Page 24 of 142
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:02 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I just don’t see the undeniable advantage for the Patriots.
Inflammation.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:19 PM 01-14-2019
:-)
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:26 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by LGOLED:
5 playoff teams.

KC, Houston, Chicago, Indy, LAC.

5-0
5 NON playoff teams on the road.

Jags, Lions, Titans, Dolphins, Steelers.

0-5

You scared bro?
[Reply]
Oh Snap 11:51 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
5 NON playoff teams on the road.

Jags, Lions, Titans, Dolphins, Steelers.

0-5

You scared bro?

The very reason why we are playing the AFC championship game at Arrowhead instead of Gillette...Patriots lost to a sub 500 team on the road. The patriots do not travel well. Arrowhead is a much tougher place to play than the aforementioned teams they lost on the road too as well. Especially when the chiefs are playing well.
[Reply]
BandwagonChiefsFan 11:55 PM 01-14-2019

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:21 AM 01-15-2019
I really wonder what Patriots fans think about...when they see Josh McDaniels being fined $50,000 for taping the 49ers the moment he left Belichick's "mother-womb" in Denver.

Do they rationalize it as mere coincidence...that somehow two coaches got busted cheating doing the same exact thing? What do they think about every assistant coach that has ventured outside of Foxborough for HC jobs has fallen on their face? Shouldn't being in the inner-circle, of the best HC in the universe, lead to future success for his disciples?

Why can they win there and not when they leave? Why is Brady 3-5 on the road against crap teams...yet is 8-0 at home.

Why do they get ZERO penalties against KC at Foxborough...then get 14 @ Pittsburgh?

Why did the ball hit the ground in the game winning TD against the Texans last year...and even after review, NYC let it stand? (That is STILL one of the most blatant "yeah, we know it really wasn't a TD...but it was close enough. TB12 makes a miraculous comeback!!!" horseshit calls I've ever seen...)
[Reply]
Hannah Barbarian 01:35 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I really wonder what Patriots fans think about...when they see Josh McDaniels being fined $50,000 for taping the 49ers the moment he left Belichick's "mother-womb" in Denver.

Do they rationalize it as mere coincidence...that somehow two coaches got busted cheating doing the same exact thing? What do they think about every assistant coach that has ventured outside of Foxborough for HC jobs has fallen on their face? Shouldn't being in the inner-circle, of the best HC in the universe, lead to future success for his disciples?

Why can they win there and not when they leave? Why is Brady 3-5 on the road against crap teams...yet is 8-0 at home.

Why do they get ZERO penalties against KC at Foxborough...then get 14 @ Pittsburgh?

Why did the ball hit the ground in the game winning TD against the Texans last year...and even after review, NYC let it stand? (That is STILL one of the most blatant "yeah, we know it really wasn't a TD...but it was close enough. TB12 makes a miraculous comeback!!!" horseshit calls I've ever seen...)
I think the main ingredient of Pats success isn't McDaniels, BOB or Patricia, but Belichick himself; that's why none of his assistants took the league by a storm yet.

When it comes to H/A win ratio, it's just selective memory.
2017 Pats: 6-2 at home, 7-1 away
2016 Pats: 6-2 at home, 8-0 away

Tell me more of that tinfoil conspiracy stuff.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 02:19 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hannah Barbarian:
I think the main ingredient of Pats success isn't McDaniels, BOB or Patricia, but Belichick himself; that's why none of his assistants took the league by a storm yet.

When it comes to H/A win ratio, it's just selective memory.
2017 Pats: 6-2 at home, 7-1 away
2016 Pats: 6-2 at home, 8-0 away

Tell me more of that tinfoil conspiracy stuff.
I do think with the possible exception of the steelers, that the patriots are better than all the teams they lost to on the road this year. However, the record does speak for itself. Pats were 3-5 this year on the road. They are also 3-5 when traveling on the road to the AFC championship...
[Reply]
Hannah Barbarian 02:35 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
I do think with the possible exception of the steelers, that the patriots are better than all the teams they lost to on the road this year. However, the record does speak for itself. Pats were 3-5 this year on the road. They are also 3-5 when traveling on the road to the AFC championship...
True, it's gonna be f*cking difficult in Kansas, no way around that,

But the guy I was quoting used @ W/L ratio as a proof of 2018 Patriots cheating. Now that's full glory braindead right there.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 03:03 AM 01-15-2019
True, it's gonna be ****ing difficult in Kansas, no way around that,

But the guy I was quoting used @ W/L ratio as a proof of 2018 Patriots cheating. Now that's full glory braindead right there.
Well there was the "ball issue" a few years back. Patriots are the dynasty tho. Theyre easy to hate. People are ready to see new teams other than the patriots every year. As a patriots fan, you gotta understand this comes with the territory. Its likely going to be hard for anyone to replicate the type of success we've seen with Belichik and Brady ever again.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:05 AM 01-15-2019
True, it's gonna be fucking difficult in Kansas, no way around that,

I’d say the odds of winning this game in Kansas is 0
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:09 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I’d say the odds of winning this game in Kansas is 0
:-)
[Reply]
Ken Bone 03:23 AM 01-15-2019
True, it's gonna be fucking difficult in Kansas, no way around that,
No shit.. it’ll be really difficult to win in Kansas. Considering the Chiefs play in Missouri you fucking no R saying masshole.

Hey!! Do ya Pahk The Cah in Hahvahd Yahd?
[Reply]
Hannah Barbarian 03:32 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Ken Bone:
No shit.. it’ll be really difficult to win in Kansas. Considering the Chiefs play in Missouri you ****ing no R saying masshole.

Hey!! Do ya Pahk The Cah in Hahvahd Yahd?
I got the Missouri/Kansas borders part. Kansas = Kansas City in my post. You guys are too picky about it, it's like I booed you for saying "I don't want to play Pats in Boston" basically
[Reply]
patteeu 05:36 AM 01-15-2019
I got the Missouri/Kansas borders part. Kansas = Kansas City in my post. You guys are too picky about it, it's like I booed you for saying "I don't want to play Pats in Boston" basically
Not really.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 142
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up