ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 32 of 252
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:31 PM 09-12-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
So I've got $40 on an Amazon GC. Anything I should look at for PS4?
I can't recommend Witcher 3 enough.

The latest madden is actually quite good, surprisingly.

Uncharted 4 is bad ass, as is Doom.
[Reply]
DC.chief 06:27 AM 09-13-2016
Anyone here still play WoW? They are advertising the shit out of Legion. Even without specifically looking for information on it I see it talked about all over. It's all over my facebook feed and when I look at the comments section most people claim Legion is awesome and worth getting back in for. I left that game behind after Cataclysm and good riddance but here I am SLIGHTLY considering playing again.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:51 AM 09-13-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I can't recommend Witcher 3 enough.

The latest madden is actually quite good, surprisingly.

Uncharted 4 is bad ass, as is Doom.
Already have Witcher 2 and Madden. I may look at Uncharted. I bought the Nathan Drake collection...I just haven't played it yet.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:47 PM 09-13-2016
Anyone play the free PS+ games for this month? Journey and Lord of the Fallen?

I downloaded LotF and watched a YouTube vid on Journey that looked pretty cool. Was just wondering if they're worth the time.

I've been really into Smite lately, which was a free download a few months ago, so now I find myself scouring PS+ for free and cheap games.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:14 AM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Anyone play the free PS+ games for this month? Journey and Lord of the Fallen?

I downloaded LotF and watched a YouTube vid on Journey that looked pretty cool. Was just wondering if they're worth the time.

I've been really into Smite lately, which was a free download a few months ago, so now I find myself scouring PS+ for free and cheap games.
I downloaded Journey. Read several reviews and it seems incredible for the type of game it is. Will play this weekend. It is not a long game either.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:17 AM 09-14-2016
Already have Witcher 2 and Madden. I may look at Uncharted. I bought the Nathan Drake collection...I just haven't played it yet.
You have got to get into Uncharted - outstanding game and awesome characters. Uncharted 4 is breath taking visually and if you have a fear of heights your in for a treat.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:49 PM 09-14-2016
we bought uncharted 2, or 3 I think, for PS3 used on a whim a while back. it's an awesome game. will definitely be getting 4.
super fun, and didn't get too 'puzzly' like Tomb Raider did at times. after a while of TR, I was like "ok...I get it...another fucking puzzle. c'mon man" lol.

Uncharted has a nice mix of action sequences and story line etc if that makes sense.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:58 PM 09-14-2016
Originally Posted by Stryker:
I downloaded Journey. Read several reviews and it seems incredible for the type of game it is. Will play this weekend. It is not a long game either.

Yeah, the YouTube vid I saw on it said it was only a couple hours.

Figured I'd ask CP.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:49 PM 09-14-2016
Just gonna say this Fallout DLC is sick. Far harbor was great. Nuka World is awesome so far.
[Reply]
Gonzo 03:09 AM 09-20-2016
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Just gonna say this Fallout DLC is sick. Far harbor was great. Nuka World is awesome so far.
I was just about to post here asking about this.

I got all the other DLC's and I've been considering going back and playing again. I haven't really got around to making my new vault yet, either. I have Far Harbor about 75% completed. I thought about picking up the latest DLC but 20 bucks is a bit steep.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:46 AM 09-22-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I was just about to post here asking about this.

I got all the other DLC's and I've been considering going back and playing again. I haven't really got around to making my new vault yet, either. I have Far Harbor about 75% completed. I thought about picking up the latest DLC but 20 bucks is a bit steep.
That's tough because I bought the season pass before it went up. My friend and I game share so he bought it and I got the season pass.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:25 PM 09-29-2016
Are the FIFA games any good?
[Reply]
OmahaChief 01:06 PM 09-29-2016
Anyone know if any new games like Skyrim slated to come out anytime soon? I like to fantasy RPG games like that and thought Dragon Age 3 was going to be good but it really lacked when compared to Skyrim.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:38 PM 09-29-2016
Are the FIFA games any good?
Yeah, they are really good games. I hate EA, but i bought FIFA 16 played it quite a bit online. I sucked so bad though. lol Still have a blast even after raging. haha
[Reply]
hometeam 01:59 PM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
Anyone know if any new games like Skyrim slated to come out anytime soon? I like to fantasy RPG games like that and thought Dragon Age 3 was going to be good but it really lacked when compared to Skyrim.
You will never see another game like skyrim.

Its against a companies best interest to make really good games with legs that can last for 5-10 years. Its better for them to just put out junk like Fallout 4 and charge you for DLC and a different re-skinning of the same shallow game every 6 months - 1 year.

A really AWESOME total conversion mod for skyrim just came out though, new fully voiced story and 100% new world etc.

http://enderal.com/
[Reply]
Page 32 of 252
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up