ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 53
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
Why Not? 10:34 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Yep, as is a 8 foot 1000 pound bear.

Perhaps but small sample size. Google “bear kills dog”
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:37 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Perhaps but small sample size. Google “bear kills dog”
Nobody is talking about a dog, it's three big dogs, try Rottweilers. These three dogs would tear a bigfoot apart.

Then there's...

[Reply]
FAX 11:46 PM 03-03-2020
In order to make any progress in this investigation, some additional salient information is needed.

What is Vicki's shoe size? And is she, perchance, known as an excellent swimmer?

FAX
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:11 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by FAX:
In order to make any progress in this investigation, some additional salient information is needed.

What is Vicki's shoe size? And is she, perchance, known as an excellent swimmer?

FAX
Respect the OP, ok?
[Reply]
Cleavage 01:19 AM 03-04-2020
The Seattle Supersonics had Sasquatch as their mascot. Best. Mascot. Ever.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:53 AM 03-04-2020
Ive told my story here. Couple times.
I do have a little up date.
My daughter was watching a vid of these peeps in a jungle. I could hear what she was watching but wasn't paying any attention really.
When Boom. I hear that nosie, I aint heard but once in my life.
What the hell are you watching kid?
Im watching a vid with Howler monkeys in it.
I made her replay the noise several times to be sure.

Im a 100% sure of one thing. Either Howler monkeys roam the woods of Fordland Missouri or ?
You tell me?
[Reply]
Sorry 02:11 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Ive told my story here. Couple times.
I do have a little up date.
My daughter was watching a vid of these peeps in a jungle. I could hear what she was watching but wasn't paying any attention really.
When Boom. I hear that nosie, I aint heard but once in my life.
What the hell are you watching kid?
Im watching a vid with Howler monkeys in it.
I made her replay the noise several times to be sure.

Im a 100% sure of one thing. Either Howler monkeys roam the woods of Fordland Missouri or ?
You tell me?
Care to link the story? I’m always down
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:15 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
It's BIG!

As in BIG BOY

This was a great chase. And the.only Big i ever want to see.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:20 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Care to link the story? I’m always down
Post 39 and 42 tell the gist of it.
Few other things happened down there, but i wasn't there.
The two dogs came up missing few months later.
Property owner thinks someone drove out to his place and stole them.
Maybe?
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:22 AM 03-04-2020
Vicki Vontell isn't seeing big foot. I'd say it's a god damn bear cuz big foot is much bigger than 6 ft tall 300 lbs.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:35 AM 03-04-2020
Ive also spent a good chunk of my life at the Omaha zoo running the locomotives.
Ive heard bears,cats, camels, you fucking name it. If the Omaha zoo has it outside in a cage? Ive heard it.
A thousand times.

What I heard. In Fordland? You would have to have been there to understand how loud this things was.
Defies logic.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:40 AM 03-04-2020
Not near as loud. But close enough in sound. Its almost spot on. Spokes me to listen to it.
https://youtu.be/EajC52lgFys
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:47 AM 03-04-2020
Sasquatch was last reported to be in Texas. My brothers ex wife resides there.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:01 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Vicki Vontell isn't seeing big foot. I'd say it's a god damn bear cuz big foot is much bigger than 6 ft tall 300 lbs.
Vicki Dennis my sister in law.

She knows what a bear looks like, and like I mentioned everyone around where she lives have the same stories. There is more than one so that 6 footer could be a young one.

The thing is Vicki is a very serious person, she isn't BSing around over anything. If she said she saw a thing she saw a thing. My wife Judy heard the thing screaming on the phone.
[Reply]
JimNasium 04:07 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Vicki Dennis my sister in law.

She knows what a bear looks like, and like I mentioned everyone around where she lives have the same stories. There is more than one so that 6 footer could be a young one.

The thing is Vicki is a very serious person, she isn't BSing around over anything. If she said she saw a thing she saw a thing. My wife Judy heard the thing screaming on the phone.
Why was Judy talking to Bigfoot on the phone? Do you have his number?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 53
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up