ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 597 of 2688
« First < 97497547587593594595596597 59859960060160764769710971597 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:07 PM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I doubt it. He's 34 and has lost the last two playoff games. A 3rd is his ceiling and that would be good. He's not worth shit.
You're a fucking idiot... Thank God you are not the GM of the Chiefs. Good Lord.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:08 PM 01-10-2018
Love this interview. The kid has a great personality. His trust in receivers might explain why Albert Wilson looked like a star with him in Denver. Meanwhile people want to cut Albert because he didn't bail out Alex on a questionable throw at the end of the playoff game.

https://youtu.be/lV1PMrNimNQ
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:17 PM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Love this interview. The kid has a great personality. His trust in receivers might explain why Albert Wilson looked like a star with him in Denver. Meanwhile people want to cut Albert because he didn't bail out Alex on a questionable throw at the end of the playoff game.

He has the right mindset to play QB in the league, no question.

I still don't think Wilson ever had a chance to catch that pass. Maybe 1/20 times.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:18 PM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Special player. Legendary potential. The dumb****s saying there are comparable players in the draft this year are out of their minds.
Patrick Mahomes when a free blitzer comes through aka "I'm an alpha and I'm not scared."

lol man pic.twitter.com/kYPCwlEipK

— charles mcdonald (@FourVerts) January 10, 2018

Now look at how fucking terrified that pussy Josh Allen is of a free blitzer :-)

Josh Allen has a strong tendency to drift all the way to the right sideline when forced off his spot. Sometimes it results in big plays, sometimes it results in trash.

And then throws a pick on fourth down. pic.twitter.com/HfcWCqqkZa

— Josh Norris (@JoshNorris) January 10, 2018

[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:24 PM 01-10-2018
I
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
You're a ****ing idiot... Thank God you are not the GM of the Chiefs. Good Lord.
Oh really,. I'm a ****ing idiot? This team has not fired Sutton and still has Smith as a starter because we think they are holding for a mystical good draft pick. What's the going rate for a QB that crumbles at crunch time and can't win with his arm? Loses 5 close games to shit teams in the middle of the season.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:25 PM 01-10-2018

Important quote there at 2:20 about him throwing that bomb at his pro day. “I had the adrenaline pump up and I overthrew.”

Sounds like his INT was just him being amped as hell in his first game. He calmed down and played phenomenal after the pick.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:28 PM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Patrick Mahomes when a free blitzer comes through aka "I'm an alpha and I'm not scared."

Now look at how ****ing terrified that pussy Josh Allen is of a free blitzer :-)

Josh Allen is a lot more similar to Paxton Lynch than Pat Mahomes.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:31 PM 01-10-2018
I think by the time April rolls around, the Allen hype will be near dead.

He'll still get picked in the 2nd round, which is way too high.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:40 PM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Every NFL film guy on twitter loses their minds when they watch Pat's W17 tape.

Tech people took this stuff for granted. He would make absurd plays all the time and no one would blink at all about it. Once the Kansas City receivers get used to the fact that his vision and arm strength are off the charts, they will realize they need to be ready for the ball at a moment's notice. He can hit you from any spot on the field even when you least expect it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:48 PM 01-10-2018
Tech people took this stuff for granted. He would make absurd plays all the time and no one would blink at all about it. Once the Kansas City receivers get used to the fact that his vision and arm strength are off the charts, they will realize they need to be ready for the ball at a moment's notice. He can hit you from any spot on the field even when you least expect it.
I just hope that Veach/Andy have learned from organizations like GB who have really wasted many prime years of one of the greatest QBs of all time by relying on him to carry the team too much.

And I know Patrick has a long ways to go before he's even close to Rodgers, but regardless of how good he becomes, they need to bust their asses year in and year out to make the team better through the draft and FA. I don't want to miss out on any potential championship opportunities in the future. We've never had a talent even close to this in KC at QB.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:57 PM 01-10-2018
Yeah, I find it criminal how Green Bay has wasted Rodgers. I am convinced he is the best ever. Don't care about the rings for Montana and Brady. They had elite defenses and offensive talent around them. Rodgers carries the team on his back. McCarthy is a joke compared to Belichick or Walsh.

Chris Simms made a good point about Rodgers today. His dad Phil Simms has 2 rings. Does anyone think his dad was better than Dan Marino with 0 rings? And hell we can even look at a trade in the same draft for a perfect example: Eli Manning and Philip Rivers. I would take Rivers over Eli any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Yet Eli has the 2 rings because the Giants had an incredible defense. Rivers has been surrounded by crap his whole career and it's a big waste of his talent.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:02 PM 01-10-2018
Yeah, I find it criminal how Green Bay has wasted Rodgers. I am convinced he is the best ever. Don't care about the rings for Montana and Brady. They had elite defenses and offensive talent around them. Rodgers carries the team on his back. McCarthy is a joke compared to Belichick or Walsh.

Chris Simms made a good point about Rodgers today. His dad Phil Simms has 2 rings. Does anyone think his dad was better than Dan Marino with 0 rings? And hell we can even look at a trade in the same draft for a perfect example: Eli Manning and Philip Rivers. I would take Rivers over Eli any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Yet Eli has the 2 rings because the Giants had an incredible defense. Rivers has been surrounded by crap his whole career and it's a big waste of his talent.
Completely agree. Rodgers is the best I've ever seen. He should have more than one SB, but I guess at least he does have one.

I expect with their new GM and coaching changes that they will improve. Should see some aggressiveness in FA.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:08 PM 01-10-2018
Completely agree. Rodgers is the best I've ever seen. He should have more than one SB, but I guess at least he does have one.

I expect with their new GM and coaching changes that they will improve. Should see some aggressiveness in FA.
Someone was telling me today Rodgers and McCarthy don't get along. I am shocked they don't get rid of McCarthy. It is his job to field a competent defense and provide a halfway decent OL/receiving group for his incredible QB.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:08 PM 01-10-2018
I still don't think Wilson ever had a chance to catch that pass. Maybe 1/20 times.
Oh yes he did. You can tell, although he extended his arms, in that process of extending his arms, he did it "reluctantly/timidly" and tried his best to hide that reluctance but you can see it. There was someone in front of him had he truly laid out and dove in mid-air just waiting to lay him out and he knew it. The body never lies. Psychology 101.

Go back again and watch it full speed. You can see it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:16 PM 01-10-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Oh yes he did. You can tell, although he extended his arms, in that process of extending his arms, he did it "reluctantly/timidly" and tried his best to hide that reluctance but you can see it. There was someone in front of him had he truly laid out and dove in mid-air just waiting to lay him out and he knew it. The body never lies. Psychology 101.

Go back again and watch it full speed. You can see it.
Okay, but even in your scenario, he's not catching that pass. He lays out for the ball, he still gets drilled by an aggressive Cyprien who gave Kelce a concussion earlier.
[Reply]
Page 597 of 2688
« First < 97497547587593594595596597 59859960060160764769710971597 > Last »
Up