ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 153 of 172
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:13 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
But...he consulted with Reid and Kafka.

Beinemy had no input other than literally repeating the words others were thinking.

Mahomes asked for it.

Reid called it.

Kafka said so.

That's it. There's nothing else to debate about it.
You’ve been taking dance lessons from Clay.

Mahomes did not consult Reid or Kafka, he consulted EB. You made a foolish comment, accept it and move on.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:14 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Iconic:
/end thread. should be locked and stickied as a testament to Claynus stupidity
FYP
[Reply]
threebag 06:40 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Whenever Clay predicts something about this team and players, the opposite holds true. No one has ever been more wrong on this forum than Clay. His reputation still stands strong.
Yet he insists his mojo is championship winning and attention whores the game day threads away from a proven winner in the big nasty kcnut
[Reply]
threebag 06:41 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Wait, Clay and Marty are an item?...
Wrote a EB hit piece Valentines Day evening, then consummated it
[Reply]
threebag 06:46 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
People forget but he said Mahomes was a 2nd-3rd rounder at best. Definitely not someone to trade up for.
That’s because he only had room for the Choco Peen of Geno’s
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:48 PM 02-24-2022
Who the fuck else would he be talking to, Cuntface?

Spoiler!
Wow you really are a fucking moron. You don't even remember what transpired in what was one of the most iconic moments in Chiefs history. What a jackass. No wonder you think the league is rigged.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:56 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I’m pretty sure that Patrick asking what they were thinking and asking if they had time to run wasp falls with in the realms of “consulting”.
Right. But what did Beinemy contribute to that sequence?

Nothing.

Not one fucking thing.

He stood there and drooled while Patrick talked to himself and decided on a playcall, then told Kafka that Mahomes likes WASP.

Wow. You got me.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:58 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Wow you really are a fucking moron. You don't even remember what transpired in what was one of the most iconic moments in Chiefs history. What a jackass. No wonder you think the league is rigged.
I remember better than you, because fucking Bienemy did fuck all.

He drooled and slurped and looked at his play sheet and said "he likes WASP."

WHOOPDEDIDDLYFUCKINGDO.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:16 PM 02-24-2022
Right. But what did Beinemy contribute to that sequence?

Nothing.

Not one fucking thing.

He stood there and drooled while Patrick talked to himself and decided on a playcall, then told Kafka that Mahomes likes WASP.

Wow. You got me.
All of that is irrelevant to the fact that Mahomes did consult him.

Look, we’ve gotten a little nasty with each other here, and I’m sorry for that. But dude, you might ought to consider getting some sort of help, or at least just talking to someone, because you are wound WAY too tight lately. Take a break from this place and deal with shit.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 07:27 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
This just in … Thought I would share it.

One of my sources in our favorite stadium just called me on his lunch break and wanted to share some thoughts with me on the OC news coming out today since we have been talking about it recently.

He said “I don’t buy it … it doesn’t make sense” He stated that in the many years he’s worked for the team that resigning an in-house coach has always been reported AFTER the signing … not that he was “expected to sign.” (Help me on this one because I’m not sure guys)

Back to my source in a minute …

Was listening to 610 Sports during their bottom of the hour news in their one o’clock hour. In their report they stated that it took a while with EB … but the deal was expected to be finalized barring any altering events.

At the top of the two o’clock hour on 610 … Carrington Harrison played a clip from Fescoe in the Morning where a talking head (don’t remember his name) said the same damn thing about “barring any unforeseen events.”

Carrington went on to do two or three minutes with his thoughts saying that he felt a change WAS STILL needed at the OC position because teams had figured the Chiefs out. He felt a fresh voice was needed on the team to move forward.

Back to my source …

He stated to me that he personally thought the news coming out of our favorite stadium was a PR ploy to make it appear that the team was doing the right thing in the eyes of the public.

He further told me to watch the situation in Los Angeles closely. He feels there may be something working there for this reason …

Troy Aikman going to ESPN instead of Amazon … and the possibility of Sean McVay going to Amazon instead. (There are several stories already out about this)

That would leave the Rams job open … and my source said that the NFL really wants EB to land somewhere … AR is in California NOW … and that AR and CH are good buddies with Stan Kroenke.

So my source is saying that HE believes that there’s more going on we don’t know about. He further stated that he believes that something will pop quickly with the scouting combine coming next week.

Maybe there’s still hope yet for all of us. Please don’t shoot the messenger.
Total unadulterated bullshit.

I wonder if both DJBILL and HAMMOCK PARTIES have now crossed the line and should be banned? I think they deserve banning because of the masturbatory fantasies of jerking people around.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:03 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
This just in … Thought I would share it.
This just in ... You are a dumber version of BlackOp.

And at least he doesn't feel the need to insert himself into the conspiracy as the messenger. You on the other hand seem to relish spewing nonsense over and over again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:10 PM 02-24-2022
amazing thread

amazing times

we are blessed

#chiefskingdumb
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:16 PM 02-24-2022
This thread killed Hot Lips
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 11:19 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
amazing thread

amazing times

we are blessed

#chiefskingdumb
GFY
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:01 AM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
amazing thread

amazing times

we are blessed

#chiefskingdumb

I call this admission of guilt telling lies to get Chiefs Planet all riled up because this asshole wants to take the blame away from him starting the game thread.

He knows Chiefs Planet and what would trigger a bunch of people because our star quarterback had a mental laps after half time. The only agenda Clay had was get his butt buddy DJDILLDO to do some of his dirty work to make a farce out of Chiefs Planet. MOST of us didn't buy into it but there was a lot of posters took the bait hook line and sinker. In the end they knew nothing and nobody was better off from it especially Chiefs Kingdom. NOBODY knows what is or was written in the contract of EB it's all speculation. This is indeed a colossal failure on #ClayAnus.
[Reply]
Page 153 of 172
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163 > Last »
Up