ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 2688
« First < 37778384858687 88899091971371875871087 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:52 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Someone linked an interview on a tv show Mahomes had and one of them asked him a scenario of a FB wide open for a 3-4 yard gain guaranteed or a receiver with half a step on the defender for a possible 30 yard gain and Mahomes answered that he would probably throw it deep to the receiver for the chance at 30.

We all know what Alex's answer would be. STAY THE FUCK AWAY ALEX. ENJOY YOUR LAST SEASON GETTING CARRIED AND FUCK OFF!
Talk dirty to me :-)
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 07:52 PM 05-01-2017
So what happens when you play Mahomes in 2018 and he goes down with injury, you regret not playing the 12 Mil to keep Smith on the roster(assuming he would have restructured)?
[Reply]
jd1020 07:53 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
So what happens when you play Mahomes in 2018 and he goes down with injury, you regret not playing the 12 Mil to keep Smith on the roster(assuming he would have restructured)?
Unfortunate situation, yet no regrets.
[Reply]
O.city 07:55 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
-Dee Ford is going to need to be paid, and will get paid very well if/when he has another double-digit sack season.
-Peters will get the most $$ any CB has gotten bc he deserves it...(this is essentially QB money)
-No way we can get rid of Bennie Logan unless he has a really bad injury aka Jaye Howard.
-Chris Conley will need a new deal
-Morse will get paid handsomely
-Nelson should get paid soon.

Lot of contracts coming up in the next 1-2 years.
Yeah, and the offensive guys are, for the most part, pretty young. You'd like Mahomes to grow with Hill and the OL and Kelce as much as possible.

But, I do agree with Tigger to a certain extent in that the Chiefs can't fuck this up. The biggest thing at this point is to develop Mahomes.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:57 PM 05-01-2017
Someone linked an interview on a tv show Mahomes had and one of them asked him a scenario of a FB wide open for a 3-4 yard gain guaranteed or a receiver with half a step on the defender for a possible 30 yard gain and Mahomes answered that he would probably throw it deep to the receiver for the chance at 30.

We all know what Alex's answer would be. STAY THE FUCK AWAY ALEX. ENJOY YOUR LAST SEASON GETTING CARRIED AND FUCK OFF!

That's my only fear in this situation. If spending a lot of time with Smith makes Smith's chickenshit approach wear off on Mahomes...

Keep that playmaker edge, Pat. Don't be a goddamn pussy like Smith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:58 PM 05-01-2017
:-)

Like the Chiefs can't find a veteran backup better than a 34-year old Alex Smith at that point for cheaper than $20 million.

Keep fantasizing about a Chiefs team that has a use for your POS QB, because he's rapidly becoming irrelevant. He's ready for the garbage heap.
[Reply]
O.city 07:59 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
That's my only fear in this situation. If spending a lot of time with Smith makes Smith's chickenshit approach wear off on Mahomes...

Keep that playmaker edge, Pat. Don't be a goddamn pussy like Smith.

I don't really think that will be an issue. I'm not sure how much that stuff really rubs off on guys.

He needs to watch Smith prepare and how to act like a pro. Soak it all in.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:00 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
PMII bakes the whole fucking bird in comparison
You got THAT right. :-)

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Good day, everyone. It's another tremendous day in the Chiefs Kingdom.

Just wanted to point out again (because I'm not sure it was ever put into this context), that John Dorsey, Andy Reid, and the entire Chiefs staff thought Patrick Mahomes II was worthy of a top-10 pick, another 1st rounder, and a 3rd round choice. :-)

Please continue on and have a glorious day.
It IS glorious. Truly the best thing to happen to the Chiefs since Reid and Dorsey came to town, far surpassing some piddly wild card win in which the team's QB was dragged to victory yet again by his superior team mates, yes.

Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Keitzman saying Mahomes is a loser again.

Alex Smith will have more wins.

Keitzman is what happens when Sandy, Tigger, Laz, and Threebag all join hands on the Twister mat and slather each other with Crisco before strangering each other whilst watching Alex Smith highlight reels in which Smith gets buttfucked by KC Wolf.
Or something to that effect.

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
Mahomes had the worst defense in college football. Nobody would win games with that defense fuck Keitzman.
Yes, Billay. You are 1000% correct.

