bricks 01:30 PM 04-26-2017
RIP Mikey

I hope you're in a better place
[Reply]
TLO 01:52 PM 04-26-2017
RIP Mikey.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:58 PM 04-26-2017
I know Mikey passed a while ago but could we add his name to the lounge along with Ed

Something like
Lonewolf & Mikey Lounge
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:15 PM 04-26-2017
Damn man. RIP.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:18 PM 04-26-2017
RIP mikey. I didn't know him well as a poster, but he seems to have been a nice guy and an asset to the board. A serious old timer too, Aug 2000 is the original bunch of Star Board refugees, right?

I hope the family is doing well and that mikey is at peace.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:27 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Cochise:
RIP mikey. I didn't know him well as a poster, but he seems to have been a nice guy and an asset to the board. A serious old timer too, Aug 2000 is the original bunch of Star Board refugees, right?

I hope the family is doing well and that mikey is at peace.
He wasn't always the friendliest - you had to pull it out of him, which I was good at. You never know how much pain someone is in as they post, I suppose. Not trying to be insensitive, but it was the truth. He could get pretty mean. I'm happy he's now pain free. Been a depressing last few hours. RIP Mikey.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:38 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
He wasn't always the friendliest - you had to pull it out of him, which I was good at. You never know how much pain someone is in as they post, I suppose. Not trying to be insensitive, but it was the truth. He could get pretty mean. I'm happy he's now pain free. Been a depressing last few hours. RIP Mikey.
I think most of us probably have a different manner about ourselves in our personal lives than we do here. Just like you have a different one at work and in traffic and when you're at your mother's house or when you're at a bar. I like to think that almost everyone here would get along and be cool together IRL. This place is a bit like a locker room. And I'm not just talking about the smell.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:54 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Cochise:
I think most of us probably have a different manner about ourselves in our personal lives than we do here. Just like you have a different one at work and in traffic and when you're at your mother's house or when you're at a bar. I like to think that almost everyone here would get along and be cool together IRL. This place is a bit like a locker room. And I'm not just talking about the smell.
Oh sure. I agree.
[Reply]
seclark 03:26 PM 04-26-2017
rip Mikey
sec
[Reply]
RobBlake 06:45 PM 04-26-2017
I think members that have passed should have their name in the color of gold..
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:19 PM 04-26-2017
I guess next on the menu is Dane McCloud. He hasn't logged in for several months. Anybody got his number ?
[Reply]
ShiftyEyedWaterboy 02:28 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
I guess next on the menu is Dane McCloud. He hasn't logged in for several months. Anybody got his number ?
Yeah, I lurk in the Star Wars threads and was wondering about him.
[Reply]
beach tribe 02:42 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy:
Yeah, I lurk in the Star Wars threads and was wondering about him.
Dane Mcloud
Cause of death:

loss of blood after the vein in his forehead exploded...

Im sure Dane is fine.
He will be back before the season to give someone a verbal thrashing.

RIP, Mikey.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:39 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
I think Dane was angry that Hootie was let back in to run amok.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:22 PM 04-26-2017
RIP.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Up