ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Pro Day Updates
RunKC 01:29 PM 03-06-2021
Thought this was a good place to put this stuff.

Eric Stokes CB Georgia. 6’1” and has excellent speed

#Georgia CB Eric Stokes just ran a 4.25 (Unofficially)
If accurate it would be the 3rd fastest 40 yd dash time ever💨

Below is a video (no sound)#NFL #NFLDraft #NFLCombine #HOACombine pic.twitter.com/6lnPdaeIad

— Gridiron Drive 🏈 (@GridironDrives) March 5, 2021

[Reply]
Chief Northman 04:09 PM 04-05-2021
SPARQ!

Be wary of the underwear Olympics. Especially in a year where some opted out, and irregular schedules were played. Film is hugely important this draft, and I feel too many here are jacking off to testing numbers that are inflated given a lot of these kids have had forever to prepare for this and have taken advantage of it, while what is absent in the process is sample size and evidence of consistent performance in gameplay.

Why is it that there are so many guys on the radar of draftniks now that we never heard of the past two years? Ask yourselves that.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:20 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
SPARQ!

Be wary of the underwear Olympics. Especially in a year where some opted out, and irregular schedules were played. Film is hugely important this draft, and I feel too many here are jacking off to testing numbers that are inflated given a lot of these kids have had forever to prepare for this and have taken advantage of it, while what is absent in the process is sample size and evidence of consistent performance in gameplay.

Why is it that there are so many guys on the radar of draftniks now that we never heard of the past two years? Ask yourselves that.
Veach loves SPARQ heroes on defense because of Breeland Speaks shitting himself as a bust.

That aspect Brett has become more like Dorsey
[Reply]
BossChief 11:20 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Tommy Tremble going a lot earlier than people think. I’ve heard Miller, McShay and Riddick all say that everyone in the league loves that guy.
I think so, too. Lots of upside.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:11 PM 04-09-2021

Update from @UHCougarFB pro-day. DE Payton Turner with 23 bench reps with 35 3/8 arms is one of more impressive numbers this spring. Also 35.5 VJ at 6054/268.����

— Jim Nagy (@JimNagy_SB) April 9, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 02:47 PM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Turner is very intriguing man.
[Reply]
kccrow 03:56 PM 04-09-2021
Turner has become my #1 want at DE after Tryon, and since Tryon is very likely not in the realm of possibility after round 1, that makes Turner all the more appealing.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:02 PM 04-09-2021
Said a week or so again that I loved that kid and think he’s ascending. Not sure if he’s there at 63 but I want him.
[Reply]
kccrow 04:09 PM 04-09-2021
Said a week or so again that I loved that kid and think he’s ascending. Not sure if he’s there at 63 but I want him.
Oh I'd very much think he's there. He's not the athletic specimen many of the others are at his position but he has what Spags likes in the ability to rotate inside on pass downs.

He's only very recently broke into top 100 consideration on most boards and I haven't really seen much about him above the 3rd. The highest I've seen him by anyone significant, or anyone really, is 57 by PFF and 72 by Josh Edwards at CBS but they are definitely the highest by a wide margin.

If you've seen him higher, by all means shut me up haha.

I'd have a mental struggle if he and Dyami Brown were both available at 63 but the more I think about it, the more I think Brown is gone by then.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:00 PM 04-09-2021
If Brown and Turner are both there at 63....I’m taking Turner.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:58 PM 04-30-2021
This guy is not going to be there in our 2nd . Just stop with that fantasy. A 6’5” 320 lb OL putting number like this up isn’t making it out of the top 50 at worst. Most likely top 40.

SOME FANTASIES DO CUM TRUE!!!!
[Reply]
kccrow 07:59 PM 04-30-2021
Should have stuck with my mock from back in September when I had Bolton to us in the 1st lol
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:40 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Should have stuck with my mock from back in September when I had Bolton to us in the 1st lol
Can't believe Turner went so high.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Up