd1020 03:56 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Shula won 2 superbowls before Marino and then what happened? Feels like Reid has Shula/Marino Disease. What gives here?
Wouldn't Reid have to have won a SB before getting his disease?
[Reply]
Frazod 03:57 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by iDeaL:
I'm not even pissed. Can't be... just really dissapointed. We should be numb to this shit after all these years. This is what we should be expecting as Chiefs fans. Mahomes or not, its the same as it ever was. Tbh, I will be surprised if Mahomes wants to sign long term with this henchmen franchise. I would like to see him go somewhere where he has a chance to win one.
It's been years since we lost like this. To a shitty team with a losing record. Every team we lost to last year was a good team that made the playoffs, including both Super Bowl participants. Every team we lost to prior to today this season either was a playoff team, or in the case of Green Bay, will be one this year.

You have to go back to the days of Alice for a loss like this. This is like when we lost to the fucking Giants, Jets and Bills during that 4-game swoon in 2017.

With the talent we have, with the quarterback we have, this loss is inexcusable.
[Reply]
Page 186 of 240
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190196236 > Last »
Up