ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 457 of 617
« First < 357407447453454455456457 458459460461467507557 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Frazod 12:29 PM 06-13-2013
Samie used to have two m's in his name.

But he dropped one.

that never gets old :-)
Frosty 12:32 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Yeah... I know what you mean. Dude was a trip.

Also, I screwed up his saying. It was "knowwutI'msayin?"
:-)
rico 12:39 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Frosty:

Also, I screwed up his saying. It was "knowwutI'msayin?"
:-)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! YES!!!!!! That is an AWESOME find. Good gosh, I never thought I'd ever see that again in my entire life. I was SO freaking pissed when that happened, yet at the same time, I had a difficult time fighting the urge to smile because of how ridiculous he is.
Saul Good 12:40 PM 06-13-2013
I agree.

Out of curiosity (you seem to be at least a student/fan/critic of comedy), who are your favorite stand-up comedians, humor writers, etc.? You strike me as a Bill Hicks type of guy. Just a hunch. I could be way off though.
I'm pretty big into Rita Rudner, Elaine Boozler, and Rosie O'Donnell back when she was on the circuit. I don't know why, but I've just never felt that men were very funny as stand-up comedians.
Frosty 12:45 PM 06-13-2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! YES!!!!!! That is an AWESOME find. Good gosh, I never thought I'd ever see that again in my entire life. I was SO freaking pissed when that happened, yet at the same time, I had a difficult time fighting the urge to smile because of how ridiculous he is.
Samie was a Duck. Nuff said. :-)

I think Clay made the clip.
rico 12:45 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I'm pretty big into Rita Rudner, Elaine Boozler, and Rosie O'Donnell back when she was on the circuit. I don't know why, but I've just never felt that men were very funny as stand-up comedians.
That's pretty interesting.

I think women get the shaft when it comes to comedy, honestly. There are some funny, funny women who will never be acknowledged for being funny because they are women.

I'll have to check those names out. The first thing I knew Rosie from was "A League of Their Own." Had no idea she has a stand-up background. Man...her battles with Trump...and Tom Selleck.....
Direckshun 12:59 PM 06-13-2013
Probably the best stand up special of the past 10 years was Tig Notaro's Live from last year.

Probably the best piece of spoken word I've heard in my young lifetime.
Baby Lee 01:17 PM 06-13-2013
The Joker stares with quizzical uncertainty.
Saul Good 01:22 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Paula Poundstone, too. Can't believe I left her off the list. Her bit about Pop Tarts still leaves me in stitches. I mean, we've all been there, right?

I like that they work clean. To me, there's no place for vulgarity in comedy. If you can't make someone laugh without going blue, maybe humor just isn't your thing.
rico 01:24 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Probably the best stand up special of the past 10 years was Tig Notaro's Live from last year.

Probably the best piece of spoken word I've heard in my young lifetime.
Never heard of it, but I'll check it out. I love watching my Carlin, Chappelle, Murphy, Rock, Gaffigan, Ellen (that standup she released around 2004-2005 was hilarious) Hart, Hicks, Pryor (meh), D Carvey, etc. But I've watched and re-watched them so many times. I need something I haven't seen before...and it's difficult finding new, good shit these days.
patteeu 01:24 PM 06-13-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'm pretty certain.
patteeu 01:26 PM 06-13-2013
Paula Poundstone, too. Can't believe I left her off the list. Her bit about Pop Tarts still leaves me in stitches. I mean, we've all been there, right?

I like that they work clean. To me, there's no place for vulgarity in comedy. If you can't make someone laugh without going blue, maybe humor just isn't your thing.
I bet you DVR'd every episode of Ellen, didn't you?
Baby Lee 01:27 PM 06-13-2013

Did you catch the Sinbad Neon Ski-veralls extrazaganza?
rico 01:27 PM 06-13-2013

Kinda confused....what is your definition of clean? I may have you confused with someone else (maybe Saulbadguy), but aren't you able to dish out quite a bit of your own vulgar humor?
Rausch 01:28 PM 06-13-2013
Paula Poundstone, too.
I keep thinking that if she can make it in Vegas I can...
Page 457 of 617
« First < 357407447453454455456457 458459460461467507557 > Last »
Up