ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 71
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
BWillie 12:21 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Civil cases, the burden of proof is much less of just that a burden. You don't have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt in civil Court. Just that it was likely.

Rape cases are extremely hard to win in criminal court because a lot of times there is a lot of circumstancial evidence, basically he said she said.

That being said women who wait months after and go civil with it instead of attempting a criminal case and then proceeding with a civil after look bad. It looks like a money grab and with high profile rich athlete's it a lot of times is.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Believe all women.
[Reply]
notorious 12:52 PM 03-20-2021
Just wait.

This is going to open the flood gates to other players on other teams getting called out.

Buckle in.
[Reply]
ARROW2 01:51 PM 03-20-2021
I want my fucking happy ending!!
[Reply]
ARROW2 01:54 PM 03-20-2021
A little sucky ducky
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:20 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Civil cases, the burden of proof is much less of just that a burden. You don't have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt in civil Court. Just that it was likely.

Rape cases are extremely hard to win in criminal court because a lot of times there is a lot of circumstancial evidence, basically he said she said.

That being said women who wait months after and go civil with it instead of attempting a criminal case and then proceeding with a civil after look bad. It looks like a money grab and with high profile rich athlete's it a lot of times is.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
One you deal with the popo , the other a nice white man who gives you an advance on the money he's going to get you.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:41 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
One you deal with the popo , the other a nice white man who gives you an advance on the money he's going to get you.
That not how that works.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:46 PM 03-20-2021
Wow.

Originally Posted by :
While Easterby aspires to be a transformational leader, guided by religion and morality, people who have worked alongside him in Houston have increasingly come to see him as transactional. Says a colleague: “If you combine a faith-healing televangelist with Littlefinger, you’d get Jack Easterby.”

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:59 PM 03-20-2021
:-) what an assclown.

Yes, he sounds like the kind of dude who would find a bunch of randos to undermine Watson.

Originally Posted by :
According to two team employees, he made it so that many actions that previously did not need approval required his sign-off.

He decreed that team employees couldn’t wear sunglasses during games unless they were playing outdoors and there was discernible sun.

He wanted to look them in the eyes.

[Reply]
rydogg58 07:20 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-) what an assclown.

Yes, he sounds like the kind of dude who would find a bunch of randos to undermine Watson.
Well, that makes going apeshit over candy wrappers in a stairwell seem almost sane in comparison.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:12 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Easterby is a douche. It wouldn't surprise me if he's behind all of this. It is basically impossible to sue the media and get anything out of it, and even less so the toy department (sports media).

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/12/10/ex...le-daily-cover

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/01/16/te...y-kept-his-job

Doesn't seem like this is a McNair thing. It's an Easterby thing.
I know people are asking why would houston do this. McNair ends up worse off. But it sure feels like Easterby looks really good after all this.
[Reply]
eDave 08:16 PM 03-20-2021
I need blackop or someone like that to explain to me how this fits into the NFL script.
[Reply]
Nickhead 08:20 PM 03-20-2021
what's the word i am looking for????????????

ummm, oh yeah, isn't this conjecture termed 'extortion'? :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:21 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Just wait.

This is going to open the flood gates to other players on other teams getting called out.

Buckle in.
They did it to themselves 1 for doing such actions 2 giving into the whole woke thing. What did they expect was going to happen?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:40 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Just wait.

Buckle in.
I don't want to minimize sex crimes but it sure feels like a lot of player conduct now becomes fair game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:43 PM 03-20-2021
I went with my gut on Tyreek and I'm doing the same here.

Easterby is Crystal Espinal in a suit.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 71
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up