ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 53
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
cripple creek 09:07 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I believe in alien life more than bigfoot.
same here.
[Reply]
scho63 09:15 AM 08-04-2019
No Bigfoot, No Loch Ness, No Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny BUT I do believe in the YETI !!!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:20 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I spent the night camping in Fordland Missouri
With some creature that was so loud when it roared. It defied logic. I no longer camp in isolated places without a firearm capable of dropping any known animal on the North American Continent.
True story. Spoked the fuck out of me.
Probably my son fucking with tourists. He has some land up there. He feeds the wild animals. He has several cameras on his property. He has caught several Black Bears and Mountain Lions on those cameras.
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:45 AM 08-04-2019
Could Bigfoot beat Bruce Lee in a fight?
[Reply]
lcarus 09:49 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I believe in alien life more than bigfoot.
WHAT IF SASQUATCH ARE ALIENS? !!!!!!

[Reply]
Rain Man 10:02 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
WHAT IF SASQUATCH ARE ALIENS? !!!!!!
What if we're the aliens and the sasquatch are the native intelligent earth species trying desperately to survive against our predation?
[Reply]
dmahurin 10:07 AM 08-04-2019
If you are christian and a bigfoot believer does that mean you think bigfoot was on the ark?
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:24 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What if we're the aliens and the sasquatch are the native intelligent earth species trying desperately to survive against our predation?

This is actually a really cool idea. Harry and the Hendersons meets I Am Legend set in the Pacific Northwest.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:17 AM 08-04-2019
Bugs and I are out chasing the Big as this thread progresses.
Will upload vids of what we find later.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:27 AM 08-04-2019
WE HAVE A BIG SPOTTING!
[Reply]
Frazod 11:37 AM 08-04-2019
My biggest problem with the whole bigfoot thing is at this point, somebody would have captured compelling video evidence (everybody has a fucking cameraphone now), or DNA, or actually shot one and produced a body. We're not talking about ghosts or aliens with advanced technology - just giant ape things. They're going to show up on video - they're going to leave trace evidence behind - and a bullet that can take down a grizzly should kill one. Unless there is a concerted effort underway to keep the existence of these things dismissed as fake or fantasy, I just have trouble believing it. Even though I'd like to believe it.

I think that Finding Bigfoot show set serious research back by decades. I think I watched perhaps four episodes before giving up on it. What a bunch of assclowns. They make Zak Bagans look like Jacques Cousteau.

That being said, if I'm out in the woods, I'll definitely be armed with a large caliber weapon.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:44 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:

I think that Finding Bigfoot show set serious research back by decades.

This made me laugh.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:52 AM 08-04-2019
I can confirm a Bigs sighting.
More at 4pm
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:57 AM 08-04-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
My biggest problem with the whole bigfoot thing is at this point, somebody would have captured compelling video evidence (everybody has a ****ing cameraphone now), or DNA, or actually shot one and produced a body. We're not talking about ghosts or aliens with advanced technology - just giant ape things. They're going to show up on video - they're going to leave trace evidence behind - and a bullet that can take down a grizzly should kill one. Unless there is a concerted effort underway to keep the existence of these things dismissed as fake or fantasy, I just have trouble believing it. Even though I'd like to believe it.

I think that Finding Bigfoot show set serious research back by decades. I think I watched perhaps four episodes before giving up on it. What a bunch of assclowns. They make Zak Bagans look like Jacques Cousteau.

That being said, if I'm out in the woods, I'll definitely be armed with a large caliber weapon.
Well there's always this:

[Reply]
jd1020 12:05 PM 08-04-2019
Nope. Cutting down more and more forest every day taking away habitat from all kinds of wildlife and still haven't bumped into actual proof of an 8-9 foot tall mammal? Oh but they are just too smart and know how to avoid things like motion activated cameras and game traps that they would have no idea what they do... Riiiiiiiight.

Still didnt stop me from recording Finding Bigfoot because I thought that show was hilarious in it's own stupid way.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 53
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up