ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
SupDock 08:52 AM 01-24-2022
I’m listening to Skip and Shannon. Shannon is calling skip out on the fact that he is giving Brady all kinds of excuse based on how beat up his offensive line was, When he gave Mahomes none of the same grace after the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:56 AM 01-24-2022
Glad the media is hating. They’re going to provide more ammo this weekend about burrow being the better qb. Not that he didn’t have fire before but there were times this season mahomes looked tired and a little defeated. He played with a huge chip on his shoulder this weekend. No doubt he heard the noise about him being a bottom ranked playoff qb and played pissed off.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:56 AM 01-24-2022
Woke up this morning to see about 90 percent of Twitter was people complaining about the OT rule. I've been restraining myself from responding, because I'm not going to let them detract from my enjoyment of that game. If that's all they can talk about after that epic contest, fuck 'em.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:57 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Before game: "#1 defense!!!"

After game: "Well, Allen had the greater degree of difficulty..."
It's all about the spin and the clicks

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
oldman 09:13 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
I don’t care who Colleen Wolfe picked, I still want to make babies with her.
She'll never replace Jillian Barberie.

Oh yeah, **** you Skip and all the other dolts out there.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 09:30 AM 01-24-2022
Genuine question - why don’t they just play the full 15 minutes OT (or 10 mins or whatever) and see who’s leading at the end of that period? Is that how it used to work? I’m guessing they think it would give too many ties?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:32 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I’m listening to Skip and Shannon. Shannon is calling skip out on the fact that he is giving Brady all kinds of excuse based on how beat up his office of line was, When he gave Mahomes none of the same grace after the Super Bowl.
You hate to see it...oh wait...NO you Don't.
[Reply]
notorious 09:32 AM 01-24-2022
What’s with the talk about Allen having to overcome more?

3 touchdown passes were to a guy that didn’t have a defender within 10 yards FFS.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:33 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
What’s with the talk about Allen am having to overcome more?

3 touchdown passes were to a guy that didn’t have a defender within 10 yards FFS.
All that against a bad defense missing it's best secondary player. Mahomes only tore up the #1 ranked defense.
[Reply]
notorious 09:36 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
All that against a bad defense missing it's best secondary player. Mahomes only tore up the #1 ranked defense.
We are seeing what full-blown butthurt looks like.
[Reply]
SupDock 09:36 AM 01-24-2022
I heard Skip saying that Mahomes didn’t have to make any tough passes. Did he miss the whole game? Allen’s receivers were wide open
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:39 AM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
Genuine question - why don’t they just play the full 15 minutes OT (or 10 mins or whatever) and see who’s leading at the end of that period? Is that how it used to work? I’m guessing they think it would give too many ties?
The old rules were even more "sudden death". All you had to do was score, even a FG, and the game was over.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:41 AM 01-24-2022
His name looks familiar... don't remember exactly what it was previously, but remember it being pretty fucking stupid, too.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:41 AM 01-24-2022
skip is a cunt troll. I'm not making this up...

[Reply]
wazu 09:42 AM 01-24-2022
Can't believe the crying over the OT rule. In 2018 nobody cared at all. Even Clark Hunt couldn't get anybody to care. Now I'll bet they change the rule. Guess Clark wins in the end.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up