ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 57
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:50 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’m feeling a new reclamation qb project incoming for Dungver. Mitch Turdbiski. He’s a former first round pick, and I know how much you love to tout that shit! Hell he was taken before Mahomes, he’s gotta be good.
I actually think Trubisky would work in a modern offense.

Of course the Broncos if they signed him would try to have Trubisky read defenses and operate a an offense not suited to his strengths.

:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:57 AM 12-06-2021
Here are all the "defensive mastermind" (Knowmo's words) head coaches Denver has had recently:

Vic Fangio
Vance Joseph
John Fox

How has that worked out for you, Knowmo? When you fire Fangio, are you going to make the same mistake of going out and hiring another defense-minded head coach?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:09 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Here are all the "defensive mastermind" (Knowmo's words) head coaches Denver has had recently:

Vic Fangio
Vance Joseph
John Fox

How has that worked out for you, Knowmo? When you fire Fangio, are you going to make the same mistake of going out and hiring another defense-minded head coach?
I don't know if I ever said that about any of those guys. Wade Phillips I did. I may have referred to Jack Del Rio as a great DC, and I probably had some good things to say about VJ's time in Cincy and that he was familiar with Wade's D. VJ has done surprisingly well in AZ, FWIW.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:19 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I don't know if I ever said that about any of those guys. Wade Phillips I did. I may have referred to Jack Del Rio as a great DC, and I probably had some good things to say about VJ's time in Cincy and that he was familiar with Wade's D. VJ has done surprisingly well in AZ, FWIW.

The point is after Denver fires Fangio, you’re really going to pound the table for a defense-minded guy?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:22 PM 12-06-2021
I want an offensive focused HC.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:22 PM 12-06-2021
The best days for KC are behind them. I hope you savored it. The House That Dorsey Built is crumbling and the Broncos are ready to take over.
Dorsey has been gone for 3 years. You haven’t beaten us or come close to passing us since
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:35 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The point is after Denver fires Fangio, you’re really going to pound the table for a defense-minded guy?
It would be nice to have an offensive minded HC, but I'd like to see Fangio paired up with an elite QB.

I think it's inevitable that Kyle Shanahan will be Denver's HC someday. Maybe he'll be fired in 2022 or Denver will trade for him. I know the fans are growing tired of him. George Paton thought that he was going to go with Kyle to the 49ers before John Lynch got the job.
[Reply]
Holladay 12:45 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by :
Your D made its hay against Was, NYG, a Rodgers-less GB, and a Fangio'd™ Cowboys team.

Do you truly think that the first half of your season was the aberration and not the second half?
And half of your wins were to who? The ONLY quality win was against Dallas. That was a "Trap" game for them. They had 3-4 quality wins going into the game. You had 4 straight losses going in (Ravens/Stealers/Raiders/Browns). Of course it was going to be a cake walk for them. Oops. Oh yea, you blew out Washington, not.

Accountants love numbers, you can make them say anything.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:53 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Holladay:
And half of your wins were to who? The ONLY quality win was against Dallas. That was a "Trap" game for them. They had 3-4 quality wins going into the game. You had 4 straight losses going in (Ravens/Stealers/Raiders/Browns). Of course it was going to be a cake walk for them. Oops. Oh yea, you blew out Washington, not.

Accountants love numbers, you can make them say anything.
KnowMo using the schedule excuse to discredit our defensive turnaround is quite the irony, considering their schedule is similar except for the fact that they played the Jags, Jets, and Steelers, while the Chiefs have played the Titans, Bills, and Packers.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:07 PM 12-06-2021
Had Teddy not thrown two INT's our offense would've been fine. We did what we wanted to for the most part. The plan was to pummel you with the run game, and we did it.

Denver had that game in their hands. 3 or 4 plays decided the outcome.

How is it possible for someone to be this delusional?
[Reply]
Lzen 01:15 PM 12-06-2021
Gordon will probably get $7M-$8M per year....
With his injury history? That would be dumb for any team to pay him that. He might get 5.

...but Teddy could get a $14M deal as a bridge QB for someone. Andy Dalton got $10M from the Bears and Teddy is better than that guy.
I don't think Teddy is better than Dalton. They're both below average NFL QBs.

Melvin Gordon would be a perfect back for KC, actually.
Don't want.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:16 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
LOL!

Yeah, some NFL team is gonna sign Bridgewater and Gordon to mega NFL deals that qualify Denver to receive a couple 3rd round comp picks . . . .

You can't honestly be this stupid.
Yes. Yes he can be...and he is this stupid.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:17 PM 12-06-2021
It would be nice to have an offensive minded HC, but I'd like to see Fangio paired up with an elite QB.

I think it's inevitable that Kyle Shanahan will be Denver's HC someday. Maybe he'll be fired in 2022 or Denver will trade for him. I know the fans are growing tired of him. George Paton thought that he was going to go with Kyle to the 49ers before John Lynch got the job.
You do know that Paton is going to stick with the guys he knows, right?

That means his old friend from Minnesota.

Eric. Bieniemy.
[Reply]
TEX 01:29 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:

How is it possible for someone to be this delusional?
Lose 12 in a row to the same division rival, when your team has no hope. :-)
[Reply]
warpaint* 01:43 PM 12-06-2021
Had Teddy not thrown two INT's our offense would've been fine. We did what we wanted to for the most part. The plan was to pummel you with the run game, and we did it.

Denver had that game in their hands. 3 or 4 plays decided the outcome.
That’s how it goes with bad QBs.

Given the QB and coach mismatch you should have know you never had it in your hands. When you show up with Bridgwater you have to play perfect.

It’s embarrassing that you DK this, unless you’re a kid and I’d have no way of knowing that.

Fangio should have taken the points at the end of the 1h - he wasn’t playing the 2020 Chiefs. But that’s what you get with clueless coaches. Not that that would have changed the outcome, just highlights his incompetence.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 57
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up