ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 146
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:55 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
In our reality, you are the full embodiment of all sack of shit bengals fans. Thank you for your service as our resident Bengal whipping boy.
lol. I wish i could rep this but have to pass it around first. Anyway, this is an Eagles SB thread. Bengals are home and old news. Just needed clarity on my question. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:19 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Ok. That's what i was wondering. I only recall seeing one other Bengals fan. Wasn't sure if i missed more or if i was just representing the sack of shit fan base.
I still like you more than the Bills fans...
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:22 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
lol. I wish i could rep this but have to pass it around first. Anyway, this is an Eagles SB thread. Bengals are home and old news. Just needed clarity on my question. :-)
Dude, you've really been nothing but class, especially since the game.

I'll be honest - the Bengals fans I saw elsewhere were some of the worst I've ever seen and we've had some doozies over the years.

I mean, these people were calling the Bengals unstoppable for weeks leading up to the game and then completely switched to "rigged" after they lost. Many of them STILL haven't given that up.

So kudos to you for being the bigger person.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:28 PM 02-09-2023
Bills fans hating Patriots fans should really create a cockholster singularity whereupon the concentrated douche causes the universe to fold in on itself.

It's like Yankees/Red Sox. Girls, girls, settle down - you're BOTH fuckstains.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:44 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Bills fans hating Patriots fans should really create a cockholster singularity whereupon the concentrated douche causes the universe to fold in on itself.
I see you’ve met my ex.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:52 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, you've really been nothing but class, especially since the game.

I'll be honest - the Bengals fans I saw elsewhere were some of the worst I've ever seen and we've had some doozies over the years.

I mean, these people were calling the Bengals unstoppable for weeks leading up to the game and then completely switched to "rigged" after they lost. Many of them STILL haven't given that up.

So kudos to you for being the bigger person.
I've seen a few people who were making a lot of noise about it being b.s. at the end of the game and signs of it being rigged... backtrack when they re-watched the game sober. The Pacheco TD getting called back for a hold seems to be a key point there.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:03 PM 02-09-2023
I'm sure someone posted the meme but the Chiefs had more yards, more 1st downs, a higher 3rd down conversion rate, more sacks, more ToP, and fewer turnovers than the Bengals.

Blaming the refs for that game is dumb.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 03:11 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm sure someone posted the meme but the Chiefs had more yards, more 1st downs, a higher 3rd down conversion rate, more sacks, more ToP, and fewer turnovers than the Bengals.

Blaming the refs for that game is dumb.
So basically rigged?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:13 PM 02-09-2023
Eagles fans are really talking themselves into that their Defense will stop Patrick as if they beat the best offenses.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 03:24 PM 02-09-2023
Good luck, guys.

I hate the fucking Eagles.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:29 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Good luck, guys.

I hate the fucking Eagles.
Awwww you're so sweet.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 03:34 PM 02-09-2023
Haven’t browsed this thread much, but I’m assuming there has been talk on the status of Hurts and his shoulder? Maybe 2 weeks of rest have helped, but he hasn’t really been all that effective in the 3 games since he returned from injury. His y/a is down, hasn’t thrown for many yards, and even his running numbers are down.
[Reply]
frozenchief 03:49 PM 02-09-2023
The author of this post runs a betting website. I've posted another Twitter thread he made about Hurts v Mahomes performance. TL;DR version is that Hurts play, as measured by EPA, drops tremendously when facing a good defense.

THis new thread analyzes why he thinks the Chiefs are seriously undervalued as underdogs in the SB. He gives 3 factors in this gave that favor the Chiefs and 1 that favors the Eagles. TL;DR version on this one is that the strong numbers from the Eagles' defense come from how they play and that style does not match up well against offenses like KC's and Mahomes in particular. Anyway, it's a lengthy thread so I can't really post it but it's well worth the time to review.

https://twitter.com/SharpClarkeNFL/s...32605966319619
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:54 PM 02-09-2023
Feels like everybody's picking the Eagles, but I think it's mostly a bunch of ESPN tools. NFL Pickwatch shows a slight edge to the Eagles among hundreds of analysts. 6 of 9 from The Athletic picked KC.

Barnwell also picked the Chiefs. He has a long breakdown at espn.com.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:57 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Jamaica in July ?
Yeah, every year. It’s actually usually cooler there than Florida that time of year.
[Reply]
Page 109 of 146
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119 > Last »
Up