ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 172
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
splatbass 01:57 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Andy Reid took blame for sending the play that didn't work at end of half and said he needed to do better job adjusting to defense and said he should have ran the ball more in second half. I'm going to believe that more than any article written pointing fingers for excuses.
Andy is in charge, he is responsible regardless. Good bosses take the blame. I wouldn't put too much stock in what Andy or any player or coach says. Not saying I believe this article, just saying that Andy could have taken the blame for the good of the team.
[Reply]
In58men 01:59 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The information was disseminated to 200,000 people.

Mission accomplished.
You didn’t accomplish anything, certainly it isn’t something to brag about.

This is lower level Nick Athan type of shit.
[Reply]
BigRock 01:59 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It will remain up forever, and no one will ask it be taken down.

Tyreek himself confirmed it.

Sorry it doesn't fit your #metoo narrative.
Given the state of your group's credibility, I'm currently refreshing TMZ just to make sure a tape hasn't dropped of Tyreek breaking his son's arm while looking into the camera saying "SHOUTOUT TO MY BOY MARTY".
[Reply]
Molitoth 01:59 PM 02-17-2022
So many of you dig your heels in so fast when it comes to picking a side.

Truth is, nobody here knows shit...

Personally I'm just awaiting to see what the Chiefs do with EB during the offseason. That will be telling of what is happening...
[Reply]
TimBone 02:02 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by splatbass:
That makes no sense. If you are unsure of throwing the flag because you might lose a TO if you are wrong you don't spend a TO. Might as well just throw the flag in that case.
Not saying I completely disagree, but the argument about that would be that if you're wrong about the challenge, you're down to one left the rest of the game.

With officiating the way it is, that has to be a consideration.

Basically it's an argument about the value of timeouts vs. challenges.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:05 PM 02-17-2022
610 roundtable starting now.
[Reply]
ArrowHeader 02:05 PM 02-17-2022
So everyone on the team expressing their never ending love for EB was a complete smoke and mirrors show? I hardly think this is the case. Everything is under a microscope after failing to achieve expectations within two consecutive seasons. Everyone knows the offense flows through Reid. This is all BS in my opinion.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:05 PM 02-17-2022
610 is talking about the story Clay is famous! Don't let the hatchet job bring you down the truth always wins!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:07 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
610 is talking about the story Clay is famous! Don't let the hatchet job bring you down the truth always wins!
This story isn't going away.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:07 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
In the whole wide building??!?! SHEEET

Made me think of this:

[Reply]
In58men 02:09 PM 02-17-2022
Mission accomplished, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:10 PM 02-17-2022
oh no!

anyway
[Reply]
tredadda 02:12 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Should Clay be banned?
Wouldn’t matter, he would just create a mult. He needs this place far too much.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:12 PM 02-17-2022
As I see it, there are only two possibilities at work:

1/ The sources were flimsy, the article received a lot of brushback, and they caved.
Or
2/ UChieffyBugger turned into Liam Neeson, tracked down Clay and Marty this morning, and now they're being held in his basement at gunpoint as sex slaves.

UChieffy been awfully quiet so far today.........
[Reply]
splatbass 02:13 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Not saying I completely disagree, but the argument about that would be that if you're wrong about the challenge, you're down to one left the rest of the game.

With officiating the way it is, that has to be a consideration.

Basically it's an argument about the value of timeouts vs. challenges.
We could debate that, but we do know in this case that TO would have helped a lot on the last play of the half, so in this case I think the TO would have been more valuable.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 172
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Up