ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 172
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Rausch 06:03 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by unothadeal:
http://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityCh...tm_name=iossmf

In the spirit of posting Reddit traction, here it is getting roasted
So now the story is being taken down because of racist comments, not the story's validity, and the urging of a friend to consider the org's ability to "work through things."

The second story is more fiction than the first.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:03 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Darren Smith:
Lol, guess that’s why you had to take your piece down and I didn’t 🤡. Keep learning journalism 101 why the JV team continue to actually get credentialed to cover the Chiefs and not get stuck at home watching on tv. While you’re at it, see if your 50k followers can get you to cover Super Bowls…oops, you’d actually have a platform to do that. 🤷🏽*♂️
Ah yeah, baby! We got some burst!
[Reply]
Rausch 06:05 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Clay posts a hit piece on how awful Bienemy is on Medium and links it across the internet. It reads like a middle schooler wrote it, and 90% of it is hearsay and rumor, but it had enough substance in a handful of actual events (animosity on the sidelines of the AFCCG in particular) that the internet ran with it. After literally every reputable source tore it to shreds, they took it down and acted like it was racial comments that made them do it. The internet proceeds to laugh at how sad it is people would make shit up for internet attention. Any credibility that "Save Our Chiefs" and the "Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board" every had is covered in poo and set on fire.

Meanwhile, Clay is masturbating furiously at all of the internet attention and doesn't seem to understand the irony of this entire thing basically being X-Factor walking down the street in medical scrubs and his cheese hat to get attention.
There's a difference between not understanding and not caring.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 06:06 PM 02-17-2022
Clay posts a hit piece on how awful Bienemy is on Medium and links it across the internet. It reads like a middle schooler wrote it, and 90% of it is hearsay and rumor, but it had enough substance in a handful of actual events (animosity on the sidelines of the AFCCG in particular) that the internet ran with it. After literally every reputable source tore it to shreds, they took it down and acted like it was racial comments that made them do it. The internet proceeds to laugh at how sad it is people would make shit up for internet attention. Any credibility that "Save Our Chiefs" and the "Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board" every had is covered in poo and set on fire.

Meanwhile, Clay is masturbating furiously at all of the internet attention and doesn't seem to understand the irony of this entire thing basically being X-Factor walking down the street in medical scrubs and his cheese hat to get attention.
Yeah, that's pretty on brand with Clay.

Thank you.
[Reply]
stumppy 06:07 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by BigRock:
MeatPeeker

Can't be posted enough.
:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 06:08 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ah yeah, baby! We got some burst!
The innerwebs has grown far more dangerous than an email to Midnight Vulture's boss.
[Reply]
Iconic 06:08 PM 02-17-2022
I don't know a single thing about law but even I felt EB could have grounds for claiming libel based off the bullshit those dumbasses wrote.

Not surprised the dumpster fire got removed.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:09 PM 02-17-2022
Lol, guess that’s why you had to take your piece down and I didn’t 🤡. Keep learning journalism 101 why the JV team continue to actually get credentialed to cover the Chiefs and not get stuck at home watching on tv. While you’re at it, see if your 50k followers can get you to cover Super Bowls…oops, you’d actually have a platform to do that. 🤷🏽*♂️
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 06:10 PM 02-17-2022
Any credibility that "Save Our Chiefs" and the "Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board" every had is covered in poo and set on fire.

Might I suggest separating the two from one another. While there are some of the members of the original band (SOC)... (CKEB) is a new band playing a different genre of music.
[Reply]
eDave 06:10 PM 02-17-2022
:-)

Sup, Darren? Work on your grammar. You are a broadcaster, for fucks sake.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:12 PM 02-17-2022
For what it's worth, I can 95% confirm this is legit.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:14 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Might I suggest separating the two from one another. While there are some of the members of the original band (SOC)... (CKEB) is a new band playing a different genre of music.
That's fair. Edited.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:16 PM 02-17-2022
For what it's worth, I can 95% confirm this is legit.
Who cares? Clay has a shitty radio host nobody listens to in his feelings. We're celebrating that on CP now?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:18 PM 02-17-2022
You left EB out of who you blame for the Chiefs epic AFC Championship Game collapse, because?

Never accept anything in a win that you would in a loss. This is on Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes.

— Darren Smith (@DarrenSmithWHB) January 30, 2022

Because they made the game harder than it needed to be. This was identical to what I saw in Cincinnati and Andy with his play calling and Mahomes with his execution blew this game in epic proportions. I don’t do excuses.

— Darren Smith (@DarrenSmithWHB) January 30, 2022

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:18 PM 02-17-2022
canabalism stage not yet reached
[Reply]
Page 63 of 172
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Up