ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 163 of 240
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:09 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
:-)

Got beat at home by Marcus Mariota and a Titans team with a lame duck coach.

Another question :

Why does Reid ALWAYS lose to the Titans?
Reid didn't lose that game. Forward progress bullshit and Alex Smith did.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:11 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That has nothing to do with assuming a loss. I picked us to win the game. I just had a bad feeling about this season and I still do.

That’s not because of Andy Reid though. It’s because we can’t get/stay healthy and we’re going to have a tough road in the playoffs because of it.
Speaking of health I know it's not the thread for this but I don't feel like making one. Any update on LDT?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:11 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Look guys, you can criticize Andy as much as you want.
Ok. I will.
He will still have this team in the playoffs.
Maybe. But so ****ing what? Our division is a dumpster fire.
And with Mahomes, and an improved defense, that is enough to get this team over the top. They were almost there last year.
When is this improved defense showing up? Last I checked, we were still 30th in rushing D after tonight...

We go into the playoffs healthy, we have as good a chance as anyone, and with Mahomes you can go for it on 4th and 3.
So, may as well give up with no Mahomes?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:12 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Speaking of health I know it's not the thread for this but I don't feel like making one. Any update on LDT?
He has AIDS.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:14 PM 10-27-2019
Reid didn't lose that game. Forward progress bullshit and Alex Smith did.
Don't disagree, but :
Pretty certain Andy Reid was the head football coach of the Kansas City Chiefs football team, and that loss went right into the 'L' column of Reid's playoff record.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:17 PM 10-27-2019

When is this improved defense showing up? Last I checked, we were still 30th in rushing D after tonight...
The Chiefs defense has looked improved this year. That is not up for debate.

It's a work in progress, but the Patriots can't just line up and ram the ball down our throats or throw slants to Edelman all day anymore.

That's not what happened tonight. We got beat by a HOF QB who made two or three insanely awesome plays Brady certainly won't make.

This team is set up to win in the postseason if it can just get healthy.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:18 PM 10-27-2019
The Chiefs defense has looked improved this year. That is not up for debate.

It's a work in progress, but the Patriots can't just line up and ram the ball down our throats or throw slants to Edelman all day anymore.

That's not what happened tonight. We got beat by a HOF QB who made two or three insanely awesome plays Brady certainly won't make.

This team is set up to win in the postseason if it can just get healthy.
The funny thing is that KC did to GB EXACTLY what the Pats and Lions and Colts did to KC schematically.

Press up and BLITZ LIKE HELL.

Which was funny cos the narrative from coaches was "We're going to focus on stopping big plays"

Press man and blitzing is literally the opposite of that. XD
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:20 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
The funny thing is that KC did to GB EXACTLY what the Pats and Lions and Colts did to KC.

Press up and BLITZ LIKE HELL
This game was there for the taking until McCoy fumbled.

Chasing a Packers team with the lead and Aaron Rodgers with Matt Moore was never going to work out tonight. We had to get the lead, or at least be tied, and maintain that.

It was just a bit too much for the skeleton crew to overcome.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:22 PM 10-27-2019
This game was there for the taking until McCoy fumbled.

Chasing a Packers team with the lead and Aaron Rodgers with Matt Moore was never going to work out tonight. We had to get the lead, or at least be tied, and maintain that.

It was just a bit too much for the skeleton crew to overcome.
The 3 and out (which is not THAT much different than a turnover in my eyes) and a fumble back to back in the 3rd quarter killed momentum.

After that GB was really able to start wearing down the D.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:29 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I don't want to play in Arrowhead during the playoffs.

It's cursed. We need to burn the mother fucker to the ground.
You're joking, but it's absolutely, 100% true. The Chiefs were a major kickass and relentless franchise until they moved in to that cursed, east side dump we call a stadium.

Originally Posted by Kman34:
I love you dude but you need to chill... Do you realize what you just typed???
The same could be said for someone typing out any scenario where the Chiefs let Mahomes just march on out of the organization or even better yet, they let Mahomes chart the course of his career.
Which is to say that there is ZERO chance in hell of either of those two scenarios getting within a country mile of reality. And I'll wager any amount of money that after a couple more "Andy Reid Golden Moments" in the playoffs, Mahomes will be the first guy to pull Clark Hunt aside and let him know exactly what fucking time it is.

He typed that Big Dick Patrick don't need a daddy to get it done.

DO YOU REALIZE THAT!?
He really doesn't. As others have said before, he is no more than 2 seasons at most from being able to completely run an offense and a clock. Dungver was wise enough to let 5 head run the show and stay out of his way, and the same will be true of Mahomes.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:32 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Andy the de-facto OC did great tonight.

Andy the HC failed again with terrible late in-game management.
McCoy’s fumble issue ruined our momentum in the Colts and Packers loss.

The defense was just on the field for about 9 mins after being on the field the first half. They were on the field over 70% of the game at that point and McCoy fumbles and puts them right back out there after 1 play in terrible position.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:34 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
McCoy’s fumble issue ruined our momentum in the Colts and Packers loss.

The defense was just on the field for about 9 mins after being on the field the first half. They were on the field over 70% of the game at that point and McCoy fumbles and puts them right back out there after 1 play in terrible position.
Welp, McCoy is Reid's boy. And Reid says he doesn't have a fumble problem...but that's okay, they'll work on the problem he doesn't have.

Or some such BULLSHIT.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:36 PM 10-27-2019
Welp, McCoy is Reid's boy.
McCoy is not a known fumbler.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:37 PM 10-27-2019
McCoy is not a known fumbler.
He keeps swinging that ball out with one hand, he will be...
[Reply]
kysirsoze 11:38 PM 10-27-2019
He keeps swinging that ball out with one hand, he will be...
:-) You watched much football the last decade?
[Reply]
Page 163 of 240
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173213 > Last »
Up