ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 189
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:58 PM 02-26-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm dry for 3 days. :'(
Come to Florida, I'll smoke you out!!
[Reply]
Katipan 04:59 PM 02-26-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
I'm applying all over but no calls. It is probably because I am a minority.
hahaha I doubt it. :-)

You've barely been trying, what, a month? You'll find your home.
[Reply]
hometeam 05:07 PM 02-26-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I don't smoke, but I watch Getting With High, and they tried something where they ate fresh mango while smoking and they seemed to be pretty ****ing high by the end.

Anyone?
I'm gonna go get a mango now. Because why the hell not.
[Reply]
hometeam 05:09 PM 02-26-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Yes. Sonic trays were the best.
I have my moms old rex-all tray from the 70s, its well worn.

edit: googled it. First image that popped up~

[Reply]
eDave 05:13 PM 02-26-2015
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Come to Florida, I'll smoke you out!!
Your offer is much appreciated Cooch.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:24 PM 02-28-2015
NY diesel.

Nice
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 02:31 PM 02-28-2015
I need to retain every brain cell I have but I do like to see the crazy names of the different strains.
[Reply]
rtmike 03:08 PM 02-28-2015
I couldn't tell ya'. This will be my one & only grow with unknown seeds.
My buddy gave them to me.
I do know I got extremely lucky or the tips I read about determining a seeds sex really worked. All I know is I germinated about 25 seeds, planted 9 & they were ALL female.
The 1st time, planted 11 & ended up with 4 females.

No vegging, went to 12/12s right away.
Attached: 20150227_124824.jpg (166.5 KB) 
[Reply]
rtmike 03:11 PM 02-28-2015
This girl looks to be the queen of the bunch. Real nice buds. She was towards the back most of the time so I never de-leafed it.
Attached: 20150227_124932.jpg (160.7 KB) 
[Reply]
eDave 03:27 PM 02-28-2015
Originally Posted by rtmike:
This girl looks to be the queen of the bunch. Real nice buds. She was towards the back most of the time so I never de-leafed it.
Does going straight to 12/12 affect total grow time? Those look great.
[Reply]
rtmike 10:51 PM 02-28-2015
Yeah, it's a shorter period for sure. Your plants aren't nearly as big either.

I've heard of folks 12/12ing right off the bat to determine sex. After the males are eliminated, they switch back to 18/6 to veg them.

I just got a new light (one of the best/market) & ballast & wow what a difference compared to the can lights.

I just needed to get some of my own smoke going ASAP so I'm not always pestering my buddy.

I have a giant boil below a corner of my mouth so I've been smoking the hell out of my stash to help deal with the pain. Smoking & eating Ibuprofen like they're cinnamon Jolly Ranchers. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 11:09 PM 02-28-2015
Yeah, it's a shorter period for sure. Your plants aren't nearly as big either.

I've heard of folks 12/12ing right off the bat to determine sex. After the males are eliminated, they switch back to 18/6 to veg them.

I just got a new light (one of the best/market) & ballast & wow what a difference compared to the can lights.

I just needed to get some of my own smoke going ASAP so I'm not always pestering my buddy.

I have a giant boil below a corner of my mouth so I've been smoking the hell out of my stash to help deal with the pain. Smoking & eating Ibuprofen like they're cinnamon Jolly Ranchers. :-)
LOL. Yea, I remember knowing that at one time. I smoke dope though.

I'd take that trade-off. Remediate it with more plants. Thanks rtmike.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:54 PM 03-01-2015
I couldn't tell ya'. This will be my one & only grow with unknown seeds.
My buddy gave them to me.
I do know I got extremely lucky or the tips I read about determining a seeds sex really worked. All I know is I germinated about 25 seeds, planted 9 & they were ALL female.
The 1st time, planted 11 & ended up with 4 females.

No vegging, went to 12/12s right away.
Not trying to criticize, so I hope you do not take it that way.

Those plants looked stressed. Could be a variety of factors. 1st off I notice some slight nute burn, 3 leaves on a lot of fans, leaves that curl down, leaves that curl up. You need all those fans to look like they are praying. Hold your arms out like a cross and raise them just slightly. That is how your fan leaves need be. Make them pray to that light. My first guess would be your ph is off. But it could be more than that. What are your temps? Since you are running Co2 try not to have those temps over 80. Ideally you need between 75-78 degrees. Co2 will allow you to run a slightly higher temp though so 80 would be okay. If you do not a have a ph meter or pen, buy one with the proper calibration and storage solutions. Recalibrate every month. Ph every watering and feed. Depending on the media will determine what your ph needs to be. Soil, 6.3 - 6.8. Coco coir 5.9 - 6.3. Hydro 5.5 - 5.8. PPM's at this point I would not worry about. Depending on what nutrient regimen you are running I wouldn't bother running full strength on nutes. It is simply unneeded for the vast majority of strains. Plus it can run you into problems. Start out with 1/4 or 1/2 strength of nutes and build the nutes up to the point where they teeter on the edge of burning them. But not burn them

At this point, it looks like you need to flush with properly ph balanced water. Preferably RO water. Then next watering give them 1/2 strength nutes. Do not let your containers run completely dry either. It slows down production and causes higher PPM's that will lead to nute burn.

While I know bagseed is cheap and plentyful. You don't have a true idea what the genetics are. Those plants definitely look sativa dominant rather than indica dominant though. Which sativas usually means longer flowering times. Considering you started off 12/12, which I would not advise. Your flowering times will be slightly longer. Anyone who tells you different simply does not have a clue. And your yield will be less. Properly vegging is 18/6. Standard flowering is 12/12. But many in the industry are moving to a 11 on 13 off flowering cycle. And some a 10 on 14 off later in flowering to more represent the sun's flowering times in nature.

I could go on for hours so I better just stop there.
[Reply]
KC native 11:05 PM 03-01-2015
And as an add on to Rubbersponge's point.

If you're not running a sealed grow, then you're wasting your CO2.

The PH stuff is really easy to fix. Buy proper soil (the grow shop will carry it). Use a higher end nutrient (Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect is great for beginners. Just don't go nuts with supplements that you don't need).
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:30 AM 03-02-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
I smoke schwag.
Gross
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03-02-2015, 12:45 AM
This message has been deleted by Titty Meat.
Page 29 of 189
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Up