ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 131
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:01 AM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Which was it, Curry or his lack of supporting cast?
Yesterday it was mostly the latter but truth be told Curry didn't really do much of anything in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:00 AM 06-03-2022
Celtics are bigger, stronger younger and faster. The only way they lose this series is if they start turning the ball over a bunch or somebody gets hurt.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11:33 AM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Yesterday it was mostly the latter but truth be told Curry didn't really do much of anything in the 2nd half.
Looked to me like he started trying to do too much in the 4th quarter because nobody else was doing jack shit. Curry had 13 points in the 2nd half and Wiggins had 12. Nobody else had more than 7.

I have to imagine that they play better game 2. They being the surrounding cast.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:39 PM 06-03-2022
The Celtics are simply a "three points or bust" team which Is why the last two series has gone seven games because when the three doesn't fall they are pretty average tbh. Yesterday they needed 21 threes to fall..that's not happening every game and the warriors will be kicking themselves because they dominated most of the game and late in the 3rd Steph had a wide open three to make it an 18 point lead and he missed..Celtics then go up the other end and hit a three and that's when they got hot.

Boston are a basic team imo and I'd expect Golden State to figure things out as the series progresses.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 01:53 PM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
The Celtics are simply a "three points or bust" team which Is why the last two series has gone seven games because when the three doesn't fall they are pretty average tbh. Yesterday they needed 21 threes to fall..that's not happening every game and the warriors will be kicking themselves because they dominated most of the game and late in the 3rd Steph had a wide open three to make it an 18 point lead and he missed..Celtics then go up the other end and hit a three and that's when they got hot.

Boston are a basic team imo and I'd expect Golden State to figure things out as the series progresses.
Boston is NOT a basic team and they do NOT need to hit 21 threes a game to win this series...even though they're capable.

Boston can really turn up the defense up a notch that GS doesnt have that's why they've won two game 7's. Golden State plays terribly sloppy they could be outta here in 5 if they dont clean it up
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:56 PM 06-03-2022
If Tatum isn't a complete putz they win that game handily. I'd be terrified if I was GS that we lost despite that.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:13 PM 06-03-2022
I think the Warriors need Gary Payton back badly now. They can't guard this team at all when guys like Poole, Curry, and Klay are playing so many minutes. I'd also expect them to start playing 39 year old Iggy more even if the struggles defensively continue in future games.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:27 PM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Boston is NOT a basic team and they do NOT need to hit 21 threes a game to win this series...even though they're capable.

Boston can really turn up the defense up a notch that GS doesnt have that's why they've won two game 7's. Golden State plays terribly sloppy they could be outta here in 5 if they dont clean it up
They've lost three games apiece in the last two series of which both teams they faced had key players missing..that's not a dominant team imo.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:33 PM 06-03-2022
They've lost three games apiece in the last two series of which both teams they faced had key players missing..that's not a dominant team imo.
Your problem is mistaking this Warriors team for a great team. They're not. They're a good team with a great player but otherwise nowhere near where they were a few years ago.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 02:33 PM 06-03-2022
They lost 3 games apiece to the number 1 seed in that conference and the most physically imposing player in the league. But boston pulled it out. And defense was the major catalyst. It's not so much about them being dominant. They're just a tougher matchup for GS than some think and GS is a team that gives the ball away alot and chucks threes. That's not a recipe to beat this Boston team
[Reply]
staylor26 02:33 PM 06-03-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I think the Warriors need Gary Payton back badly now. They can't guard this team at all when guys like Poole, Curry, and Klay are playing so many minutes. I'd also expect them to start playing 39 year old Iggy more even if the struggles defensively continue in future games.
Didn’t mean to downvote.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:03 PM 06-05-2022
Bricked that NA
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:29 PM 06-05-2022
The Warriors are getting every call in this quarter (including some serious phantom ones) and they’re still losing.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:01 PM 06-05-2022
Way too many turnovers and just generally dumb basketball from the Celtics for too much of this one. Looks like it will be all square going back to Boston.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:15 PM 06-05-2022
Good god. Another blowout. Terrible.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 131
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995 > Last »
Up