ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 503 of 2678
« First < 3403453493499500501502503 50450550650751355360310031503 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:30 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by MODSAUTO:
This is a dumb fucking post
"Dramatic and painful" can constitute a GREAT many things other than an injury.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:31 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by MODSAUTO:
This is a dumb fucking post
Not when that prick is about to waste year #5 of my highly valuable time, it ain't.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:16 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Not when that prick is about to waste year #5 of my highly valuable time, it ain't.

Buy the Chiefs and do what you want to..in the mean time Alex11 is starting QB

I bet the fan fallout is worse than the worse of Chef's history...under your leadership...or lack of.
[Reply]
notorious 07:36 AM 09-03-2017
Well, I guess we get to watch this entire season, waiting for that moment in which our future steps onto the field.

Can't wait.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:15 AM 09-03-2017
The only reason to watch this season is in hopes to be able to some day say I witnessed when "the move" was made that forever changed to course of history for the Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
notorious 08:16 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
The only reason to watch this season is in hopes to be able to some day say I witnessed when "the move" was made that forever changed to course of history for the Kansas City Chiefs.
It's going to be unbelievable.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:24 AM 09-03-2017
Well until then, don't neglect to catalog your personal disappointment here regularly and in florid detail. Don't let inferior fans enjoy the moment absent your grizzled insights.
[Reply]
notorious 08:26 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Well until then, don't neglect to catalog your personal disappointment here regularly and in florid detail. Don't let inferior fans enjoy the moment absent your grizzled insights.
:-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:28 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I wouldn't have it any other way!
[Reply]
CrowbarMan 09:14 AM 09-03-2017
When we moved from annual playoff contender to annual top ten draft pick? I jest.

You know, Colin Kaepernick (and even Vick) was talked about the same way as Mahomes. Rocket arm, amazing play ability. Then defenses start to adjust. The trick will be when Mahomes gets to game 6 and 7 in his career. That's boom or bust time. Preseason... They don't even scheme or review tape. I really hope the kid turns out, because he has a lot of potential.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:19 AM 09-03-2017
Alex Smith>Mahomes
[Reply]
New World Order 09:23 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
We're one injury away
[Reply]
RunKC 09:24 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Alex Smith>Mahomes
Not for much longer
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:25 AM 09-03-2017
:-) National media linking to my twitter. I'M FAMOUS BITCHES!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-alex-smith/

Originally Posted by :
Thursday’s preason finale resulted in the first NFL start for Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes. And Mahomes generated rave reviews for a seeing-eye rocket launched on the run. It was enough to give Alex Smith the body language of a guy whose body eventually will be spending a lot of time holding a clipboard.

But it wasn’t enough to change the party line in Missouri. Chiefs coach Andy Reid has insisted that Smith remains the starter. On Saturday, G.M. Brett Veach echoed that sentiment.

“Coach made a statement a few days back,” Veach told reporters, “there’s no gray area. Alex is our quarterback. Alex is so far advanced from the mental side of things in regards to his ability to read coverages, to shift to better plays and really play the chess game. He’s so far ahead of what Pat is. I don’t think it’s even close right now. But going back to Pat, the development he has made and the strides he has taken in those departments has exceeded our expectations to this point. So we’re excited where we are and again the longer that Alex and Pat are together, the better we will be.”

That’s what they need to say. The reality, however, is that the Chiefs didn’t invest two first-round picks and a third-round pick on a five-year lease of a Ferrari with no intent of driving it. Alex and Pat will be together for maybe a year. Maybe at some point this year Mahomes will get a chance to do more of what he did on Thursday.

Sure, the Chiefs support Smith. Until they don’t. The moment it’s in their interests not to, they won’t.

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:29 AM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-) National media linking to my twitter. I'M FAMOUS BITCHES!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-alex-smith/
Veach and Reid doing their best Iraqi defense minister impressions.
[Reply]
Page 503 of 2678
« First < 3403453493499500501502503 50450550650751355360310031503 > Last »
Up