ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 247
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:39 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Do they really need a RB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:39 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Next week is HUGE.
Maybe.

If the Chiefs end up losing @Buffalo in the playoffs and the game would have been at Arrowhead had they just beat the Bills in October... sure, that's big.

If they lose by 4 touchdowns next week though, I'm not going to lose sleep over it just in case that one specific scenario happens 3 months from now.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:40 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
He was soooo good at almost winning playoff games & throwing touchdowns. Best ever I would say.
How can you forget the hidden TDs and setting up the punter??
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:40 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
The Bills showed why the Chiefs should be terrified of them
The Buffalo Bills won in convincing fashion in Week 5. Their performance should have the Chiefs a bit worried heading into Week 6 and beyond.
Spoiler!

https://favsporting.com/the-bills-sh...f-them-kansan/

If you are quoting an article with ads like that at the bottom you should rethink how much you should care.
[Reply]
O.city 02:41 PM 10-10-2022
Do they really need a RB?

It's another offensive weapon.

It's a SB or bust season for them.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:42 PM 10-10-2022
The Buffalo Bills won in convincing fashion in Week 5. Their performance should have the Chiefs a bit worried heading into Week 6 and beyond.
Spoiler!

https://favsporting.com/the-bills-sh...f-them-kansan/

Only thing I’m terrified about, is the dirty ass Bills players trying to injure ours. Mother fuckers hit Mahomes like they did Pickett yesterday, they better clear the fucking bench.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:44 PM 10-10-2022

[Reply]
chop 02:45 PM 10-10-2022
The Panthers would take a 25m cap hit this year.
[Reply]
O.city 02:45 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by chop:
The Panthers would take a 25m cap hit this year.
May as well just to get rid of him. What else they gonna do with the $ this year?
[Reply]
Dawson 03:26 PM 10-10-2022
We really should consider resting Mahomes tonight after we get two quick TDs. All our energy needs to shift to Buffalo asap. Its the biggest game of the season.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:28 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Only thing I’m terrified about, is the dirty ass Bills players trying to injure ours. Mother fuckers hit Mahomes like they did Pickett yesterday, they better clear the fucking bench.
The NFL is granting them a SB appearance, they gave them Carte Blanche to injure other teams players. That’s why the Saints won in 2009.
[Reply]
Best22 03:29 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Dawson:
We really should consider resting Mahomes tonight after we get two quick TDs. All our energy needs to shift to Buffalo asap. Its the biggest game of the season.
The Raiders have literally spent all off-season trying to beat us

They have ridiculous weapons.

They have pass rushers

This is a big game
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:30 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Dawson:
No its not. Our biggest games don't come until January. Let the Bills have their Super Bowl in October.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:35 PM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Bills and their fans act like they're the most disrespected team in football. As if they're perpetual underdogs. Almost the exact opposite of reality.
I mean, the Bills are good, yeah. But why should everyone fall over themselves to respect the Bills? They blow out bad teams in the regular season (and occasionally a good one) and then lose in the playoffs.

They have not won anything at this point that is really worth all this respect and until they do, they can have their flowers and take them and shove them straight up their ass.

You want respect?!?

Win a fucking meaningful game when something’s on the line.

Until then, in the infamous words of Carl Peterson ‘sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up’
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:35 PM 10-10-2022
Danan Hughes just said he planted a motion detector on the Arrowhead at midfield and if any Raiders come near it he's ready to parachute down from the broadcast booth and drop-kick them.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 247
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Up