Page 596 of 4887
« First < 96496546586592593594595596 59759859960060664669610961596 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:10 AM 10-10-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
Maybe the NFL needs to find new darlings since ratings are down 11% from last year.

Denver being a media darling any longer makes no sense. Manning is gone.
Down 11 percent but based on what? Hiw are they gathering that data?
[Reply]
KranzDictum 10:21 AM 10-10-2016
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Feels like we win the super bowl today. Just amazing feeling watching the falcons best the broncos.

Should we hang a banner?
I could see how you would think that, you guys haven't won a SB in your lifetimes.

I was 2 when kc last won one and don't remember how I felt then.

I know how I felt when Denver won their 3 SB's though. It is the greatest feeling ever and you forget about division rivals who suck because there is pure joy.

Falcons caught us with a rookie 1st time starter and a RT who was just as bad as Schofield was last year. I really think they were looking towards the SD Thursday night game.

Teams lose games, even the Pats. kc has dropped 2 already, one on National TV in an even more embarrassing fashion.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:32 AM 10-10-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
I could see how you would think that, you guys haven't won a SB in your lifetimes.

I was 2 when kc last won one and don't remember how I felt then.

I know how I felt when Denver won their 3 SB's though. It is the greatest feeling ever and you forget about division rivals who suck because there is pure joy.

Falcons caught us with a rookie 1st time starter and a RT who was just as bad as Schofield was last year. I really think they were looking towards the SD Thursday night game.

Teams lose games, even the Pats. kc has dropped 2 already, one on National TV in an even more embarrassing fashion.
Lol
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:06 AM 10-10-2016
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Down 11 percent but based on what? Hiw are they gathering that data?
Google "NFL ratings down"

What do you mean how are they gathering data? Same way they have been for decades. The NFL even sent a letter to the teams about it.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:09 AM 10-10-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

I really think they were looking towards the SD Thursday night game.

That's complete bullshit. A 1 loss team coming in, but let's worry about the 1 win team we play next week.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:14 AM 10-10-2016
Google "NFL ratings down"

What do you mean how are they gathering data? Same way they have been for decades. The NFL even sent a letter to the teams about it.
You have provided a measuring stick for ratings, but we really don't know if that measuring stick's criteria is valid anymore. For example, does it account for people that don't use traditional content delivery systems?
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:23 AM 10-10-2016
You have provided a measuring stick for ratings, but we really don't know if that measuring stick's criteria is valid anymore. For example, does it account for people that don't use traditional content delivery systems?
What? You either watch the game live or through nfl sunday ticket.
They know the numbers and it's not down due to hulu or whatever. More importantly those are the numbers that matter because they're the ones that the NFL uses to justify billions of dollars in tv deals.

Why are you arguing with the facts?
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 11:35 AM 10-10-2016
So now the NFL is rigging the games for Denver to lose?

This tin hat shit is so hard to follow...
Pretty sure he was takin a shot at blacktop, cause he actually believes that stuff.

But yeah, the crazies are hard to follow around here.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:53 AM 10-10-2016
What? You either watch the game live or through nfl sunday ticket.
They know the numbers and it's not down due to hulu or whatever. More importantly those are the numbers that matter because they're the ones that the NFL uses to justify billions of dollars in tv deals.

Why are you arguing with the facts?
You can watch the games through gamepass, streaming NFL network, ESPN streaming and so on. they have even streamed a game with twitter. The NFL may use them but are we sure they accurately reflect changing content delivery?

I don't believe it's being measured properly or accurately, because I don't believe football fans stopped being football fans in 6 months. Maybe one of the biggest factors is the NFL allowing it's franchise employees to disrespect our country. So as you suggested in the first post of yours that I quoted, it's not because of "media darlings"
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:51 PM 10-10-2016
So now the NFL is rigging the games for Denver to lose?

This tin hat shit is so hard to follow...
Oh they didn't. Denver lost fair and square. I was just giving Black Op a hard time.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 01:18 PM 10-10-2016
You can watch the games through gamepass, streaming NFL network, ESPN streaming and so on. they have even streamed a game with twitter. The NFL may use them but are we sure they accurately reflect changing content delivery?

I don't believe it's being measured properly or accurately, because I don't believe football fans stopped being football fans in 6 months. Maybe one of the biggest factors is the NFL allowing it's franchise employees to disrespect our country. So as you suggested in the first post of yours that I quoted, it's not because of "media darlings"
They know all those alternative viewing numbers. That's easier to track than OTA ratings shares.

Numbers being reliable or not, they are still consistent with the formula, and the numbers are down.

You're arguing about how ratings are tabulated. The networks and the NFL aren't. Not a tough decision on who probably is better informed.

So, again, the facts are ratings are down 11% from last year.

This is not the point you want to fall on your sword for.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:20 PM 10-10-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
He's ok, it's the flu so he was probably dehydrated.
Glad to hear it. For all the shit we talk, this is a game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:10 PM 10-10-2016

#Broncos GM John Elway says Gary Kubiak will get this week off, health-wise. So he won’t coach Thursday.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 10, 2016

[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 02:22 PM 10-10-2016
Originally Posted by ASS11:

Interim head coach named.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:53 PM 10-10-2016
Hope Kubiak ends up being alright and gets back on the sidelines soon.
[Reply]
Page 596 of 4887
« First < 96496546586592593594595596 59759859960060664669610961596 > Last »
Up