Alex Smith was the #1 overall pick coming out of college after an extraordinary season, are you saying Mahomes accomplished more yet he fell to #10? You are judging this kid on arm talent and miss the big picture here, he's a reckless player who played in a terrible conference. I could care less about the comparisons to Favre. Give me Brady, Wilson, Montana, or Rodgers comparisons from coaches and you have my attention. Minimum and I mean minimum of a year on the bench if you want any chance of him being successful.
Alex Smith was a #1 pick who spawned a race of gay Crisco buttfuckers who pledged their lives and fortunes to follow Alex wherever he went, making up stories about their hero that no one wanted to listen to.

Once upon a time the league was infatuated with kaep and RG3 and raved about their potential, and this was after a full year of nfl snaps. Two players who could also legitimately run the football.

Yet here you are jerking off to a kid who hasnt won anything significant who has a big arm and a heart. Pump the brakes, pugs. You're going to be very, very disappointed if this doesn't work out. More than 2/3 of the guys with this hype fail.
Pump your fist up Alex's asshole while his wife pees in your mouth.

Idiots forgetting how many qbs have come and gone in this league since 2005, we snag a QB that gives us 4 straight winning seasons and here we are shitting on him and trying to rush a 21 year old into the hardest position in the nfl. Pump the damn brakes
That was very nice of Alex to let the Chiefs drag him along to 4 winning seasons. 4 seasons where all he had to was suck, under perform, and spend his free time ramming his micro-peen up your nostrils.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:00 PM 05-01-2017
Then the Chiefs need to draft & or sign a vet on the cheep for a backup. I mean shit dawg injuries happen they are part of the game/life in general. I mean it's not quite like a cartoon where a piano can fall from the sky but can't live in a bubble.

More odds of Alex getting injured this year with a concuss.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:02 PM 05-01-2017
So many options at our disposal.

Given the terms that Smith was a castoff along with Reid from their respective organizations. My guess is Andy gives Alex every shot at winning the SB until he either shows significant decline, injury or When Smith sees he is being passed by this kid. And he will do it without a peep, and we should be grateful for that

Btw, I forgot to mention Jah Reid is an easy cut to make next off-season to save 3+ mil
[Reply]
jd1020 08:04 PM 05-01-2017

Given the terms that Smith was a castoff along with Reid from their respective organizations. My guess is Andy gives Alex every shot at winning the SB until he either shows signing decline or When Smith sees he is being passed by this kid. And he will do it without a peep, and we should be grateful for that

Btw, I forgot to mention Jah Reid is an easy cut to make next off-season to save 3+ mil
Chiefs just gave up next years first round pick because Alex has already shown signs of decline. For that I am grateful.

Bye, Alex. Do you need help packing?
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:05 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

Like the Chiefs can't find a veteran backup better than a 34-year old Alex Smith at that point for cheaper than $20 million.

Keep fantasizing about a Chiefs team that has a use for your POS QB, because he's rapidly becoming irrelevant. He's ready for the garbage heap.
Oh you mean to say we should sign geno? What happened to your narrative of it's a mistake to draft anyone for a first pick this year? But here you are on the other side and we traded two firsts and a third.

#neverforget #claysneverright #closetDonkfan #tacobellcoupons
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:05 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
The Schottenheimer Kiss.

LOL That was the first thing I thought of too.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:07 PM 05-01-2017
Chiefs just gave up next years first round pick because Alex has already shown signs of decline. For that I am grateful.

Bye, Alex. Do you need help packing?
Tigger and Sandy have volunteered their time to help Alex pack. I'm sure they will all enjoy Cleveland immensely.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:08 PM 05-01-2017

Given the terms that Smith was a castoff along with Reid from their respective organizations. My guess is Andy gives Alex every shot at winning the SB until he either shows signing decline or When Smith sees he is being passed by this kid. And he will do it without a peep, and we should be grateful for that

GOD FUCKING DAMN ALEX SMITH HAD 15 TD AND 8 INT IN 2016. Andy Reid is not getting any younger and he likes a high octane passing attack that Alex Smith does not deliver. You better start thinking again how well Patrick Mahomes II does in practice and preseason because Andy wants to win in the playoffs and Alex is giving him quick outs. Sideline passes not down the field and bet your ass Andy is just going wait the right moment when he thinks Patrick Mahomes II is ready to be put in he will do it.
[Reply]
Page 87 of 2688
« First < 37778384858687 88899091971371875871087 > Last »
Up