ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 43
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:36 PM 08-25-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:
That first run by CEH was fools gold, he sucks
It was a really nice 8-yard gain.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:54 AM 08-26-2022
People need to come to terms with the fact that CEH is the best RB on the roster and he's going to be the starter.

Note that I did not say CEH is GOOD. Just that he's the best of the bad - this is not a good RB room at all.
[Reply]
-King- 07:59 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
People need to come to terms with the fact that CEH is the best RB on the roster and he's going to be the starter.

Note that I did not say CEH is GOOD. Just that he's the best of the bad - this is not a good RB room at all.
McKinnon is the best but injury prone. But then again so is CEH.
[Reply]
threebag 08:00 AM 08-26-2022

It is sad, but true. Good thing we can still be productive even though offense is one dimensional
[Reply]
New World Order 08:02 AM 08-26-2022

CEH fumbles, is injury prone and has no speed. His longest run last year was 17 yards. 17 fucking yards.

He is not the best RB on the team.

I'd take Ronald Jones over that garbage any day of the week. He may fumble, but at least he can break some big plays every now and then.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:03 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
No
Yes. And you'll eventually accept it because it's reality.
[Reply]
threebag 08:07 AM 08-26-2022
I don’t think his YPC would increase even if the other team didn’t play their defensive line. CEH sucks so bad and the fact that he was the first one (RB) taken in the draft really stings.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:20 AM 08-26-2022
Yes. And you'll eventually accept it because it's reality.
I edited my above post.

You'd take a guy who fumbles, is injury prone and has no speed/big play ability?

That's ridiculous. His longest run was 17 yards last year :-)
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:21 AM 08-26-2022
It begs the question; should we pay top dollar for a guy like CMC or Barkley if they hit the market? Would it be better to have a top dollar WR or DB, or give that money to a RB? Id love to see this offense with prime Jamal or mccafrey..
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:23 AM 08-26-2022
I edited my above post.

You'd take a guy who fumbles, is injury prone and has no speed/big play ability?

That's ridiculous. His longest run was 17 yards last year :-)
Did you even read my post?

I wouldn't "take" any of them for a starting RB. None of them are really worth much.

CEH just happens to be the best option amongst a lot of bad ones. That's why they keep trotting him out there.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:25 AM 08-26-2022
Rojo, P-dawg, CEH. Most likely they have CEH, Rojo, P-dawg.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:40 AM 08-26-2022
Did you even read my post?

I wouldn't "take" any of them for a starting RB. None of them are really worth much.

CEH just happens to be the best option amongst a lot of bad ones. That's why they keep trotting him out there.
I just don't see why you or anyone else would think that. I don't know.

No big play ability, fumbles and is hurt often.

He's our first round pick, so I think they feel like they're forced to play him in hopes that he works out.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:51 AM 08-26-2022
I just don't see why you or anyone else would think that. I don't know.

No big play ability, fumbles and is hurt often.

He's our first round pick, so I think they feel like they're forced to play him in hopes that he works out.
The part in bold basically describes the entire RB room to some extent.

I get that everybody is high on Pacheco. It's the preseason. He's the new Brian Shay.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:53 AM 08-26-2022
The part in bold basically describes the entire RB room to some extent.

I get that everybody is high on Pacheco. It's the preseason. He's the new Brian Shay.
Yeah I disagree.. RoJo has big play ability. P-Dawg might... CEH we know doesn't (Past 30 yards)
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:55 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yeah I disagree.. RoJo has big play ability. P-Dawg might... CEH we know doesn't (Past 30 yards)
RoJo has twice as many fumbles per carry as CEH. If fumbling is a concern for CEH, it damn well should be for Jones.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 43
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up