ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 71
« First < 11515758596061 62636465 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:26 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
The Kraft incident was embarrassing for the NFL. The fact he had zero repercussions over it is a damn joke.
Wasn't it a sex trafficking issue too? If Watson did what these women are claiming then yes any punishment will be compared to Big Ben and Kraft like it or not. Although at this juncture Watson just looks like a pervert rather than what the other two were accused of so it's gonna be interesting to see what happens. Everyone and their momma thought Tyreek was finished when that audio came out but the lord had different plans for Reek.
[Reply]
TEX 12:37 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Wasn't it a sex trafficking issue too? If Watson did what these women are claiming then yes any punishment will be compared to Big Ben and Kraft like it or not. Although at this juncture Watson just looks like a pervert rather than what the other two were accused of so it's gonna be interesting to see what happens. Everyone and their momma thought Tyreek was finished when that audio came out but the lord had different plans for Reek.
No, they tried to link Kraft to sex trafficking, but he was not involved with it. It separately involved the establishment who employed the girls who were servicing Kraft.... Spot on with your comparison of the Tyreek situation, in that right now, Watson looks finished also. We'll see what happens...
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:26 PM 04-09-2021
lawyer admitted to some "consensual encounters" with some of the massage women

that's a wrap

consider him cancelled
[Reply]
ROYC75 01:35 PM 04-09-2021
Watson is toast, both sides too.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:45 PM 04-09-2021
That press conference.... Yikes.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:49 PM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That press conference.... Yikes.
What about it?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:53 PM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What about it?

[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:58 PM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
lawyer admitted to some "consensual encounters" with some of the massage women

that's a wrap

consider him cancelled
Doesn’t that officially make this a “he said she said” vs a “baseless accusation”?

Unless he has video with their consent to record, he can’t prove his innocence to the mob.

He’s fucked.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:01 PM 04-09-2021
I mean, I think their only play is to just admit he was soliciting prostitution which I guess is better than suggesting this was not consensual. You have to wonder if the refusal to press charges in some cases is because some of the accusers don't want to be investigated themselves. So maybe that's Hardins angle. But that must speak to either Watsons guilt or how much he was blatantly communicating with these women if their best play is to at best admit serial solicitation of prostitution. Hes fucked either way.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:03 PM 04-09-2021
The Wilt Chamberlain of hand jobs just pleads sex addiction.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:17 PM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I mean, I think their only play is to just admit he was soliciting prostitution which I guess is better than suggesting this was not consensual. You have to wonder if the refusal to press charges in some cases is because some of the accusers don't want to be investigated themselves. So maybe that's Hardins angle. But that must speak to either Watsons guilt or how much he was blatantly communicating with these women if their best play is to at best admit serial solicitation of prostitution. Hes fucked either way.
I could see it, but man that media shit storm would be crazy if he accused 15+ sexual assault (alleged) victims of being prostitutes.

Not only is he accused of this crime, but he in turn accuses them of being whores.

If that doesn’t get the #metoo mob to work overtime, then I don’t know what will.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:20 PM 04-09-2021
Watson your lawyer fucked you
[Reply]
BigRock 02:29 PM 04-09-2021
Chapter One: These allegations that I tried to get nasty with a lot of massage girls are completely false.

Chapter Two: These allegations are completely false, but yeah, I have hired a lot of massage girls off Instagram.

Chapter Three: These allegations are completely false, but yeah, sometimes I had sex with them.

Can't wait for the next installment.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:39 PM 04-09-2021
Watsons would’ve been better off representing himself. Hardin can’t be this dumb can he?
[Reply]
TEX 02:59 PM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Watsons would’ve been better off representing himself. Hardin can’t be this dumb can he?
No, but you sure can be sometimes... Especially concerning this whole affair. You've come up with one stupid take after another when it concerns Hardin and Watson. Your last brilliant one was that Hardin was going to harass the women once he found out who they were. :-)
[Reply]
Page 61 of 71
« First < 11515758596061 62636465 > Last »
Up