« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178218268 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
O.city 09:47 AM 12-26-2022
I’d say the frustration is more he was a second round pick and some billed him as being an immediate contributor

I don’t really have a problem saying he needs or needed development but 2nd round picks tend to be expected to contribute more earlier.

If he comes on strong next year no one will care that he started slow but this far it hasn’t been good
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:56 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I’d say the frustration is more he was a second round pick and some billed him as being an immediate contributor

I don’t really have a problem saying he needs or needed development but 2nd round picks tend to be expected to contribute more earlier.

If he comes on strong next year no one will care that he started slow but this far it hasn’t been good
True but I am not sure it is entirely his fault. Toub ruined his confidence by putting him as PR when he obviously shouldn't have been. That slowed his progress quite a bit I believe. If you watch when he actually gets opportunities he is open alot.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:06 AM 12-26-2022
The coaching staff did not do right but Skyy this year by putting him on ST’s the way they did. The guy has never returned punts so of course he wasn’t gonna be good at it.

He’s proven time and again that he’s talented and can produce when given the chance. It’s absolutely bizarre that Watson gets more snaps.

Skyy should be getting those now, not next season
[Reply]
-King- 11:25 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The coaching staff did not do right but Skyy this year by putting him on ST’s the way they did. The guy has never returned punts so of course he wasn’t gonna be good at it.

He’s proven time and again that he’s talented and can produce when given the chance. It’s absolutely bizarre that Watson gets more snaps.

Skyy should be getting those now, not next season
Well hopefully Watson being pure shit lately forces them to adjust the WR snaps.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:37 AM 12-27-2022
I don’t get it

Skyy Moore: 298 offensive snaps, 29 targets, 19 receptions, 217 receiving yards, True catch rate of 90%.

Justin Watson: 442 offensive snaps, 30 targets, 13 receptions, 221 receiving yards, True catch rate of 76%.

True catch rates via @rotounderworld

— Caleb James (@CJScoobs) December 27, 2022

[Reply]
-King- 12:12 PM 12-27-2022
I don’t get it

Has to be Moore not getting the playbook and in play adjustments that WRs in this offense are expected to make. Only explanation.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:49 PM 12-27-2022
Ya gotta think Mahomes wants to feed Skyy the ball the last couple weeks of the season to get him some confidence built back up going into the postseason and next season. Ya gotta think they want him to get a taste of the end zone once or twice.

Especially with Watson not catching anything the last month.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:55 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Has to be Moore not getting the playbook and in play adjustments that WRs in this offense are expected to make. Only explanation.
If Moore is still drifting on his routes, that explanation would make sense to me. Watson brickhanding the ball hasn't led to picks. Moore not being where he's supposed to be has led to at least two. You gotta have a better ratio with only 20 receptions.

I think he'll figure it out.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:40 PM 12-27-2022
I don’t get it

Me neither. Watson is a big old bag of s***.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 03:16 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yep, I agree. Disappointing that Skyy apparently hasn’t picked up the offense yet.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:49 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Yep, I agree. Disappointing that Skyy apparently hasn’t picked up the offense yet.
You cannot convince me that there isn't a collection of plays that could/has been learned between MVS, Moore, Toney and even JJSS that can't take some of the snaps from Watson. Is this a Moore thing? Sure, perhaps some of it, but Watson's snap count IS absolutely baffling.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:21 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Skyy needs more opportunities and looking at the depth chart he is listed as behind JJSS not Watson.

I would also say that Toney needs more opportunites as well as he didn't see the field much either on Sunday.
Skyy Moore needs to be where he is supposed to be first, then maybe he can actually get more opportunities & develop some chemistry with Mahomes.

Skyy Moore is responsible for 3 of Patrick's interceptions this year, and when you keep doing that to your QB, you just aren't going to get targets.

I hated the pick, and then got talked into giving him a chance because he "fit" the offensive scheme. At this point, I just don't want him fielding punts, and for him to be better next year, because this year he absolutely sucks.

I am positive that Veach could have made a deal to move up for Christian Watson, and we absolutely know that we could have had Pierce or Pickens, and if those 3 guys continue on their same trajectories, Skyy Moore will have to be great to make his selection anything other than a whiff.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dtrain 05:53 PM 12-27-2022
Just give him reps he won’t disappoint!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:57 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by dtrain:
Just give him reps he won’t disappoint!
It's the NFL fellas.

You eat what you kill.

"Just give him reps" ain't how this works.

Justin Watson is a pretty damn low bar - just be where you're supposed to be, Skyy. Once you do that, you'll blow past the guy on the depth chart. And you'll set yourself up really nicely for prime slot reps, perhaps as quickly as this season and certainly next.

But you gotta be where you're supposed to be first. Or 6 yard screen passes on designed plays are the most you're gonna see 'round here...
[Reply]
dtrain 06:03 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's the NFL fellas.

You eat what you kill.

"Just give him reps" ain't how this works.

Justin Watson is a pretty damn low bar - just be where you're supposed to be, Skyy. Once you do that, you'll blow past the guy on the depth chart. And you'll set yourself up really nicely for prime slot reps, perhaps as quickly as this season and certainly next.

But you gotta be where you're supposed to be first. Or 6 yard screen passes on designed plays are the most you're gonna see 'round here...
Who knows if he was or wasn’t where he was supposed to be? I heard on 810 today or yesterday he has zero drops if he is not running routes right that is what coaches are for.
[Reply]
Page 168 of 280
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178218268 > Last »
Up